Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

A Response To A: K.o/religious Zealots - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Response To A: K.o/religious Zealots (579 Views)

The End Of Reason:A Response To The New Atheists / Words Mostly Used In Living Faith Church A.k.a Winners Chapel / Rev. Omolade's Response To Okotie's Catholic Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Response To A: K.o/religious Zealots by blackcypha(m): 5:31pm On Dec 12, 2009
Like I said i am open 4 contructive and smart discussions so if  A.K.O OR ANY RELIGIOUS ZEALOT has something to say on my topic ""GOD causes natural disasters?""you better say it otherwise YOU ARE JUST TRYING TO SHY AWAY by saying i am not ready to hear your view which is simply PRESUMPTIOUS ASSERTION based on nothing. ? ??

(1) (Reply)

I Thank You God For Everything You Are Doing In Our Favour. / Why They Removed The Truth Thrice? / Buy Now, Pay In Instalments! (for Churches)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.