Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Jon Ogah And Ese Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jon Ogah And Ese Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction (36453 Views)

Bbnaija: Gedoni And Jackye Begin Media Tour After Their Eviction (photos) / Media Tour Of Jon Ogah And Ese Eriata After Their Eviction (Photos) / Jon Ogah: 5 Facts You Didn't Know About The BBNaija Fake Housemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jon Ogah And Ese Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 28, 2017
Jodha:

Don't mind dem.. grin
abeg ooo may dem nor con give u injury ooo!!!
Re: Jon Ogah And Ese Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 28, 2017
Jodha:

Cmon keep displaying yhur foolishness for the whole cyber universe to see...

Mugu..
stop quoting me, I'm allergic to dirty ugly girls
Re: Jon Ogah And Ese Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 28, 2017
ZarZar:

OK, I just listened to it & I don't like it lol. It's noisy as expected. However, there are some other Nigerian songs they play everyday on the show, 3 I like very much, it's just that I don't know who the artistes are or even the titles of the songs.
cry cry cry too bad

Ok! Try these two

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YthMTby33d8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fA0cI9n7VdE
Re: Jon Ogah And Ese Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 28, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Fair enough cheesy cheesy I'll rather go back to watching Tom and Jerry or Mr Flintstone cheesy cheesy

You got a favourite in the house already?

I liked Cocoice & Ese. Now it's Bally & Bassey. I don't like Tboss, Marvis & Debierise. Bisola is annoying sometimes but I admire her intelligence. Efe is boring. The rest I'm indifferent about.

It's actually good that you don't watch it because TBH, IMHO, I find it awkward when men say they watch shows like this. No offence but I find the whole thing kinda "chicky" lol.
Re: Jon Ogah And Ese Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 28, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
cry cry cry too bad

Ok! Try these two

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YthMTby33d8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fA0cI9n7VdE

I heard the 1st song on the eviction show on Sunday & I like it. The girl is adorable!

1 Like

Re: Jon Ogah And Ese Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction by Jodha(f): 9:39am On Feb 28, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
stop quoting me, I'm allergic to pretty girls

Ironically.. I'm sure a baboon like yhu.. Have gotten zero personal contacts... With pretty ladies.. Even the least of ladies would never look yhur way..
Little wonder yhu vent yhur frustrations on any lady yhu c via social media...

You're pathetic dude..

Personally I'm irritated by riff rafts of yhur calibre..

Stay off my tracks..
Re: Jon Ogah And Ese Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 28, 2017
ZarZar:

I liked Cocoice & Ese. Now it's Bally & Bassey. I don't like Tboss, Marvis & Debierise. Bisola is annoying sometimes but I admire her intelligence. Efe is boring. The rest I'm indifferent about.

It's actually good that you don't watch it because TBH, IMHO, I find it awkward when men say they watch shows like this. No offence but I find the whole thing kinda "chicky" lol.
oh well, I wish them all the best

A lot of men watch. It's crazy tho. You should see how men discuss and analyse the show on threads about the show. Infact, they create 99% of the threads. Looks like they've got more men watching than women. Ridiculous
Re: Jon Ogah And Ese Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction by Jodha(f): 9:42am On Feb 28, 2017
Martin124:
abeg ooo may dem nor con give u injury ooo!!!

Trust me em... No reach.. I've dealt with bigger and better dudes.. Why should little cyber dudes scare me..

Yhu.. Yhu know how E dey be nah.. My compass set wella grin
Re: Jon Ogah And Ese Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 28, 2017
Jodha:

[s]Ironically.. I'm sure a baboon like yhu.. Have gotten zero personal contacts... With pretty ladies.. Even the least of ladies would never look yhur way..
Little wonder yhu vent yhur frustrations on any lady yhu c via social media...

You're pathetic dude..

Personally I'm irritated by riff rafts of yhur calibre..

Stay off my tracks...[/s]
can you not see I'm chatting with a BEAUTIFUL lady? Do not disturb me

Bye

1 Like

Re: Jon Ogah And Ese Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 28, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
oh well, I wish them all the best

A lot of men watch. It's crazy tho. You should see how men discuss and analyse the show on threads about the show. Infact, they create 99% of the threads. Looks like they've got more men watching than women. Ridiculous

LMAO. They're going to roast & serve you with indomie for lunch for saying that. You're on your own tongue I agree 100% *takes cover*
Re: Jon Ogah And Ese Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 28, 2017
ZarZar:

I heard the 1st song on the eviction show on Sunday & I like it. The girl is adorable!
Yea, she's so adorable and cool

I gotta get outta this thread. Someone's on my ass already
Re: Jon Ogah And Ese Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction by Ugosample(m): 9:45am On Feb 28, 2017
adeadeyera:
Toh!
But wait o, does Ebuka travel to J'burg every week for the eviction nights?
Anyways, Multi Choice are that big.
I believe so....
Re: Jon Ogah And Ese Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 28, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Yea, she's so adorable and cool

I gotta get outta this thread. Someone's on my ass already

Haaaaaa! Run Forest, run!!!!!
Re: Jon Ogah And Ese Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 28, 2017
ZarZar:

LMAO. They're going to roast & serve you with indomie for lunch for saying that. You're on your own tongue I agree 100% *takes cover*
Hahaha no need taking cover, I'm big enough to be your shield. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jon Ogah And Ese Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 28, 2017
ZarZar:

Haaaaaa! Run Forest, run!!!!!
Catch ya wink wink

1 Like

Re: Jon Ogah And Ese Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 28, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Hahaha no need taking cover, I'm big enough to be your shield. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jon Ogah And Ese Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 28, 2017
Jodha:

Trust me em... No reach.. I've dealt with bigger and better dudes.. Why should little cyber dudes scare me..

