Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Be Very Honest: Oladips Vs Davolee: Who Is A Better Rapper? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Be Very Honest: Oladips Vs Davolee: Who Is A Better Rapper? (2615 Views)

M.I Vs Falz..... Who Is The Better Rapper? / J Cole Versus Kendrick Lamar,who's Your Better Rapper? / Celeb Music - YBNL YAGI Star Lil Kesh Is By Far A Better Rapper Than MI - Proof! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Very Honest: Oladips Vs Davolee: Who Is A Better Rapper? by hedris200: 10:59am On Feb 28, 2017
Be Very Honest: Oladips Vs Davolee: Who Is A Better Rapper?

Oladips and Davolee shares a lot in common having been both signed by two top Nigerian indigenous Yoruba rapper; Olamide and Reminisce. Oladips is signed to Reminisce’s label, EDGE Record while Davolee is signed to Olamide’s YBNL. They both rap in a similar pattern which is the street influenced yoruba rap style and they have a massive following on the street.

They are both individually groomed by their progenitor, Olamide and Reminisce and in the future they might emerge as the new Kings of the street.

Oladips is a talented young Nigeria rapper who has been underground and underrated for a very long time. I have personally been following his music for a while now before the fame. When you talk of rap ingenuity and lyrical prowess with deep rhetorical message then you need to give it up to this young man. He has paid his dues to the industry.

Oladips has been the most consistent rap artiste I’ve known during my 4 years of music blogging. A month hardly goes by without him dropping a song and he has been doing this for a very long time before Reminisce discovered him. He was also very active on the street by attending various street music shows, featuring on different artistes songs and even competing in various rap battles/competitions like D’banj’s “The King Is Here” competition where he emerged the winner. Oladips is an exceptional young rapper who has a lot to prove with his music.

Davolee is the latest addition to Olamide’s YBNL and his rise to fame is one that shocked the world. From hawking pure water on the street of Mushin to becoming a rap star signed to the one of Nigeria’s biggest record label. Davolee is also a young rapper who is just 22 years old and he has been grooming his talent for a very long time but luck shone on him when he did a freestyle “Festival Bar” on instagram which caught Olamide’s attention and later signed him to his record label.

Davolee has been keeping it real on the street even before the fame and he remains loyal to street by churning out songs that the street would love. His “Panda” cover went viral and he hasn’t stopped impressing his fans as we await more blazing songs from the talented young lyricist.

Oladips and Davolee are two very talented indigenous rappers who are making their mark on the rap scene and they are both loved on the street. Without a doubt you would agree with me that they are among the top contenders for the position of King of The Street which Olamide and Reminisce both hold for now. But who do think is a better rapper between these two rappers without being biased. Share your thoughts on the topic by leaving your comments below.

Re: Be Very Honest: Oladips Vs Davolee: Who Is A Better Rapper? by mekuso89(m): 11:02am On Feb 28, 2017
the truth is that I don't know
Re: Be Very Honest: Oladips Vs Davolee: Who Is A Better Rapper? by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 11:07am On Feb 28, 2017
i guess .. oladips .. davolee has blown to limelight yet

1 Like

Re: Be Very Honest: Oladips Vs Davolee: Who Is A Better Rapper? by hedris200: 11:08am On Feb 28, 2017
Dapsonemmanuel:
i guess .. oladips .. davolee has blown to limelight yet

du u min HAS NOT BLOWN
Re: Be Very Honest: Oladips Vs Davolee: Who Is A Better Rapper? by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 11:12am On Feb 28, 2017
hedris200:

du u min HAS NOT BLOWN
opps sorry ... yeah .. has not
Re: Be Very Honest: Oladips Vs Davolee: Who Is A Better Rapper? by Yinkey6(m): 11:22am On Feb 28, 2017
Oladips, even though I'm not a fan Local rap music I like him and remininse.

Good Indigenous Rappers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Be Very Honest: Oladips Vs Davolee: Who Is A Better Rapper? by hedris200: 11:38am On Feb 28, 2017
davolee sure man
Re: Be Very Honest: Oladips Vs Davolee: Who Is A Better Rapper? by hedris200: 1:41pm On Feb 28, 2017
oya na moderator
Re: Be Very Honest: Oladips Vs Davolee: Who Is A Better Rapper? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 03, 2017
Oladips is a beast

Oladips is a rapgod

Oladips is a rapstore

Oladips murder davolee

Oladips omo iya aje

Ahahaaaaaaaan
Re: Be Very Honest: Oladips Vs Davolee: Who Is A Better Rapper? by hedris200: 6:03pm On Mar 03, 2017
FORGET THAT LEVEL

Eleniyan231:
Oladips is a beast

Oladips is a rapgod

Oladips is a rapstore

Oladips murder davolee

Oladips omo iya aje

Ahahaaaaaaaan

Re: Be Very Honest: Oladips Vs Davolee: Who Is A Better Rapper? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 20, 2017
hedris200:
davolee sure man

Thank yu.Davolee confirmed

1 Like

Re: Be Very Honest: Oladips Vs Davolee: Who Is A Better Rapper? by Adey246(m): 12:04pm On Aug 21, 2017
Ola dips is the best Rapper..davolee is like an upcoming artist
Re: Be Very Honest: Oladips Vs Davolee: Who Is A Better Rapper? by stelruby: 10:39am On Aug 22, 2017
Do share this song with us on nation.amore.ng
We love great music and you can win up to NGN100,000 on our platform.

(1) (Reply)

New Premiere: Minjin - Bunga / Bad Vibe Mo Lotto Boyzz Ft Mr Eazi / Lyrics: Skelemba By Olamide Ft Don Jazzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.