Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,314 members, 7,864,503 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:29 PM

Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) (8440 Views)

Breaking-ipob: Judge Refuses To Order Senator Abaribe’s Release / IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump / IPOB Releases New Constituted Organogram For Biafra (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by pazienza(m): 12:47am On Mar 02, 2017
9jakool:

Biafra can't be just the 5 SE states because it would be landlocked. How embarrassing will it to be completely surrounded by Nigeria and be paying taxes to Nigeria to export and import. Also, how will power be shared with other ethnic groups if they were to be included? Political marginalisation is one of the factors that caused Biafra, it would be ironic if the tables turn and the Igbos become the one marginalising other groups. Other groups will agitate for powers, because they'll say they have the oil. Yeah, political struggle will not end with the creation of Biafra. Oil is a curse to Nigeria, and it will remain a curse regardless of who controls it. Oh yeah let's not pretend that all SS or even all Igbos support the movement. How would you deal with dissent and opposition? What will happen to Igbos and others living outside of Biafra in Nigeria? These are important questions that I am curious to know, someone enlighten me.

1. SE is not and have never been landlocked. Through Obuaku in Abia state, we have a direct access to the Atlantic through Imo river.

2. Igboland is not same as SE. we still have parts of Igboland in Delta state( Enu-ani and parts of Ika plus Ukwuani), Rivers state( Oyigbo, Egbema), Cross Rivers( Isobo in Obubra), Benue( Umuezekoha clan of Ezza/Izzi).

3. Igbos are currently living in Cameroun, USA,Canada, UK, RSA, Ghana. Is anything happening to them there? No.
Same way will Igbos who wish to live in Nigeria after Biafra actualization as foreigners will do, if they choose to.

4. The blueprint for the political organization of Biafra had already been laid out, go and get yourself enlightened here: https://www.nairaland.com/3656212/breaking-ipob-releses-biafra-fundamental#54153305
And stop talking on issues you know next to nothing about.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by 9jakool: 2:27am On Mar 02, 2017
pazienza:

1. SE is not and have never been landlocked. Through Obuaku in Abia state, we have a direct access to the Atlantic through Imo river.

2. Igboland is not same as SE. we still have parts of Igboland in Delta state( Enu-ani and parts of Ika plus Ukwuani), Rivers state( Oyigbo, Egbema), Cross Rivers( Isobo in Obubra), Benue( Umuezekoha clan of Ezza/Izzi).

3. Igbos are currently living in Cameroun, USA,Canada, UK, RSA, Ghana. Is anything happening to them there? No.
Same way will Igbos who wish to live in Nigeria after Biafra actualization as foreigners will do, if they choose to.

4. The blueprint for the political organization of Biafra had already been laid out, go and get yourself enlightened here: https://www.nairaland.com/3656212/breaking-ipob-releses-biafra-fundamental#54153305
And stop talking on issues you know next to nothing about.
1. Imo river passes through SS (Akwa Ibom) before reaching the Atlantic. SE is completely enclosed by the South South and the North central. Point being that the SE doesn't touch the shores of the Atlantic, hence it's landlocked.

2. I'm well aware that Igboland extend beyond the SE. I didn't dispute that.

3. Choice is an interesting word you used there, but I hate to break it to you, that's not how secession work. Let me refer you to the India-Pakistan partition, Greek-Turkey population exchange, and many others. My point is that you may be dragging others who don't want to be part of Biafra with you, even though it might not be intended.

4. I've already read the manifesto, I just question some of the logistics of it. Everything looks ideal on paper, but reality can be deceiving. It's funny because the Urhobo, Itsekiri, and Isoko have a closer relationship with the Edo, but yet you included them in Biafra while you exclude Edo. Is it because you want their oil, and if they don't have oil, you have no use for them? The kinship that exist between them cannot be broken like that, keep trying tho. If the Ijaw were to leave Nigeria, why won't they want their own state where they can have full control of their resources, why should they share it instead with Biafra?

I can have questions regarding Biafra the same way you can express your desire for Biafra.
Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by pazienza(m): 9:52am On Mar 02, 2017
9jakool:

1. Imo river passes through SS (Akwa Ibom) before reaching the Atlantic. SE is completely enclosed by the South South and the North central. Point being that the SE doesn't touch the shores of the Atlantic, hence it's landlocked.

2. I'm well aware that Igboland extend beyond the SE. I didn't dispute that.

3. Choice is an interesting word you used there, but I hate to break it to you, that's not how secession work. Let me refer you to the India-Pakistan partition, Greek-Turkey population exchange, and many others. My point is that you may be dragging others who don't want to be part of Biafra with you, even though it might not be intended.

