Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

I Sponsored Ngige, Others, But They Failed – Ezeemo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Sponsored Ngige, Others, But They Failed – Ezeemo (610 Views)

Lawan, Ngige, Others Visit Ekweremadu After Attack (Photos) / Godwin Ezeemo Arrests His Nkwoka Stanley Atinga For Decamping To APGA / IPOB Members Attack Godwin Ezeemo, Anambra Governorship Aspirant In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Sponsored Ngige, Others, But They Failed – Ezeemo by OrientDailyNews: 5:55pm On Nov 08, 2017

.... Ngige is selfish at the expense of Anambra people

.... I left All Progressives Congress (APC) as a result of absence of internal democracy in the party

.... I single-handedly funded the establishment of APC in Anambra State

The PPA gubernatorial candidate in the forthcoming Anambra governorship election, Mr. Godwin Chukwunaenye Ezeemo, has revealed that he has sponsored several politicians in the past but that he was disappointed by all of them, given their inordinate selfishness at the expense of Anambra people.

Speaking during a recent live Facebook interview, Ezeemo, who said he never intended to dabble into politics directly, said that the current minister of labour, Dr. Chris Ngige, just like other politicians he sponsored, was more concerned with climbing the political ladder than providing sincere leadership to his people.

Mr Godwin Ezeemo, also said that he left the All Progressives Congress (APC) as a result of absence of internal democracy in the party.

He said he single-handedly funded the establishment of APC in Anambra State only to be edged out due to what he termed “undemocratic practices in the party.”

In his words, “I could not understand why these people were not ready to make the sacrifice required for our socio-political and economic society to work just as has been done by people in the developed world in the past. I, therefore, decided that if a society that works is to be, it is up to me.”

http://orientdailynews.com.ng/politics/sponsored-ngige-others-failed-ezeemo/

Facebook video url
https://www.facebook.com/AnambraAchievers/videos/666060050267883/

Lalasticlala
mynd44

Re: I Sponsored Ngige, Others, But They Failed – Ezeemo by docadams: 7:32pm On Nov 08, 2017
Hmmmmmm
Re: I Sponsored Ngige, Others, But They Failed – Ezeemo by uwa1(m): 7:39pm On Nov 08, 2017
Hmmm.... Let's wait for Ngige to fire back.... Cos dat na watin dem sabi..
Re: I Sponsored Ngige, Others, But They Failed – Ezeemo by OrientDailyNews: 8:24pm On Nov 08, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Targets Third Largest Economy By 2020, Africa’s Mega City In 2025 / Buhari To Visit Ebonyi & Anambra States 14th - 15th Nov. 2017 - Presidency / President Buhari's Visit To Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.