Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,167 members, 7,845,835 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Study Medicine For A Low Tuition In Ukraine - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study Medicine For A Low Tuition In Ukraine (233 Views)

Re: FG plans to introduce minimum of N350,000 tuition in varsities –ASUU / Age: David Okorogheye Denied Admission From Studying Medicine For Being 15 Years / 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Choose To Study Medicine Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Study Medicine For A Low Tuition In Ukraine by depreacherboy(m): 2:00pm On Apr 03, 2017
Now you have the opportunity to study medicine after been frustrated in Nigeria.
Trust me it can be really frustrating, because it happened to me too. Until I traveled to Europe I never knew my dream of becoming a medical doctor would be a reality.
The whole process is so easy and costomer friendly people are there to attend to you. All these for a small cost compared to other agencies.
There are also other courses you can study in Ukraine., not only medicine. You have Engineering, Accounting, Law, Avaition, just any course you csn think of, Ukrainian Universities offeres them.
You can send a message if you have any question for them. They are willing to answer all.
Send a mail to drjideadeniyi@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Education / Ezie Statisticals{centre For Analysis And Allied Research} / Immanuel Kant Categorical Imperative: Concept And Critique

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.