4. I've already read the manifesto, I just question some of the logistics of it. Everything looks ideal on paper, but reality can be deceiving. It's funny because the Urhobo, Itsekiri, and Isoko have a closer relationship with the Edo, but yet you included them in Biafra while you exclude Edo. Is it because you want their oil, and if they don't have oil, you have no use for them? The kinship that exist between them cannot be broken like that, keep trying tho. If the Ijaw were to leave Nigeria, why won't they want their own state where they can have full control of their resources, why should they share it instead with Biafra?

I can have questions regarding Biafra the same way you can express your desire for Biafra.

1. A matter of technicality. United nations convention on law of the sea means that SE will always have access to the sea via Imo River, irrespective of Whether Akwa ibom or Opobo joins Biafra, remains in Nigeria or form a republic of their own.
The important thing is sea access.

2. Good.

3. Biafra would be achieved via referendum, no one is being dragged. Even Ojukwu was open to UN supervised referendum on Biafra in 1968, which Gowon declined.

4. Are you by any mistake Edo? Edo was not included but provisions for Edo to conduct a referendum to join the union was provided. Even though Iteskiri, Urhobo, Isoko and Izon wad included in the blueprint, it is also expected that a referendum will be conducted on those places to validate their inclusion or opt out.

Igala and Idoma were included too, do they have oil?

Ijaw is free to opt out of Biafra arrangement and form their own country if they wish. But if you went through the link I sent you, you would see that no one would be sharing anything with anyone in Biafra.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by pazienza(m): 9:55am On Mar 02, 2017
The State of Biafra shall be a union of voluntary
nations with the same irreducible value-system,
culture and historical ties. To join the union of
Biafra, each proposed constituent nation or sub-
nation listed below must vote in a referendum,
where they will unambiguously assert their will to
be part of the union of the State of Biafra.
There shall be no, inducement, coercion, force,
pressure or arm-twisting. The rebirth of the State
of Biafra shall be a coalition of wiling nations
under the protection of the Most High Supreme
Creator of the Universe Almighty God Chukwu
Okike Abiama, in whose grace and protection we
place our trust.

Key words being Voluntary and Referendum. No one is being forced.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by pazienza(m): 10:00am On Mar 02, 2017
6. CAVEAT EMPTOR Nations are free to merge and de-merge within Biafraland and Nations that are not within Biafraland are allowed to join Biafra and be part of it as long as the indigenous people of that nation decide through a referendum. For example; Should Bini Indigenous People want to be part of Biafra, the indigenous of Bini will decide if they really want to join through referendum and that they are willing to abide by the laws and rules governing Biafra.

Provision for Edo to join and for those who want to opt out to do so.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by pazienza(m): 10:05am On Mar 02, 2017
. I've already read the manifesto, I just question
some of the logistics of it. Everything looks ideal
on paper, but reality can be deceiving.

The blueprint looks too good to be real to you right? You have come to expect the worst from the boogeyman aka Igboman.

Would you rather there be no written signed documents by all parties going into the union?

Even Alaigbo would have to conduct a referendum before Biafra, to give the naysayers and Anti Biafrans amongst us the chance to voice their albeit unpopular and minority opinion, as the majority of us would still have our way.
That's the republican spirit of the Igbo nation. A people who had been practicing democracy at it's grassroot level before the ancient Greeks knew what democracy entailed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by Chysler(m): 10:56pm On Mar 02, 2017
From calling IPOB a Facebook freedom fighters to saying they will jam radio Biafra but is still broadcasting today... They say Nnamdi KANU shld come to Nigeria if he is bold enof, he did it n even he'll rally in Aba n they said he can't do it again n he showed them he isn't afraid n they arrested him n now Biafra issue is over... We overwhelmed them wit our protest... They never imagined dt the majority igbos can leave Thr bizness n unite for a course, they were heart broken and frightened... In there capital abuja and Thr court room we continued with our Biafra symphonies and shout of Biafra or death.. They wea shaken beyond limit at our doggedness n bravery but they his their fears NAD send army after army to intimidate us n we kept showing them dt death is just part of what we signed for... They can't stomach it any long wen we released our organogram, from calling us a Facebook freedom fighters they r now arguing with us who would and who would not be in the God divine nation of Biafra... Hahaha how funny they look now, believe me it will graduate from who will and who will not join Biafra to them asking pls can we join BIAFRA! ALL HAIL BIAFRAAA!!! BIAFRA OR DEATH... LET THEM SAY...WE ARE GETTING THR!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by Chysler(m): 10:59pm On Mar 02, 2017
The Parable of the Country

And when the war ended, the victors sat down to share the spoils. One region got the oil wells and the other region got the foreign companies.

The vanquished region got two sets of gifts. While some got £20 each, others got to keep the houses in their own part of the vanquished region belongings to those who got £20.

After six years, those who got £20 started to build multi-storey houses in their part of the vanquished region. One town in the region cornered the pharmaceutical industry, another transportation and automotive spare parts, another town took the electronics and electrical market, yet another took the textiles market and another the building materials market. Now the vanquished control all these markets in the entire continental sub-region and beyond. God indeed blessed his own people and they prospered.

