Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,887 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

I Was Six Months Pregnant For My Husband Before I Met You In The Hotel, - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Was Six Months Pregnant For My Husband Before I Met You In The Hotel, (1569 Views)

I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex / Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Six Months Pregnant For My Husband Before I Met You In The Hotel, by nickxtra(m): 9:38am On Feb 28, 2017
An Idi-Ogungun Customary Court in Agodi, Ibadan, yesterday, ordered a DNA test to be conducted to determine the biological father of a three-year-old boy. The President of the court, Chief Mukaila Balogun, gave the order when the mother of the child, Monsurat Adeleke, and her estranged lover, Bayo Ogunsola, could not convince the court on the boy’s paternity. Balogun directed that the two parties share the cost of the DNA test and return to the court on March 27 with the result.

The mother of the child had disagreed with her erstwhile lover over who the real father of the child was. Monsurat had on February 14 approached the court, seeking an order to restrain Bayo from parading himself as the biological father of her son, saying she was six months pregnant for her husband before she met him in a hotel. She said the respondent cast a spell on her, which made her leave her matrimonial home to live with him. She claimed she was under the spell for three years, adding that it was during that time that she gave birth to the boy, adding that she left for her matrimonial home recently when the spell was broken.

Bayo, in his defence, insisted that the complainant conceived and gave birth to the child in his house. He said he met Monsurat in a hotel owned by his brother and they both lived together after she ceased going to the hotel with other men. He insisted that Monsurat conceived and gave birth to the boy while they were living together until she recently packed out of his house and returned to her former husband.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/02/husband-lover-court-orders-dna-test-paternity-3-yr-old-boy/
Re: I Was Six Months Pregnant For My Husband Before I Met You In The Hotel, by searchng4love: 9:45am On Feb 28, 2017
Dirty talk

1 Like

Re: I Was Six Months Pregnant For My Husband Before I Met You In The Hotel, by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 28, 2017
Na wa o

1 Like

Re: I Was Six Months Pregnant For My Husband Before I Met You In The Hotel, by serverconnect(m): 10:13am On Feb 28, 2017
Hmm, some men can not do without married woman, it is common in SW.

1 Like

Re: I Was Six Months Pregnant For My Husband Before I Met You In The Hotel, by Nigga44: 12:03pm On Feb 28, 2017
Afonjas and adultery are like 5&6
Re: I Was Six Months Pregnant For My Husband Before I Met You In The Hotel, by ibkkk(f): 11:56am On Mar 01, 2017
Is there the need for DNA?The woman knows the real father of the child.
Re: I Was Six Months Pregnant For My Husband Before I Met You In The Hotel, by thorpido(m): 2:04pm On Mar 01, 2017
ibkkk:
Is there the need for DNA?The woman knows the real father of the child.
The court wants to know and make the man claiming to be the father know too that he's not.
Re: I Was Six Months Pregnant For My Husband Before I Met You In The Hotel, by Fesisko(m): 1:59am On Mar 02, 2017
shameful act.
Re: I Was Six Months Pregnant For My Husband Before I Met You In The Hotel, by blesoh(f): 6:15am On Mar 02, 2017
Six months pregnant and the man took her in, what was she looking for at the hotel when she was six months gone.

(1) (Reply)

lnvitation Cards For All Your Celebrations / Lady Finds Out Husband Sleeping With Bestfriend Supporting D Family Financially / How Often Should Couples Be Intimate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.