Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,114 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Jerry Mallo Designs And Builds Fast Cars (Pictures) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Jerry Mallo Designs And Builds Fast Cars (Pictures) (44438 Views)

Urgent Advise Needed On This Two Cars (Pictures) / Innoson Ready To Manufacture Electric Cars (pictures) / A Sport Car Made By Jerry Mallo From Plateau State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jerry Mallo Designs And Builds Fast Cars (Pictures) by wwwihy: 8:11am On Nov 29, 2019
Nigerian engineer from Jos called, Jerry Mallo, is designing and building these fast cars from scratch. As a people we have the talent everywhere; just lacking the investment and support from private firms-OAO
https://mobile.twitter.com/OvieAli/status/1200309726216622081

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jerry Mallo Designs And Builds Fast Cars (Pictures) by crossfire(m): 8:15am On Nov 29, 2019
For real

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jerry Mallo Designs And Builds Fast Cars (Pictures) by SarkinYarki: 8:17am On Nov 29, 2019
Commendable .

15 Likes

Re: Jerry Mallo Designs And Builds Fast Cars (Pictures) by Officialgarri: 8:24am On Nov 29, 2019
How possible?

If he builds the body... it's quite believable

But talk of the engine and upholsteries (car interior)..... then the lie is too much to believe

12 Likes

Re: Jerry Mallo Designs And Builds Fast Cars (Pictures) by bigtt76(f): 8:42am On Nov 29, 2019
Exactly .....nor mind the bloggers dem. What he does is basically to love-vendor or couple cars brought to him. He's more or less a good panel beater grin

MycroftHolmes:

@ bolded is misleading. We all know that he couldn't have built the engine of the car in that workshop.. or is this just a prototype? grin

His design is nice, by the way. Nigger got some real talent cool

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jerry Mallo Designs And Builds Fast Cars (Pictures) by Officialgarri: 8:44am On Nov 29, 2019
Yemisi5:
[s][/s]
trash
it might intrest you that some big autos companies only design and outsource other components from different companies
just like we have in laptops I hope you know components are being outsourced from different OEMs
quit the lazy Nigeria mentality
like terrorist buhari like followers
And is it a one man job to develop such components?

As far as I know, even in phone development, one builds the panel doesn't build the camera.

You must have an area of specialization

13 Likes

Re: Jerry Mallo Designs And Builds Fast Cars (Pictures) by General0847: 12:32pm On Nov 29, 2019
bigtt76:
Exactly .....nor mind the bloggers dem. What he does is basically to love-vendor or couple cars brought to him. He's more or less a good panel beater grin

Jealousy and envy is a bad thing. Quit hating on people, show us what you do then? Village mgbeke.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jerry Mallo Designs And Builds Fast Cars (Pictures) by Inception(m): 1:49pm On Nov 29, 2019
wink
Re: Jerry Mallo Designs And Builds Fast Cars (Pictures) by Fredlongs(m): 2:28pm On Nov 29, 2019
Instead of giving this guy the hi applause, some so called Nigerians still look for stupid things to say about his work. The fact that he is a Nigerian is breath taken already. Even if he only assembled it, U think that's easy? I weep for this country, later u start blaming government

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jerry Mallo Designs And Builds Fast Cars (Pictures) by feldido(m): 7:09am On Nov 30, 2019
Best Prototype I've seen from an individual in Nigeria so far... 8/10

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jerry Mallo Designs And Builds Fast Cars (Pictures) by Onlinefarmstore: 7:09am On Nov 30, 2019
Nice one champ!

Dear Naira land, we @cheapmarketdeal have enough veggies and herbs such as broccoli, radish, beetroot, strawberries cucumber, carrots green pepper, green peas and beans, celery and parsley and Benue Yams, etc for sale, we deliver nationwide at affordable rates!!!

Call or WhatsApp zero eight one three four seven zero zero seven zero five
Re: Jerry Mallo Designs And Builds Fast Cars (Pictures) by UnitedNigeriaUN: 7:10am On Nov 30, 2019
bigtt76:

A failed foreign Jihadist with their regular tactics.

The enemy of Nigeria is the enemy of Nigerians.

Beware my People

Fredlongs:
Instead of giving this guy the hi applause, some so called Nigerians still look for stupid things to say about his work. The fact that he is a Nigerian is breath taken already. Even if he only assembled it, U think that's easy? I weep for this country, later u start blaming government

They aren't Nigerians my dear, they are sponsored foreign Jihadists pretending to be you and I.

They will play down our progress by calling it trash.

They use religious sentiments to tear us apart.

