Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Cute Photos Of Nigerian Policemen And Policewomen At The Police Academy - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Cute Photos Of Nigerian Policemen And Policewomen At The Police Academy (44766 Views)

Welder Omoniye Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos / Dolapo Badmus Celebrates 40th Birthday With Cute Photos / Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cute Photos Of Nigerian Policemen And Policewomen At The Police Academy by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 28, 2017
angry
Re: Cute Photos Of Nigerian Policemen And Policewomen At The Police Academy by Franknigga(m): 8:47am On Feb 28, 2017
O'Hagan
Re: Cute Photos Of Nigerian Policemen And Policewomen At The Police Academy by WINDSOW(m): 8:47am On Feb 28, 2017
The solution to police corrupt attitudes is for the govt. to employment graduates,pay them well n let a private pension manager like ARM manage their retirement plans. Sikena!
P.s retire the old policemen in phases.
Re: Cute Photos Of Nigerian Policemen And Policewomen At The Police Academy by MARKone(m): 8:48am On Feb 28, 2017
Gozzzy:
these are kids of police academy... polac. If they become full officers of the force, the black corrupt soul of police will find its way into them.

Exactly my brother. There is a very dark Evil force hovering in and around the NPF.
Re: Cute Photos Of Nigerian Policemen And Policewomen At The Police Academy by Gsentme(m): 8:50am On Feb 28, 2017
First picture second to the last person, what's wrong with the pix in between his legs who has eyes go si am
Re: Cute Photos Of Nigerian Policemen And Policewomen At The Police Academy by Antoeni(m): 8:50am On Feb 28, 2017
Also try and be cute in d discharge of ur duties,be the true friends of d pple u 're suppose to protect and defend ,diligently discharge ur duties ,be an incorruptible officer, God help u
Re: Cute Photos Of Nigerian Policemen And Policewomen At The Police Academy by metallisc(m): 8:54am On Feb 28, 2017

Re: Cute Photos Of Nigerian Policemen And Policewomen At The Police Academy by otokx(m): 8:57am On Feb 28, 2017
Let us all try and be positive, the future is bright and promising for these young lot.
Re: Cute Photos Of Nigerian Policemen And Policewomen At The Police Academy by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 28, 2017
angryI came in here for fine guys
Re: Cute Photos Of Nigerian Policemen And Policewomen At The Police Academy by sirmelody(m): 9:01am On Feb 28, 2017
sarrki:
Correct and neat askaris
Hope they are clean in the heart too
Them no even gallant.
Re: Cute Photos Of Nigerian Policemen And Policewomen At The Police Academy by mrgreen4real(m): 9:07am On Feb 28, 2017
For those who made it, God bless you

1 Like

Re: Cute Photos Of Nigerian Policemen And Policewomen At The Police Academy by kingthreat(m): 9:09am On Feb 28, 2017
MAy the corrupt ones be posted to the creeks of Niger Delta and outskirts of Maiduguri. grin
Re: Cute Photos Of Nigerian Policemen And Policewomen At The Police Academy by seangy4konji: 9:11am On Feb 28, 2017
i give them 2 years max...

dem go don deh look like aproko..
Re: Cute Photos Of Nigerian Policemen And Policewomen At The Police Academy by kode12: 9:14am On Feb 28, 2017
Why is it that people are allowed to do things anyhow in this country. As corrupt and morally bankrupt as the police force might be,I'm sure they have some form of dress code that should be strictly adhered to. What kind of "Alfa" trouser is the black tall cadet wearing for Christ's sakes. Is that how a force uniform trouser should hang? They'll come out now and you'll see them wearing pencil and wizkid trousers or the ones that wear Palm slippers on their uniforms. NPF needs to pay attention to these little things that also soil Their image.
Re: Cute Photos Of Nigerian Policemen And Policewomen At The Police Academy by daveson2020(m): 9:15am On Feb 28, 2017
How I wish there attitude is as good as their uniforms lipsrsealed
Re: Cute Photos Of Nigerian Policemen And Policewomen At The Police Academy by chiraqDemon(m): 9:20am On Feb 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:
This is how they start out very neat and promising in the academy but transform into something else after just 6 months of being corrupted by the first DPO they serve under upon graduation
I was shocked when i heard that dpo's charge the freshers for every case the solve
That means they have to charge ppl for things that are normally done for free
U report attempted murder and they charge u for the services
The ones on the road also have to bring back a certain amount daily

