Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,995 members, 7,952,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:39 AM

House Keeper Receives New Car For Returning Lost Items To Owner. Photos - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / House Keeper Receives New Car For Returning Lost Items To Owner. Photos (32525 Views)

Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card / 2 Airport Security Guards Get N500k For Returning Missing Bag Filled With Dollar / Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Keeper Receives New Car For Returning Lost Items To Owner. Photos by davidkingrichie(m): 1:06pm On Feb 28, 2017
Returning the cash was the best option.
Re: House Keeper Receives New Car For Returning Lost Items To Owner. Photos by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 28, 2017
emmyspark007:

fjjf

fjjf...as in for jumping jacks forester?
Re: House Keeper Receives New Car For Returning Lost Items To Owner. Photos by EAGSL: 1:07pm On Feb 28, 2017
Honesty really pays. whether you are rewarded or not.

Meanwhile,

Brand new Samsung Galaxy S7 EDGE for sale at cheap and negotiable price of #305K

Specs are as follows

Colour: Black Onyx
RAM: 4GB
Dual Sim
Warranty: Nigerian Warranty
64bit Octa Quad Processor
Dual Pixel 12MP/5MP
Water And Dust Resistant
Wireless Charging
32GB Memory
139.5mm(5.5'') Quad HD sAMOLED

Call us on 09078880705

Re: House Keeper Receives New Car For Returning Lost Items To Owner. Photos by legundarybeans(m): 1:20pm On Feb 28, 2017
Nice one, but seriously speaking,I couldn't differentiate who is the rewarder and rewardee
Re: House Keeper Receives New Car For Returning Lost Items To Owner. Photos by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 28, 2017
9jakohai:

fjjf...as in for jumping jacks forester?
what is jumping jacks forester?
Re: House Keeper Receives New Car For Returning Lost Items To Owner. Photos by greatermax77(m): 1:28pm On Feb 28, 2017
Igbo 's are trust worthy, reliable, honest & hardworking people
If u disagree go hang transfermer.

1 Like

Re: House Keeper Receives New Car For Returning Lost Items To Owner. Photos by Fessy09(m): 1:35pm On Feb 28, 2017
and that why he won't bless you...
Re: House Keeper Receives New Car For Returning Lost Items To Owner. Photos by abbyk(m): 1:57pm On Feb 28, 2017
it's always good to be good n honest. congrats sir
Re: House Keeper Receives New Car For Returning Lost Items To Owner. Photos by baddosky1: 2:13pm On Feb 28, 2017
The other time, it was an Ipob woman who returned cash she found in a hotel where she works as a cleaner and now another ipob here. I have never seen or heard of any "sophistikated oily-soup brown roofer" return even N5 to the owner yet they say liepods love money!

I am proud to be a Liepod grin grin
Re: House Keeper Receives New Car For Returning Lost Items To Owner. Photos by olumalcolm(m): 2:47pm On Feb 28, 2017
He for don buy toyota sienna for d man mk he use am dey hustle small small Dan dis heart attack car he buy for am. angry
Re: House Keeper Receives New Car For Returning Lost Items To Owner. Photos by Mariojane(f): 2:58pm On Feb 28, 2017
abeg who is the housekeeper and who is the boss?
Re: House Keeper Receives New Car For Returning Lost Items To Owner. Photos by haulforte123: 3:09pm On Feb 28, 2017
Why do I Need A Custom Clearing Agent?

If this is also your question, you are also in the right place.

Lets think about this for a moment...

Imagine the risk of keeping millions at home, if there were no banks.
Its very possible to keep cash at home but the risk is unbearable.

In the same way, there are licensed agents available for you to
have a problem free clearance.

Here Are 2 Reasons Why You Need Them

1) They have a reputation among the customs.
Hence, clearing agents are prioritised above individuals.

2) Documentation is a very critical procedure; as as incomplete
Information can stop your import and export instantly.

What you Gain

1) They get you added documents that the customs authority
demand when you did not plan it.

2) They help you document exactly what the customs need.

3) You gain good insurance services.

4) Due to their good knowledge of the industry and its
most recent changes you have the confidence that it
will be a successful import and export.

* You can now import successfully without worries.

Contact Us At
info@haulforte.com
www.haulforte.com
Re: House Keeper Receives New Car For Returning Lost Items To Owner. Photos by Boss347(m): 4:01pm On Feb 28, 2017
Among the two people for the picture, who be the house keeper? I'm confused.
Re: House Keeper Receives New Car For Returning Lost Items To Owner. Photos by ijenedu(m): 7:10pm On Feb 28, 2017
Afonjanightmare:
God knows I won't return any ca sh I see
nawao for you ooh
Re: House Keeper Receives New Car For Returning Lost Items To Owner. Photos by qrizzy: 7:21pm On Feb 28, 2017
What's d missing item sef
Re: House Keeper Receives New Car For Returning Lost Items To Owner. Photos by Caseless: 8:29am On Mar 01, 2017
I trust ibo people for this. Someone once returned my phone like that.
Re: House Keeper Receives New Car For Returning Lost Items To Owner. Photos by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 01, 2017
Afonjanightmare:
God knows I won't return any cash I see

You are a good Godforsaking truthful Thief. Continu
Re: House Keeper Receives New Car For Returning Lost Items To Owner. Photos by SamuelEzeigbo(m): 7:12am On Aug 24, 2018
A big congratulations to the man. No gift is to small to reward this undiluted honesty displayed.

He deserves that car Gift

(1) (2) (Reply)

17 Golden Rules To Remember In Life / Olumide Akpata Biography: 9 Things To Know About The Newly Elected NBA President / Pregnant Lady Fetches Water For A Living At A Construction Site In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.