They use tribalistic comment to seek sympathizers

They know very well that a United Nigeria cannot be defeated.

They are afraid of a United Nigeria.

They know too well that we are capable of leading the world.

Ignore those piss of shits...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jerry Mallo Designs And Builds Fast Cars (Pictures) by maynation(f): 7:10am On Nov 30, 2019
Na naija go murder your talent.
Re: Jerry Mallo Designs And Builds Fast Cars (Pictures) by NotBeenPaid: 7:10am On Nov 30, 2019

Good job but can't the blogger list the specification of the vehicle? Abi na beetle engine e dey use ni?

Because it's been making rounds on the internet for the past 24hours without specification.

2 Likes

Re: Jerry Mallo Designs And Builds Fast Cars (Pictures) by AJSfan: 7:10am On Nov 30, 2019
Good

1 Like

Re: Jerry Mallo Designs And Builds Fast Cars (Pictures) by CapitalHYC(m): 7:11am On Nov 30, 2019
The Guy try sha...all he needs is helping hand or a helping Visa

1 Like

Re: Jerry Mallo Designs And Builds Fast Cars (Pictures) by Jh0wsef(m): 7:12am On Nov 30, 2019
Nice.
Re: Jerry Mallo Designs And Builds Fast Cars (Pictures) by bluefilm: 7:12am On Nov 30, 2019
From scratch?

Story for the gods

1 Like

Re: Jerry Mallo Designs And Builds Fast Cars (Pictures) by Pavore9: 7:13am On Nov 30, 2019
bigtt76:

Panel beater ké? That is an insult to the guy's skills. Saw the several farm machines the guy constructed and I was impressed.

11 Likes

Re: Jerry Mallo Designs And Builds Fast Cars (Pictures) by RichDad1(m): 7:13am On Nov 30, 2019
Something with better prospects. Better than those box looking over priced Chinese clones.

1 Like

Re: Jerry Mallo Designs And Builds Fast Cars (Pictures) by Stalwert: 7:13am On Nov 30, 2019
The finest made in Nigeria car ever

3 Likes

Re: Jerry Mallo Designs And Builds Fast Cars (Pictures) by hisexcellency34: 7:13am On Nov 30, 2019
Ogbonnaya Onu will not see this, he will only see pencil production by 2020

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jerry Mallo Designs And Builds Fast Cars (Pictures) by iHart(m): 7:14am On Nov 30, 2019
That fourth picture doesn't add up. That picture is showing agro processing machine
Re: Jerry Mallo Designs And Builds Fast Cars (Pictures) by larry90500(m): 7:14am On Nov 30, 2019
The painful thing is that stories like this eventually end up as just news... No support from government to the young man to realise his dreams
Re: Jerry Mallo Designs And Builds Fast Cars (Pictures) by WINDSOW(m): 7:14am On Nov 30, 2019
This great talent ll never never die. Even if Nigeria dies, this great talent ll never die. Amen!

4 Likes

Re: Jerry Mallo Designs And Builds Fast Cars (Pictures) by Topmaike007(m): 7:14am On Nov 30, 2019
Innoson should employ this nigga, to give him good design rather than that design copied from baic motor

4 Likes

Re: Jerry Mallo Designs And Builds Fast Cars (Pictures) by micgray100(m): 7:15am On Nov 30, 2019
As an Engineer which I am also, building car goes beyond constructing main frames of cars. The engine block for example need to be casted by iron or aluminum or related better alloys.. But our brother don't even cast a single iron.. They buy ready made engines.. And say they built car... Bros.. Is all arrangemt..

Also let us go to common plastics.. I saw golf round coolant container in the built car.. Haba.. Even plastic too.. We can't do our own..

Lesson.... The guy try.. But let us always call a spade a spade.. Assembling is different from constructing..

I help register Limited Liability Company with CAC for a token of 75k within 5working days. Over 200 commendations from fellow Nairalander I have previously worked for in my trend

1 Like

Re: Jerry Mallo Designs And Builds Fast Cars (Pictures) by BotherMleeper(m): 7:15am On Nov 30, 2019
MycroftHolmes:

@ bolded is misleading. We all know that he couldn't have built the engine of the car in that workshop.. or is this just a prototype? grin

His design is nice, by the way. Nigger got some real talent cool

Very true

I think it's more like a body kit over an existing chassis

Still, that's talent.

Better than a certain someone cobbling together rickety prefabs from China deep in Nnewi.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car / Man Burnt His SUV To Ashes While Trying To Make A Way For It (Photos, Video) / Will You Buy This 1980 BMW M1 For N275million? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.