1 Like

Re: Cute Photos Of Nigerian Policemen And Policewomen At The Police Academy by dapolaw(m): 9:20am On Feb 28, 2017
o boy, see cuteness
Re: Cute Photos Of Nigerian Policemen And Policewomen At The Police Academy by asala1: 9:22am On Feb 28, 2017
I am not sure if the first set of the regular police cadets have graduated yet.
Re: Cute Photos Of Nigerian Policemen And Policewomen At The Police Academy by YoungSoldier146: 9:24am On Feb 28, 2017
[quote author=EastGold post=54129727][/quote]

Are u a Ladokite guy
Re: Cute Photos Of Nigerian Policemen And Policewomen At The Police Academy by Elbizzcklinz(m): 9:30am On Feb 28, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
kiss

Hope after now they won't start taking 50, 100naira from motorist....drivers
Re: Cute Photos Of Nigerian Policemen And Policewomen At The Police Academy by cloudyskygrind(m): 9:32am On Feb 28, 2017
The Nigerian police force is rotten, hopeless and the worst in the whole world. it's corruption personified
Least I forget, it's utterly useless
Re: Cute Photos Of Nigerian Policemen And Policewomen At The Police Academy by 2shur: 9:53am On Feb 28, 2017
bich goin to far.
never geh me wrong.
dis one don dey nack.
give them 1year dah uniform doncast
. u wan dey form starching for blac on blac.
wen beta heat begin sama u.dem no go tell u b4 u shout ..park.
vehicle documents..
abegi all dis ones na wash.
Re: Cute Photos Of Nigerian Policemen And Policewomen At The Police Academy by poyet(m): 9:57am On Feb 28, 2017
I hope they become a crop of officers that will not continue in the lack of vision of the Nigerian Police. They should inject some positive differences in the Force.
Re: Cute Photos Of Nigerian Policemen And Policewomen At The Police Academy by Shaballantin(m): 10:00am On Feb 28, 2017
Neat officers I mast sai*
Re: Cute Photos Of Nigerian Policemen And Policewomen At The Police Academy by xclassic: 10:04am On Feb 28, 2017
Dongreat:
This won't stop me from purchasing their dignity at a price of N50 or less.
Nigeria police are the worse set of authorities. Even worse than our kleptomaniac politicians.

i bet you one day you get to know what the real reformation is all about when you get to come across one of them........

#POLICE_IS_YOUR_FRIEND
Re: Cute Photos Of Nigerian Policemen And Policewomen At The Police Academy by esuLAAROYE(m): 10:09am On Feb 28, 2017
Police force: one of the agency charged to destroy Nigeria with her corrupt system.

this is how they start out like angels bit later turns into vampire who will suck the blood of it's citizen until they meet God.
Re: Cute Photos Of Nigerian Policemen And Policewomen At The Police Academy by haggdon: 10:18am On Feb 28, 2017
Though i was kinda benignant i know i will be corrupted when i join the police force
Re: Cute Photos Of Nigerian Policemen And Policewomen At The Police Academy by halfcurrent(m): 10:18am On Feb 28, 2017
the only thing I see in any police is "bribe, bribe, bribe"
Re: Cute Photos Of Nigerian Policemen And Policewomen At The Police Academy by chigoizie7(m): 10:22am On Feb 28, 2017
They are as corrupt as the word corrupt and wicked too.

I don't have respect for them anywhere anytime
Re: Cute Photos Of Nigerian Policemen And Policewomen At The Police Academy by zinaunreal(m): 10:29am On Feb 28, 2017
Future corrupt inspector generals
Re: Cute Photos Of Nigerian Policemen And Policewomen At The Police Academy by slick1(m): 10:32am On Feb 28, 2017
The government has to drastically improve the process of recruiting cops to improve the output of policing and phase out the bad eggs..
Just wonder what really the Police Service Commission is doing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female Phone Repairer Spotted In Warri At Robertson Plaza (Photos) / Robot Demoted And Fired At A Supermarket In UK After A Week Of Incompetence / Talented Nigerian Artist That Draws Hyper Realistic Portraits (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.