Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Ken Erics Ugo Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ken Erics Ugo Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos (21051 Views)

Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months / Nollywood Actor Ken Erics Ugo Celebrates His 33rd Today (photos) / Meet Onyi Adaba, Ken Erics Wife & More Photos From Their Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ken Erics Ugo Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos by alfa2016: 12:41pm On Feb 28, 2017
Actor Ken Eric's has realeased new photos to celebrate his birthday today.
See them below:

More photos on the blog.

http://mojidelano.com/2017/02/actor-ken-erics-ugo-celebrates-birthday-with-new-photos/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ken Erics Ugo Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos by Annie939(f): 12:59pm On Feb 28, 2017
HBD to the most handsome man in Nigeria movie industry

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ken Erics Ugo Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 28, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Star + Actor at the same time...

15 Likes

Re: Ken Erics Ugo Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos by Onechancearmy(m): 1:55pm On Feb 28, 2017
All these "star" actors that nobody has ever heard of.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ken Erics Ugo Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos by Monalisa185(f): 1:55pm On Feb 28, 2017
Fr. Ken...cheesy happy birthday man!

3 Likes

Re: Ken Erics Ugo Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos by ardeywhunmmy(f): 1:55pm On Feb 28, 2017
Hbd to him nd my nephew

2 Likes

Re: Ken Erics Ugo Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos by kingfriday(m): 1:55pm On Feb 28, 2017
Happy Birthday to you Boss! Congratulations!!! Enjoy the moment.

1 Like

Re: Ken Erics Ugo Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos by Wondermumsy(f): 1:57pm On Feb 28, 2017
Hbd to u ken

1 Like

Re: Ken Erics Ugo Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 28, 2017
I wish him happy birthday...

Meanwhile...

6 Likes

Re: Ken Erics Ugo Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos by datimogal(f): 1:58pm On Feb 28, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]Happy birthday my celebrity crush kissHappy birthday my celebrity crush

3 Likes

Re: Ken Erics Ugo Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos by Zonacom(m): 1:58pm On Feb 28, 2017
A Giant. Unizik Alumnus. Happy birthday

8 Likes

Re: Ken Erics Ugo Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos by swtcharissa(f): 1:58pm On Feb 28, 2017
I have never had any celebrity crush...but this guy stands out...I just luv him too much...if a woman is permitted two husbands...sure he would have been my best bet after my hubby...happy birthday ken....keep been ur cool self..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ken Erics Ugo Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos by Ursino(f): 1:59pm On Feb 28, 2017
I love this dude! He is so mature.

Happy birthday, Ken.
You shall grow in strength.

The whole world shall hear your name .

Amen

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ken Erics Ugo Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos by Kingxway: 2:00pm On Feb 28, 2017
Happy birthday man
Re: Ken Erics Ugo Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos by strangest(m): 2:00pm On Feb 28, 2017
Hbd Ekene nwenwe... Lux fiat..

1 Like

Re: Ken Erics Ugo Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos by Kingxway: 2:01pm On Feb 28, 2017
Ursino:
I love this dude! He is so mature.

Happy birthday, Ken.
You shall grow in strength.

The whole world shall hear your name .

Amen
I share same character as the guy. Where is my own share of your love?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ken Erics Ugo Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos by HazzanTazzan(m): 2:04pm On Feb 28, 2017
Congrats
Re: Ken Erics Ugo Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos by colli247(m): 2:07pm On Feb 28, 2017
Onechancearmy:
YOUR A BUSH MAN DO U WATCH NAIJA FILM AT ALL

3 Likes

Re: Ken Erics Ugo Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos by Arewa12: 2:07pm On Feb 28, 2017
Onechancearmy:

Bros abeg were u come from

5 Likes

Re: Ken Erics Ugo Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos by asha01: 2:09pm On Feb 28, 2017
alfa2016:
Actor Ken Eric's has realeased new photos to celebrate his birthday today.
See them below:

More photos on the blog.

http://mojidelano.com/2017/02/actor-ken-erics-ugo-celebrates-birthday-with-new-photos/

HBD
Re: Ken Erics Ugo Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos by Ursino(f): 2:11pm On Feb 28, 2017
Kingxway:
I share same character as the guy. Where is my own share of your love?

You are not as handsome as he is.

I only do fine boys. I dread nightmares!

2 Likes

Re: Ken Erics Ugo Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos by lilyheaven: 2:11pm On Feb 28, 2017
Happy birthday!
But were is my cake?
Re: Ken Erics Ugo Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos by enemmo(f): 2:13pm On Feb 28, 2017
Happy birthday to one of the most underrated actors In Nigeria.

Many more blessed years to him.

His gift shall make him stand before Kings.

3 Likes

Re: Ken Erics Ugo Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos by dview001(m): 2:16pm On Feb 28, 2017
swtcharissa:
I have never had any celebrity crush...but this guy stands out...I just luv him too much...if a woman is permitted two husbands...sure he would have been my best bet after my hubby...happy birthday ken....keep been ur cool self..
OLOSHO SPOTTED

4 Likes

Re: Ken Erics Ugo Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos by Kingxway: 2:18pm On Feb 28, 2017
Ursino:

You are not as handsome as he is.

I only do fine boys. I dread nightmares!

I'm handsome too. Also share same height, just that I'm dark in complexion, as in typical African dark skin. Lol... thought they say black is beautiful
Re: Ken Erics Ugo Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos by Desdola(m): 2:19pm On Feb 28, 2017
May your days be long. Happy birthday!
Re: Ken Erics Ugo Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos by Onechancearmy(m): 2:19pm On Feb 28, 2017
colli247:
YOUR A BUSH MAN DO U WATCH NAIJA FILM AT ALL

I have very high standards so naturally I don't bother myself with Nollywood.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ken Erics Ugo Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos by NinaCHARLES2: 2:26pm On Feb 28, 2017
wullnp
Re: Ken Erics Ugo Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos by naijaobi(m): 2:29pm On Feb 28, 2017
Onechancearmy:

I have very high standards so naturally I don't bother myself with Nollywood.
Your high standard is still way below the lowest standard of an average person.. you are a bush man

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amanda Ebeye Shares Pre-Birthday Photos Of Her Son / Regina Askia 51st Pre-Birthday Photos / Kate Henshaw Speaks About The Fire Incident At Her Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.