Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,981 members, 7,863,488 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:48 PM

Godly Pursuits - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Godly Pursuits (240 Views)

Worldly Godly / Rccg Sunday School Manual(RAISING GODLY CHILDREN) 21/05/2017 / Pursuits Of Happiness,love & Pleasure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Godly Pursuits by overcomersfaith(f): 11:14am On Feb 28, 2017
Beloveth, my heart is full of merry today for the good things God has done for us all through the month. Blessed His Holy Name. Will you join me we sing unto the One Who was, Who is, and Who is yet to come. let’s go- when the Spirit of the Lord is upon my soul, I will dance like David dance 2x, I will dance, I will dance, I will dance like David dance, I will dance, I will dance, I will dance like David dance.

Come lets praise the Lord (Come lets praise the Lord) Come lets praise the Lord (Come lets praise the Lord) He is Jehovah (Tell the world of His faithfulness) He is El-Shaddai (Tell the world of His salvation) Spread the news around (Tell the world of his praise) Come lets praise the Lord (Praise the Lord) Forever and ever my God He is the same He’ll never Change From eternity to eternity He’ll be my God Praise Him!! Jehovah Praise Him!! Jehovah Praise Him!! The Lord of Lords.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/godly-pursuits-2/

(1) (Reply)

I Am More Than A Conqueror Because The Word Says So / The Splendor Of The King!!! / Winning Alone With God Do Not Live In The Realm Of Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.