Yhu.. Yhu know how E dey be nah.. My compass set wella grin
hahahahah jodha u nor kill me abeg!!!
Re: Jon Ogah And Ese Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction by Jodha(f): 9:51am On Feb 28, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
can you not see I'm chatting with a BEAUTIFUL lady? Do not disturb me

Yes I can totally see yhu making good use of the only chance yhu have.. To have a meaningful convo with a lady... Because for real.. You're rejected and relegated by everything on skirts..

Do I blame them.. Who would want to associate with a jobless hooligan with rumpled face?.. When we speak of facially challenged people.. Yhure pitiable in that category..

.. I'm done with yhu.. I repeat if yhu want peace.. Stay off my tracks.. A word is enough for the wise(although Yhure foolish)

Useless hypocrite that claims he doesn't.. Watch BB Naija... But is seen on every BB Naija thread..

Yhu think you're doing me?.. You're doing yhur hopeless self..

Farewell sucker!!! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jon Ogah And Ese Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 28, 2017
Jodha:

Yes I can totally see yhu making good use of the only chance yhu have.. To have a meaningful convo with a lady... Because for real.. You're rejected and relegated by everything on skirts..

Do I blame them.. Who would want to associate with a jobless hooligan with rumpled face?.. When we speak of facially challenged people.. Yhure pitiable in that category..

.. I'm done with yhu.. I repeat if yhu want peace.. Stay off my tracks.. A word is enough for the wise(although Yhure foolish)

Useless hypocrite that claims he doesn't.. Watch BB Naija... But is seen on every BB Naija thread..

Yhu think you're doing me?.. You're doing yhur hopeless self..

Farewell sucker!!! grin
This one is pained

Compare and contrast
Re: Jon Ogah And Ese Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction by Shaballantin(m): 10:11am On Feb 28, 2017
michael142:
This ese go sabi suck priick sha
#endtimes#[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Jon Ogah And Ese Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction by Nathan2016: 10:19am On Feb 28, 2017
You this girl...GO and find a bf and stop crushing
LAFO:
Ok.

Thanks for the kisses and everything

Jon fine sha....

See teeth.... grin

1 Like

Re: Jon Ogah And Ese Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction by profnews: 10:35am On Feb 28, 2017
Big Brother Naija Wont just stop
Re: Jon Ogah And Ese Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction by lekan282: 10:56am On Feb 28, 2017
Jodha:

Lol yhur way of reasoning and yhur busy body is laughable..

Smh

exchanging words with you is waste of my limited time becos ur thinking space is occupied with negativity.......your type can never see anytin good in anybody...imagine this one calling God made JON not perfect......u need brain deliverance.... shocked lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed undecided cry
Re: Jon Ogah And Ese Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction by Ugosample(m): 11:52am On Feb 28, 2017
adeadeyera:
Toh!
But wait o, does Ebuka travel to J'burg every week for the eviction nights?
Anyways, Multi Choice are that big.
I believe so....
Re: Jon Ogah And Ese Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 28, 2017
ZarZar:

Im jealous man. Jacksparrow you killing me here grin grin grin
Re: Jon Ogah And Ese Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 28, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Im jealous man. Jacksparrow you killing me here grin grin grin

Butchy, for you I reserve my special one lol

Re: Jon Ogah And Ese Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 28, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
This one is pained

Compare and contrast
Oga na U dey the pic?
Re: Jon Ogah And Ese Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 28, 2017
ZarZar:

Butchy, for you I reserve my special one lol
Hahahahahahahhahaha!
I no gree lai lai cry
Re: Jon Ogah And Ese Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 28, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Oga na U dey the pic?
yes sir grin grin grin
Re: Jon Ogah And Ese Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction by esthadewunmi(f): 1:38pm On Feb 28, 2017
Welcome back, I enjoy your stay in the house. Jon keep taking care of yourself you cool guy. Ese you're sighted
Re: Jon Ogah And Ese Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 28, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
yes sir grin grin grin
E be like say you go borrow me ya face make I do fine boi small for area grin wink
Re: Jon Ogah And Ese Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 28, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

E be like say you go borrow me ya face make I do fine boi small for area grin wink
Hahahaha Cas Cas, see 'boboing'. You wey be mr hunk. Don't be surprised how I got to know cheesy cheesy

Thanks still bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Itele Ibrahim Yekini Marriage Introduction Photos / Ibinabo Fiberesima And Fred Amata Their Daughter, Zino In New Picture / Andre Omotayo Churchill 3rd Birthday: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.