Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,133 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Caption This Photo Of VP Yemi Osinbajo And Crown Prince Of United Arab Emirates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of VP Yemi Osinbajo And Crown Prince Of United Arab Emirates (3394 Views)

Vp Yemi Osinbajo and Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates 29years wedding Anniversary / Osinbajo And Ambode At Ikoyi Club 1938 80th Anniversary (Photos) / Osinbajo And Obiano On A Boat In Otuocha, Anambra (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of VP Yemi Osinbajo And Crown Prince Of United Arab Emirates by Sanromeo(m): 8:56am On Dec 10, 2019
This photo of Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo and the Crown Prince of UAE, His highness, Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, was taken yesterday when the VP visited Al Ain, UAE.

What's your best caption?

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Yemi Osinbajo And Crown Prince Of United Arab Emirates by popsy2(m): 8:57am On Dec 10, 2019
Okay
Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Yemi Osinbajo And Crown Prince Of United Arab Emirates by Brandstudio01: 8:58am On Dec 10, 2019
Only God Knows why the man was looking at VP like his Girlfriend

14 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Yemi Osinbajo And Crown Prince Of United Arab Emirates by Stalwert: 9:04am On Dec 10, 2019
CP: You mean wailers (ipob, pdp goons, P&ID crew) be hating on a gentle soul like you? What for?

VP: They just want to be like me...

Laughs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Yemi Osinbajo And Crown Prince Of United Arab Emirates by ojokolax: 9:11am On Dec 10, 2019
It is such an honour to learn from you sir, you're such an erudite Professor

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Yemi Osinbajo And Crown Prince Of United Arab Emirates by Zeemam: 9:12am On Dec 10, 2019
The love is too much

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Yemi Osinbajo And Crown Prince Of United Arab Emirates by Ashawopapa001: 9:16am On Dec 10, 2019
Sheikh: You mean buhari is a saint?
Osinbanjo: saint ke? He's a criminal joor

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Yemi Osinbajo And Crown Prince Of United Arab Emirates by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:22am On Dec 10, 2019
Nonsense angry
Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Yemi Osinbajo And Crown Prince Of United Arab Emirates by oloriooko(m): 9:24am On Dec 10, 2019
VP is being dominated by the Prince in their discussion, the position of his arm is rude

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Yemi Osinbajo And Crown Prince Of United Arab Emirates by Lydia696: 10:01am On Dec 10, 2019
The VP is an interesting person, the discussion their are having is interesting one
Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Yemi Osinbajo And Crown Prince Of United Arab Emirates by TheFacelessMan: 10:10am On Dec 10, 2019
oloriooko:
VP is being dominated by the Prince in their discussion, the position of his arm is rude

Eyah. Isn't the Prince the host ? Abi they held the meeting in Ojuelegba ?

Maybe you would prefer his hand was in Osinbajo's lap. Fagg*t.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Yemi Osinbajo And Crown Prince Of United Arab Emirates by ProfessorBerlin(m): 10:41am On Dec 10, 2019
Nothing concern me with the news.

Cardi B Toto just too big.

Na this kind Toto Samson fvckk enter trouble, but do I really care.

I'm ready to fvckk and die

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Yemi Osinbajo And Crown Prince Of United Arab Emirates by orunto27: 10:49am On Dec 10, 2019
Is that you?
Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Yemi Osinbajo And Crown Prince Of United Arab Emirates by oloriooko(m): 10:55am On Dec 10, 2019
You are such a shallow twisted minded midget
Even if the meeting was held in space, it's rude to put your arm around a VP like that, seem you lack decorum and decency

TheFacelessMan:

Eyah. Isn't the Prince the host ? Abi they held the meeting in Ojuelegba ?

