Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

I Have A BSc Degree And Want To Join The Army - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Have A BSc Degree And Want To Join The Army (28019 Views)

Can You Take A Job That Pays Less Than N50,000 As A BSc Holder? / How Much Does A BSC Holder Earn As A University Non-Academic Staff? / Should I Dump My Bsc Degree To Be A Mechanic Apprentice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A BSc Degree And Want To Join The Army by IQscanner: 9:14am On Sep 13, 2021
Pardon my typo errors; I graduated from a federal university with bsc second class upper honours in Nigeria,I intend joining the army but I do not know my way around nor do I have someone to guide me through the process and make a good decision,I will appreciate all the advice and information given to me ,the dos and don't and the best way to apply having my degree in hand

Please I need all the advice and opinion you can give no matter how different it sounds thanks

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have A BSc Degree And Want To Join The Army by aanuoluwami14(f): 9:15am On Sep 13, 2021
Why?!

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have A BSc Degree And Want To Join The Army by IQscanner: 9:19am On Sep 13, 2021
Because that's the career I choose and I see for myself only in that profession
aanuoluwami14:
Why?!

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have A BSc Degree And Want To Join The Army by YeyeGbami: 9:28am On Sep 13, 2021
Hope you hear say bandits still kill 12 military few days ago. If you enter today na tomorrow dem go ship you go war front.

Goodluck soldier.

271 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Have A BSc Degree And Want To Join The Army by aanuoluwami14(f): 9:30am On Sep 13, 2021
IQscanner:

I believe you. Not all of them are wicked, we have good ones there, please go there with good ideas to make Nigerians proud, learn from wicked souls.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A BSc Degree And Want To Join The Army by IQscanner: 10:26am On Sep 13, 2021
aanuoluwami14:

I believe you. Not all of them are wicked, we have good ones there, please go there with good ideas to make Nigerians proud, learn from wicked souls.
Thanks

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A BSc Degree And Want To Join The Army by DropsMic(m): 12:45pm On Sep 13, 2021

You know it's a snake yet you wan go pick am...

19 Likes

Re: I Have A BSc Degree And Want To Join The Army by BigDolph(m): 12:45pm On Sep 13, 2021
Prepare for sambisa forest bro

20 Likes

Re: I Have A BSc Degree And Want To Join The Army by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 13, 2021
Two things are involved:

1. You don't read news.
2. You don't have any compassion for your parents.

258 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Have A BSc Degree And Want To Join The Army by APCNig: 12:46pm On Sep 13, 2021
Lazy youth, go and find work.

Nigerian Army is an association of generationally cursed idiots. They run away from bandits. These same bandits take the fight to the Army battalion at their base and kill the useless soldiers like common goats. Yet, the same useless soldier ants terrorise the citizens on the streets.

That's the association you want to join. Definitely, you are an unfortunate fellow.

Save small money and Japaa before Fulani herdsmen or the useless soldiers brutalize you. Those who will advise you to stay and build Nigeria are on their way to the airport or currently saving money to Japaaa but they will advise you to stay and build a fraudulent contraption that was designed by the heartless British to fail

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Have A BSc Degree And Want To Join The Army by Ceejaygrandex: 12:46pm On Sep 13, 2021
It’s just somehow to see some people still bent on serving this sh!thole!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have A BSc Degree And Want To Join The Army by McOluOmo: 12:46pm On Sep 13, 2021
Baba, I take God beg you, look for a better job, security is a very big challenge in this country for now, don't waste your education in the hands of bandits and kidnappers from up north

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

28 Likes

Re: I Have A BSc Degree And Want To Join The Army by Sonnobax15(m): 12:46pm On Sep 13, 2021
grin
After 5 years of passing through hell in a Nigerian university,you still wor go continue that the same suffer for NIGERIAN army lipsrsealed

Op,your village people don successfully succeed in playing with your head like draughts lipsrsealed

No just try am.....You better go use yourself do money ritual than to go waste yourself for sambissa forest tongue

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have A BSc Degree And Want To Join The Army by kenzysmith: 12:46pm On Sep 13, 2021
Biggest clown on earth u feel say buhari men wan look weda u get bsc
Na simple question he go ask
Is he a northern? No sir but he have bsc sir
What my business if he have bsc

Send him to samibisa forest make sure he is at the front .

village people practicing dance steps at the awaiting burial ceremony

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have A BSc Degree And Want To Join The Army by Alasi20(m): 12:46pm On Sep 13, 2021
Following....

