Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,959 members, 7,863,406 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:16 PM

Pre New Month Message - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pre New Month Message (237 Views)

Cheapest Data Plan For The New Month / 50 Sweetest Happy New Month Text Message For Loved Ones In November / Happy Independence Day And New Month Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pre New Month Message by pojomatics(m): 6:27am On Feb 28, 2017
Wow!!!

Can you imagine? God has led us to the last day of the second month. It was just like yesterday when I heard a loud sound of “happy new year”. Its 59 days down into the New Year and as we are excited, let’s take a look at our goals we structured out at the beginning of the year.

Yes! You said you wanted to be more closer to God, you said you wanted to use your talent to serve the global community, you said you wanted to be financial free… how far have you gone with your goals? What deliberate actions have you taken to achieve your goals…? Join me tomorrow at my blog as I will unveil my HAPPY NEW MONTH MESSAGE.
Three months ago, I told you all about my “Red Eye Project” and the main goal of the project was to raise Entrepreneurs among Youths who will creatively get into the business world. In the month of March, which happy to be the best month of the year—do well not to argue that because it’s an obvious truth—, I will be starting Pojomatics Online Seminar… Details will be out tomorrow.

Its Good Morning from me and have a fruitful day ahead and one more thing before I let you go, Do well to share this article with a friend because it might just contain the drive he or she needs.

Pojomatics
Writer, Speaker and KMB Expert
www.facebook.com/pojomatics
www.Pojomatics..com
08134685033(Watsapp Only)
08074410053(Calls and Texts Only)

(1) (Reply)

Free Project Materials And Articles / Study Medicine For A Low Tuition In Ukraine / Acceptability, Noun’s Greatest Challenge—vc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.