Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:30 AM

48 Years Of Range Rover: The Evolution Of The World’s Most Luxurious SUV - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 48 Years Of Range Rover: The Evolution Of The World’s Most Luxurious SUV (44449 Views)

Jaguar Land Rover Wins Chinese Court Case Over Copy Of Range Rover Evoque / Chinese Clone Of Range Rover Evoque,The LandWind X7,Gets A Facelift / A Review Of Range Rover Vogue: Wike's Official Car (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 48 Years Of Range Rover: The Evolution Of The World’s Most Luxurious SUV by Timelezz: 11:14pm On Feb 28, 2017
Ladycloud:
Can't wait to have mine... If I can't drive a range Rover.. Then I'll settle for Benz cheesy
3 SUV's that smoke out the Range Rover are Mercedes GLS 3rd generation. Porsche and BWM X6

The Benz offer more features and luxury ride above the Range rover and even trumps it on speed and agility and refinement.
Re: 48 Years Of Range Rover: The Evolution Of The World’s Most Luxurious SUV by whitebeard(m): 12:14am On Mar 01, 2017
DollarAngel:
Just occurred to me, if everything is revolutionizing, why as Nigeria refuse to revolutionize, even car does.
so u think everything about naija is negative
Re: 48 Years Of Range Rover: The Evolution Of The World’s Most Luxurious SUV by DollarAngel(m): 8:29am On Mar 01, 2017
gnykelly:

when I was growing up we knew the Chinese for kungfu now they are known for manufacturing. the Indians were known for long movies. now they are the best in health care. we only inherited religion.

You are right
Re: 48 Years Of Range Rover: The Evolution Of The World’s Most Luxurious SUV by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 01, 2017
Timelezz:
oh, a neglible error. I am fine. Just finished my tour of the West, South-South and East.

Could I ask what your original handle used to be?
That's nice, happy new month!. It's Benita27. grin
Re: 48 Years Of Range Rover: The Evolution Of The World’s Most Luxurious SUV by Timelezz: 12:17pm On Mar 01, 2017
kimbra:
That's nice, happy new month!. It's Benita27. grin
Ah! you've got to be kidding me, Benita.

My spirit, soul and body have wondered about you.
Re: 48 Years Of Range Rover: The Evolution Of The World’s Most Luxurious SUV by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 01, 2017
Timelezz:
Ah! you've got to be kidding me, Benita.

My spirit, soul and body have wondered about you.
Lol. So how was your stay in Lag?.
Re: 48 Years Of Range Rover: The Evolution Of The World’s Most Luxurious SUV by Timelezz: 12:22pm On Mar 01, 2017
kimbra:
Lol. So how was your stay in Lag?.
Full of sin, dear. wink Had to go for confession twice for soul purging.
Re: 48 Years Of Range Rover: The Evolution Of The World’s Most Luxurious SUV by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 01, 2017
Timelezz:
Full of sin, dear. wink Had to go for confession twice for soul purging.
Lmao. cheesy grin
You're Catholic?. Please sin no more so you won't be going for confessions.

Good to know you're alright, do have a nice day!.
Re: 48 Years Of Range Rover: The Evolution Of The World’s Most Luxurious SUV by Timelezz: 12:48pm On Mar 01, 2017
kimbra:
Lmao. cheesy grin
You're Catholic?. Please sin no more so you won't be going for confessions.

Good to know you're alright, do have a nice day!.

Alright, dear. Will be looking out for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 48 Years Of Range Rover: The Evolution Of The World’s Most Luxurious SUV by TheHeadBoy(m): 9:26am On Mar 02, 2017
Imagine how developed our country will be if we manufacture this here.
Re: 48 Years Of Range Rover: The Evolution Of The World’s Most Luxurious SUV by Iamdmentor1(m): 7:34am On Apr 25, 2017
decatalyst:
Innoson could be celebrating like this in years to come, provided we, and the government patronize the brand.

Buy naija product to grow our brands.

God bless Nigeria

Innosun is igbo, this government won't patronize him. Tribalism too much for Naija

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of An Overloaded Car / Jerry Mallo Designs And Builds Fast Cars (Pictures) / Man Burnt His SUV To Ashes While Trying To Make A Way For It (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.