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Yemi Osinbajo And Crown Prince Of United Arab Emirates by MizzPhoney(f): 11:07am On Dec 10, 2019
Reminds me of the last time I sat with my boyfriend. Just saying mehn!! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Yemi Osinbajo And Crown Prince Of United Arab Emirates by okefrancis: 11:10am On Dec 10, 2019
It was good to have VP Osinbajo and crown Prince of UAE together.
Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Yemi Osinbajo And Crown Prince Of United Arab Emirates by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 10, 2019
MizzPhoney:
Reminds me of the last time I sat with my boyfriend. Just saying mehn!! embarassed
wishing washy audio boyfriend

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Yemi Osinbajo And Crown Prince Of United Arab Emirates by TheFacelessMan: 11:20am On Dec 10, 2019
oloriooko:

oloriooko to his father :

Even if the meeting was held in space, it's rude to put your arm around a VP like that, seem you lack decorum and decency

Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Yemi Osinbajo And Crown Prince Of United Arab Emirates by Arubajagz: 11:30am On Dec 10, 2019
oloriooko:

You are a Marlian, what do you know about manners and social etiquette?
Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Yemi Osinbajo And Crown Prince Of United Arab Emirates by Arubajagz: 11:33am On Dec 10, 2019
Brandstudio01:
Only God Knows why the man was looking at VP like his Girlfriend

Stop thinking like some gay, the Prince is not a bobrisky.
Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Yemi Osinbajo And Crown Prince Of United Arab Emirates by obidark: 11:47am On Dec 10, 2019
please dont turn this to a national drama....

we had enough for a week....

everyday was another drama for the last 2 weeks....
Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Yemi Osinbajo And Crown Prince Of United Arab Emirates by helinues: 11:53am On Dec 10, 2019
UAE prince : So those who are downgrading your position as VP are also eyeing it in 2023

Osinbajo: No be lie
Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Yemi Osinbajo And Crown Prince Of United Arab Emirates by Khd95(m): 12:38pm On Dec 10, 2019
CP; I heard you are the house boy In ASO ROCK, that you don't even have any political power, but to share money to market women in onitcha, badan etc..that you have even been relieved of that simple task, howfar how he dey be for you?

VP; chief, at al at all na him badt pass, like dis gaan I no mind oif them remove all my aids and servants, arrest my kinsmen or even give all relevant positions to the northerners. we are looking at the bigger picture 2023 cool

CP; ohhh I see, you mean you will let sowore rot in jail

VP; bruh wah kanaai do embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Yemi Osinbajo And Crown Prince Of United Arab Emirates by oloriooko(m): 1:00pm On Dec 10, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

TheFacelessMan to his generation:

Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Yemi Osinbajo And Crown Prince Of United Arab Emirates by BlackfireX: 1:01pm On Dec 10, 2019
One looking like an alpha male.

The other looking like an inferior girl with low life gold digger mentality
Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Yemi Osinbajo And Crown Prince Of United Arab Emirates by TheFacelessMan: 1:09pm On Dec 10, 2019
oloriooko:

oloriooko to his homosexual father and spermbank mother:

Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Yemi Osinbajo And Crown Prince Of United Arab Emirates by Temptee101(m): 2:07pm On Dec 10, 2019
See how shy our VP looks

This picture looks funny to me. Hope we don't have a ga.y as our VP

They be like...

Crown prince: Baby you really look sexy

Osunbade: Do with me whatever that pleases you
Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Yemi Osinbajo And Crown Prince Of United Arab Emirates by MizzPhoney(f): 4:06pm On Dec 10, 2019
Boringdraw1:
wishing washy audio boyfriend

Yeah! Whatever undecided undecided undecided
Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Yemi Osinbajo And Crown Prince Of United Arab Emirates by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 10, 2019
Temptee101:
See how shy our VP looks

They be like...

And the VP is blushing
Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Yemi Osinbajo And Crown Prince Of United Arab Emirates by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 10, 2019
ojokolax:
It is such an honour to learn from you sir, you're such an erudite Professor
Professor that doesn't know his worth
Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Yemi Osinbajo And Crown Prince Of United Arab Emirates by Ttipsy(f): 5:04pm On Dec 10, 2019
Temptee101:
See how shy our VP looks
They be like...
Nigerians ehhh
Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Yemi Osinbajo And Crown Prince Of United Arab Emirates by Tarabye: 5:39pm On Dec 10, 2019

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Screenshot Of A Message Sent To APC Delegates / What Happens In My Church Today / Controversy As Osinbajo Invites Chimamanda For His Book Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.