Those who got oil wells and the foreign companies accused those who lost their houses and got £20 of being ritualists. As for those who got the houses belonging to those who got £20, one protested vehemently and was hanged by those who got the oil wells, as most of the oil wells are in that region of the vanquished who got the houses belonging to the vanquished who got £20.

Those who got the oil wells also got to keep power and government, inviting those who got the foreign companies to share the privileges and appurtenances thereof from time to time. They shared the revenue from the oil wells to the exclusion of those who got £20 and those who got the houses belonging to those who got £20.

Because the victors got the government and power, they also created all forms of schemes and devices to enrich themselves and slow the growth and development of the vanquished. They even made these schemes provisions in the constitution.

However, the vanquished who got only £20 still continued to prosper, producing many billionaires, authors, artists, scientists, sportspeople, distinguished professors, erudite jurists, medical professionals, lawyers and stubborn agitators. Whatsoever those who got £20 touched prospered. Like the Hebrews in Egypt, the vanquished are like the Army of Locusts.

Now, those who got £20 want to leave the country. Even the agitation has prospered in its vehemence. But those who got the oil wells and the foreign companies are opposing them.

Remember that the victors have the oil wells and the foreign companies. The victors also got the government and power. The vanquished got only £20 and lost their houses.

Now, what does the victors want? Probably human blood. They drank from over 2 million bodies of the vanquished before the war ended, and they have been drinking periodically even since. They recently drank from over 150 of the vanquished.

And that is the Parable of a Country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by Chysler(m): 11:26am On Mar 03, 2017
BIAFRA RESTORATION, MY STUDY FROM THE RIPE AND UNRIPE FRUITS

Suddenly, the quest for Biafra rise again after many years though it wasn't much pronounced and recognized in Nigeria and the world at large because those who took it up again are not Biafrans in Nigeria politics rather the ripe fruits who occupy no political office, who also are not of much public figure,,, took the struggle for the restoration of this nation up once again.

At the early stage; they were called Facebook/social media freedom fighters, Nnamdi Kanu was called a radio noise maker while the Nigeria government called them miscreants and political tugs But little did they know that it wasn't what they thought.

I wasn't and am not surprise over the silence and ghost attitude of the top/well known Biafrans who are successful businessmen and politicians in Nigeria. Many people expected them to voice out and fight for the restoration of Biafra but i didn't expect such.
Know my reasons for that?
SOME FRUITS AT THE TOP WHICH COMFORTABLY ENJOY THE GOOD PLEASURES OF LIFE(even if being regarded and seen as slaves), DON'T BOTHER MUCH FOR FREEDOM.
Those who bother, cry and fight for freedom are those below, the unknown and the common people out there who see and feels the pains of slavery every blessed day and to me, these are those who can fight the battle and conquer. That's why i call them- THE RIPE FRUITS.

Reason why the journey for the restoration of Biafra successfully come this far is simply because those fighting for it are those who need and know the value of freedom.
If you doubt it, hand the struggle for freedom over to politicians and watch how they'll silently destroy and sell it out for selfish interests.

I am and I'll always be proud of Nnamdi Kanu because he truly define and portrayed what the struggle/fight for freedom is.
HE IS THE RIPE FRUIT.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by gartamanta: 1:40pm On Mar 03, 2017
Sanchez01:

It doesn't? Last I checked, I don't really have something in common with the Yorubas, Igbos or Hausas because we don't speak the same language as these people, let alone, dress/share the same delicacy. Does that make me the same with them then?

So you know that Hausa and Yoruba are different to you because the dont speak the same language as you but you will turn around and call the Ogoja or Efik man who also doesnt speak your language your 'Niger Delta brother'

Just like you claim you have Igbos on the part on the other side of the bridge is the same way I share a geopolitical space with the people of Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Edo, and Rivers. It is not up to you to decide. You honestly should face your five states rather than carve a legislature around a region.

How can you be sharing geopolitical space with another ethnic group without permission? At least the Biafrans are seeking permission via referendum. When did you ask these other ethnic groups to join 'South South'?

Get it, WE DON'T WANT TO BREAK AWAY FROM NIGERIA, AT LEAST NOT NOW! All we ask is for resource control and true federalism. And last I checked, the only attach-by-force here is, you know who. Or how else do you explain the Isokos and Urhobos being a part of a phnatom legislature

Dont make me laugh. You want to do 'one Nigeria' with the same people who are against resource control and true federalism? But you want resource control and true federalism. People have been talking about resource control for 50 years without getting anywhere. You think it is when Igbo leave Nigeria that the tiny Urohbo nation will manage to convince the North to allow resource control? I laugh

You still miss the point. It's like saying a referendum should be conducted all over Nigeria just because the Igbos want out. It doesn't work that way. Please, the internet and Google is at your disposal. Kindly read up on the Catalan referendum and the region it was conducted. I believe it would change a thing or two.

