Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Eva Alordiah Auctions Her Dog (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eva Alordiah Auctions Her Dog (Photos) (31817 Views)

Eva Alordiah Celebrates Her 31st Birthday Today / YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) / Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eva Alordiah Auctions Her Dog (Photos) by AkachukwuD(m): 2:43pm On Feb 28, 2017
This nonsense made FP
Am disappointed
Re: Eva Alordiah Auctions Her Dog (Photos) by Firstcitizen: 2:47pm On Feb 28, 2017
themonk:

No, na film angry

This na scoop to you. I forget
Re: Eva Alordiah Auctions Her Dog (Photos) by Teel: 2:47pm On Feb 28, 2017
HazzanTazzan:
Interested ...

Bitcoin and Payoneer needed

$100 bitcoin for N45,500, if interested contact on whatsapp - 08168940901
Re: Eva Alordiah Auctions Her Dog (Photos) by Lyord56(m): 2:50pm On Feb 28, 2017
fredoricko:
A puppy is trained to be a guard dog? Hmmm, kwontinue

U dig ... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah Auctions Her Dog (Photos) by chronique(m): 3:00pm On Feb 28, 2017
The way people tell lies though. How can you come out in broad daylight and say a puppy that has just been given birth to, is trained to be a guard dog? Or is she auctioning the mother?

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah Auctions Her Dog (Photos) by Nofuckgiven: 3:14pm On Feb 28, 2017
HazzanTazzan:
Interested ...

Bitcoin and Payoneer needed
I have $22 worth of bitcoin for sale at N480/$. Send me a pm if interested.
Re: Eva Alordiah Auctions Her Dog (Photos) by HazzanTazzan(m): 3:18pm On Feb 28, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

I have $22 worth of bitcoin for sale at N480/$. Send me a pm if interested.

This ur rate ehn... E be like say u no know say na osinbajo dey power now...

My what'sapp line is on my signature if you have considered that a dollar is now btw 400 and 430 at black market and thus virtual funds will be lesser
Re: Eva Alordiah Auctions Her Dog (Photos) by carlleung(m): 3:49pm On Feb 28, 2017
cheesy

Re: Eva Alordiah Auctions Her Dog (Photos) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 28, 2017
Take to Akwa Ibom lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Eva Alordiah Auctions Her Dog (Photos) by benniearinze: 4:08pm On Feb 28, 2017
lolx recession....chai it will be well with you
Re: Eva Alordiah Auctions Her Dog (Photos) by shumuel(m): 4:17pm On Feb 28, 2017
TunezBlog:
Nigerian rapper Eva Alordiah who broadcasted their birth of her puppies live on social media has placed one of them on auction for sale.

Eva kicked off the auction last night and its suppose to run on for 12hrs after which the dog will be given to the highest bidder.. Talk about utilizing every biz opportunity.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/02/nigerian-singer-eva-alordiah-auctions.html

Teacher: What do you do when your Rap game aint paying off ?

Akpos: You put your beloved dog out on auction grin
Re: Eva Alordiah Auctions Her Dog (Photos) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 28, 2017
Recession
Re: Eva Alordiah Auctions Her Dog (Photos) by NovusHomo(m): 4:18pm On Feb 28, 2017
According to her, her puppy "is trained to be a guard dog". I guess you could train a 3 year-old to be a security guard. Only in Nigeria! grin grin grin
Re: Eva Alordiah Auctions Her Dog (Photos) by jatau7(m): 6:06pm On Feb 28, 2017
see what buhari have cause
Re: Eva Alordiah Auctions Her Dog (Photos) by maylisa(f): 9:22pm On Feb 28, 2017
Blurryface:
Next is going to be that her boyfriend after Mr Ayo put him on mannequin mode.
guy you too wicked. Chai
Re: Eva Alordiah Auctions Her Dog (Photos) by micochid(m): 11:22pm On Feb 28, 2017
HuJJC:
lol
she don broke no mind her
Re: Eva Alordiah Auctions Her Dog (Photos) by Aguiyi06(m): 11:28pm On Feb 28, 2017
see the Bingo wey she dey auction

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am A Very Proud Polygamist, The Bible Acknowledges Polygamy - Yul Edochie / Meet The Most Spoiled Kids In The World! / Tonto Dikeh-Churchill's Husband's Baby Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.