Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

NIRA Shuts Down Domainking Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / NIRA Shuts Down Domainking Nigeria (923 Views)

The 2018 Nira Bloggers Summit Aim To Bring The Blogging Community Together / How Can NIRA Seize Someone's Domain After Purchase? / NIRA Visits QServers Web Hosting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NIRA Shuts Down Domainking Nigeria by wizkidblogger(f): 9:39am On Feb 28, 2017
Domainking.ng has not been rendering services to customers that pay for their services since the first week of February.

Whilst considering the plight of existing DomainKing.ng clients, the Nigeria Internet Registration Association (NiRA) had taken a protective measure to ensure that the DomainKing.ng platform is temporarily not available for more Nigerians to make further payments.

So for now, no one can register nor sign in to domainking.ng.

http://nira.org.ng/nira-media/press-release/142-press-release-inability-of-domainking-ng-to-render-service-to-its-clients
Re: NIRA Shuts Down Domainking Nigeria by wizkidblogger(f): 9:40am On Feb 28, 2017
cc :

lalasticlala
seun
Re: NIRA Shuts Down Domainking Nigeria by JideTheBlogger(m): 10:01am On Feb 28, 2017
I pity customers that have not changed nameservers nor back up their site files before this NIRA'a move...

Now, the only place to get update about them is their page : www.facebook.com/domainkingng
Re: NIRA Shuts Down Domainking Nigeria by mokoshalb(m): 11:45am On Feb 28, 2017
Register your domain @ namecheap and save your BP...

2 Likes

Re: NIRA Shuts Down Domainking Nigeria by RoyalBoutique(m): 4:26pm On Feb 28, 2017
mokoshalb:
Register your domain @ namecheap and save your BP...

That's the best! I don't know why people bother with Nigerian web hosting services when we don't know what we are doing. We are far behind when it comes to matters of information technology. Namecheap is cheap and stress free, with 100% customer service 24/7.
Re: NIRA Shuts Down Domainking Nigeria by Blogtrovert(f): 5:38pm On Feb 28, 2017
This is definitely going to hurt some people real bad...
Re: NIRA Shuts Down Domainking Nigeria by brucelucas: 8:25pm On Mar 08, 2017
My brothers, na cheap things and flashy matter dey kill us.

i suffered heavy issues as a web developer from my beginner level to advanced level. i suffered from different web hosting companies.
after buying and running my own dedicated server abroad for 6 years and hosting websites and web applications for about 8 of my friends i decided to go commercial with the hosting service and i have peace of mind knowing i am solving this issues here in Nigeria for the developer community and businesses.
Broaddrive Hosting Solutions.
1 Khana Street, Dline, Port Harcourt.
09084990920 - 7.

Call any of the lines. We also provide 1-on-1 developer support on applications hosted.
We handle this professional without embarassing our self with the mad promos n fake services.

You can give us a try. Hassle free, you only hear from us ONCE a year (renewal time-blessing time).
We have a Guarantee NOTE. if server performance drops below 99% any day. FULL REFUND!

you can use allow host monitoring service. so you can use any on our server and see our server performance level.

PLEASE Join BROADDRIVE HOSTING SOLUTIONS.

(1) (Reply)

9 Free Google Tools All Affiliates Need For Better Content Marketing Results / Get More Likes On Your Facebook Page / Verified Adsense Account For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.