There are people who want out and and there are those who dont want out. A referendum should be held in what used to be the Eastern and Midwestern Regions. Those who vote to go can go while those of you who want to stay in Nigeria and look for resource control can vote to carry on.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by Chysler(m): 3:28pm On Mar 03, 2017
Pple make me laff wen they say igbos include the so called south south cos of oil ... They are bemused in their ignorance... The only reason y other minority tribe are in Biafra Map is simply all of them were oncein the old ancient Portuguese map showing the indigenous people and ethnicities dt made up the Bight of Biafra ... Nevertheless dis ethnicities can voice wea they want yo be and it will he fully respected and dt can only be done thru plebcite or referendum... U can quit ur current cries now and make the noise at the referendums poll with ur votes! We don't wish to Creat another Nigeria with the coming of Biafra , every ethinicty must come voluntarily and not forcefully lumped together as we see in the contraption call zoological republic of Nizooria

1 Like

Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by Ngokafor(f): 3:42pm On Mar 03, 2017
Sanchez01:

Without trying to sound tribalistic, I believe the Yorubas are the most educated folks in the country. I have stayed between these two and can authoritatively put this forward.

...@Sanchez01,when did you become a Niger-Deltan shocked shocked...On the thread about Tinubu wanting to be President,you were argueing with me as a YORUBAMAN about your 'political sophistication' and all the tribal supremecist shenanigans the SWs are known for on this forum.

...Now you have transformed to a Niger-Deltana on this thread..na wa for this kind abracadabra embarassed
Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by Ngokafor(f): 3:46pm On Mar 03, 2017
kernel501:

Hahahaha... The only world renowned scholar on that list is Wole Soyinka, how did Mike Adenuga get there?
Igbos have the highest number of students in diaspora all around Nigeria, after the indigenous people of the university, Igbos have the highest number.
Regarding the examination malpractice, I can't believe the level of disclaim petiness ... Which state is exam malpractice free in Nigeria?
World debate competition, 2015 Anambra state won second best, 2016 they won first worldwide. The 2016 Ebonyi state won to represent Nigeria.

....@Sanchez01 is a yoruba guy..He is not from the SS.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by Sanchez01: 3:48pm On Mar 03, 2017
Ngokafor:

....@Sanchez01 is a yoruba guy..He is not from the SS.
I'll be damned cheesy

I won't give in to your petty Yoruba/Igbo tirade. I'm a bit bored this afternoon. I think I need some humour.
Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by Ngokafor(f): 4:02pm On Mar 03, 2017
Sanchez01:

I'll be damned cheesy

I won't give in to your petty Yoruba/Igbo tirade. I'm a bit bored this afternoon. I think I need some humour.

....@Sanchez01 so it is now a 'petty Yoruba/Igbo tirade' right because i smoked you out??.

....Its just that i do not know how to attach posts from a poster on a thread(and i am not bothered about figuring that out)..otherwise,.I would have dug out ou all your SW brags on how you will clinch the Presidency via Tinubu and Obasanjo..and how the SE is 'inconsequential' to that ambition

....All these on the thread where Tinubu was.quoted to have said he is not ruling out contesting for the presidency in future..anyway continue.
Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by Sanchez01: 4:16pm On Mar 03, 2017
Ngokafor:

...@Sanchez01,when did you become a Niger-Deltan shocked shocked...On the thread about Tinubu wanting to be President,you were argueing with me as a YORUBAMAN about your 'political sophistication' and all the tribal supremecist shenanigans the SWs are known for on this forum.

...Now you have transformed to a Niger-Deltana on this thread..na wa for this kind abracadabra embarassed
grin grin grin grin grin

Why don't you just play an EFCC on me rather than this plank walk? Bring up something way intelligent, please.
Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by Sanchez01: 4:18pm On Mar 03, 2017
Ngokafor:

....@Sanchez01 so it is now a 'petty Yoruba/Igbo tirade' right because i smoked you out??.

....Its just that i do not know how to attach posts from a poster on a thread(and i am not bothered about figuring that out)..otherwise,.I would have dug out ou all your SW brags on how you will clinch the Presidency via Tinubu and Obasanjo..and how the SE is 'inconsequential' to that ambition

....All these on the thread where Tinubu was.quoted to have said he is not ruling out contesting for the presidency in future..anyway continue.
Like hell? Damn! So you're really serious about this Yoruba accusation? Interesting cheesy

cc
Efewestern cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biafra: Buhari Should Reverse IPOB Ban - Prof. Ben Nwabueze / Lamido: I’ll Defeat Buhari If I Secure PDP Ticket / Should Abortion Be Legalised? And Why? Your View,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.