1 Like

Re: I Have A BSc Degree And Want To Join The Army by Albert0011(m): 12:46pm On Sep 13, 2021
Why not the navy or air force?

16 Likes

Re: I Have A BSc Degree And Want To Join The Army by Matheusmartin: 12:46pm On Sep 13, 2021
This Handsome young fella just want to waste his life..
embarassed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A BSc Degree And Want To Join The Army by Kaybee14(m): 12:46pm On Sep 13, 2021
All the best in your decision bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A BSc Degree And Want To Join The Army by CountDracula(m): 12:46pm On Sep 13, 2021
Lol. Guy why u wan waste ur life? Like why? Nobody respects soldiers anymore, this isnt 2004. Their pay isnt that much either, all in all the idea to join the nigerian army is not a very smart or logical career move. Ur joining is either because of your ego or because ure holding on to some childish fantasy that ur service and eventual death will change the world in some way. In reality, ur death will make as much of an impact as someone dropping a litre of oil inside atlantic ocean.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A BSc Degree And Want To Join The Army by VEXT: 12:46pm On Sep 13, 2021
Good one.. They pay well..175k

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have A BSc Degree And Want To Join The Army by Skillsnigeria: 12:46pm On Sep 13, 2021
grin that's good for you

1 Like

Re: I Have A BSc Degree And Want To Join The Army by LaSenior: 12:46pm On Sep 13, 2021
grin
Re: I Have A BSc Degree And Want To Join The Army by slawormiir: 12:46pm On Sep 13, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have A BSc Degree And Want To Join The Army by Impregnable101: 12:47pm On Sep 13, 2021
With ur Bsc, u suppose get better rank. Good luck young man

5 Likes

Re: I Have A BSc Degree And Want To Join The Army by Andyvilly: 12:47pm On Sep 13, 2021
With your certificate you are assured of a top ranking position, go for it.

6 Likes

Re: I Have A BSc Degree And Want To Join The Army by Mangekyo: 12:47pm On Sep 13, 2021
Nice one

I suggest you join the airforce instead wink

VEXT:
Good one.. They pay well..175k

175k minus allowance

5 Likes

Re: I Have A BSc Degree And Want To Join The Army by Cmexy: 12:47pm On Sep 13, 2021
Egheeee naaaaaa�
Re: I Have A BSc Degree And Want To Join The Army by Bamzyriches451: 12:47pm On Sep 13, 2021
The end is near
Re: I Have A BSc Degree And Want To Join The Army by 9jayes: 12:47pm On Sep 13, 2021
If it’s US Army no problem but if na 9ja own no go waste ur life for nothing

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A BSc Degree And Want To Join The Army by UncleHaba22: 12:47pm On Sep 13, 2021
cheesy

10 Likes

Re: I Have A BSc Degree And Want To Join The Army by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:47pm On Sep 13, 2021
IQscanner:

God be with you and see you through as you go through this journey.
God will ALWAYS be your guard and guide.
It will end in praise for you.
Ignore anyone laughing at your dreams and aspirations.

We Rise.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have A BSc Degree And Want To Join The Army by davillian(m): 12:47pm On Sep 13, 2021
When there is an opening buy thier form online fill it and submit it. Hopefully they will call you....
But have this in mind na straight to war front..... grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Horrible Experience At A Military Event / What Skill I Can I Learn In 3 Months While I Wait For NYSC? / Do You Want Fantastic Achievements This Year? Stop Doing These Things

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.