Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,732 members, 7,844,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Nigerian Senate May Expel DSTV, MTN, Shoprite Over Xenophobic Attacks - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Senate May Expel DSTV, MTN, Shoprite Over Xenophobic Attacks (52769 Views)

Geoffrey Onyeama Hold Talks With Zuma Over Xenophobic Attacks / Nigerian Senate Threaten To Expel DSTV, MTN, Shoprite Over Xenophobic / Nigerian Senate To Visit South Africa Over Xenophobic Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Senate May Expel DSTV, MTN, Shoprite Over Xenophobic Attacks by LeSudAfricaine: 1:03am On Mar 01, 2017
dragonking3:
Yes the white south Africans are in charge of the economy. Not you poverty stricken lazy ass blacks who are just waiting to steal people's lands and businesses. cool
by the way ,black south Africans make the biggest middle class in SA bigger than that of your white gods. And before I go, can a Nigerian really diss a south African about poverty? Really? You got jokes gringrin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Senate May Expel DSTV, MTN, Shoprite Over Xenophobic Attacks by dragonking3: 1:08am On Mar 01, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
yeah right, when Indians and Malaysians kill you apes is isolated death, but when you die in south Africa is front page news, Sounds to me you have issues. Oh I forgot anything not black in that zoo is better, so better to die I the hands of Indians and Malaysians etc. Btw it's better not be known , than to be known for drugs, ritual killings, terrorism, fraud, fake pastoring, human trafficking, buffoonery,crass behaviour.....must I go on?
This must be a joke right. Do you know that Malaysia kills Americans, British and others for drug related offenses? Are you that ignorant that everybody that deals with drugs will be punished in those countries or your brain just told you that it is only Nigerians they kill over there. Did you mention fake pastors buffoonery and crass behaviors? cheesy Am sure you didn't know that you have described your people well

And the irony of it all is that despite all these negative aspects you pointed out, the whites will still prefer to do business or employ Nigerians instead of a black south African.

Re: Nigerian Senate May Expel DSTV, MTN, Shoprite Over Xenophobic Attacks by dragonking3: 1:13am On Mar 01, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
by the way ,black south Africans make the biggest middle class in SA bigger than that of your white gods. And before I go, can a Nigerian really diss a south African about poverty? Really? You got jokes gringrin.
Black south Africans are poor and hopeless. They depend on the whites for everything. You guys can never be rich despite stealing people's lands, businesses and homes. If the whites south Africans leave, you will all be dead pigeons. That's why you always lick their butts.

Re: Nigerian Senate May Expel DSTV, MTN, Shoprite Over Xenophobic Attacks by LeSudAfricaine: 1:20am On Mar 01, 2017
dragonking3:
This must be a joke right. Do you know that Malaysia kills Americans, British and others for drug related offenses? Are you that ignorant that everybody that deals with drugs will be punished in those countries or your brain just told you that it is only Nigerians they kill over there. Did you mention fake pastors buffoonery and crass behaviors? cheesy Am sure you didn't know that you have described your people well

And the irony of it all is that despite all these negative aspects you pointed out, the whites will still prefer to do business or employ Nigerians instead of a black south African.
do you live under a rock or what? India and Malaysia is currently under a scourge of unsavoury characters from your land. Your people are executed daily from these lands , you can spin all you want!

Oh what an achievement , you've just been employed by a Whitey yay! Congratulationsgringrin. I've always been gobsmacked at how whitewashed you afonjas are. I mean do you always have to find your self worth from white people? Every time you people scream oyinbo this white that! I can see that you are projectinggrin

So black people who make 80 percent of the population are not employed only Nigerians are? It's either you beyond stupidd or you are high on camel dung

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Senate May Expel DSTV, MTN, Shoprite Over Xenophobic Attacks by LeSudAfricaine: 1:26am On Mar 01, 2017
dragonking3:
Black south Africans are poor and hopeless. They depend on the whites for everything. You guys can never be rich despite stealing people's lands, businesses and homes. If the whites south Africans leave, you will all be dead pigeons. That's why you always lick their butts.
you are projecting again.I black and far from poor, you seem to be relying from here say and its making you look rather clumsy. S.A. is not Nigeria were people still scream for 're colonisation because the roads are riddled with potholes. The fact that you require white intervention to have smooth roads proves who's licking the white butt. If ever you've been to SA, of which I doubt you would know that even the ghettos have the smoothest roads

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Senate May Expel DSTV, MTN, Shoprite Over Xenophobic Attacks by dragonking3: 1:29am On Mar 01, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
do you live under a rock or what? India and Malaysia is currently under a scourge of unsavoury characters from your land. Your people are executed daily from these lands , you can spin all you want!

Oh what an achievement , you've just been employed by a Whitey yay! Congratulationsgringrin. I've always been gobsmacked at how whitewashed you afonjas are. I mean do you always have to find your self worth from white people? Every time you people scream oyinbo this white that! I can see that you are projectinggrin

So black people who make 80 percent of the population are not employed only Nigerians are? It's either you beyond stupidd or you are high on camel dung
This ignorance is the reason why the whites own 97% of your ancestors land. Am sure you haven't heard of Barlow and Chambers executions.i will help you post a screenshot to Help your ignorant mind. Malaysia has been killing the whites for drug related offenses long ago, but you will never know that since you are still a slave in your home.
And yes it is an accomplishment when I leave my home, come to your own home beat you hands down to take your job, beat you hands down to take your girls, beat you hands down to drive the latest ride while you poverty stricken lazy ass punk watches me, then finally beat you hands down when making money. cool

Re: Nigerian Senate May Expel DSTV, MTN, Shoprite Over Xenophobic Attacks by dragonking3: 1:36am On Mar 01, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
you are projecting again.I black and far from poor, you seem to be relying from here say and its making you look rather clumsy. S.A. is not Nigeria were people still scream for 're colonisation because the roads are riddled with potholes. The fact that you require white intervention to have smooth roads proves who's licking the white butt. If ever you've been to SA, of which I doubt you would know that even the ghettos have the smoothest roads
If you weren't poor, you lots wont be crying "they are taking our jobs", "they are taking our women" etc everyday like cry babies. And yes SA has smooth roads all thanks to the white south Africans not black south Africans like you who can't think of anything order than looking for how to steal a whites man land/farm or how to loot a Nigerian mans shop and businesses. This bitterness even made you sick lot kill your own famous musician called lucky dube. He died like a worthless chicken in the hands of his demonic useless brothers who wanted to steal his expensive wrist watch thinking he was a Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Senate May Expel DSTV, MTN, Shoprite Over Xenophobic Attacks by LeSudAfricaine: 1:44am On Mar 01, 2017
dragonking3:

This ignorance is the reason why the whites own 97% of your ancestors land. Am sure you haven't heard of Barlow and Chambers executions.i will help you post a screenshot to Help your ignorant mind. Malaysia has been killing the whites for drug related offenses long ago, but you will never know that since you are still a slave in your home.
And yes it is an accomplishment when I leave my home, come to your own home beat you hands down to take your job, beat you hands down to take your girls, beat you hands down to drive the latest ride while you poverty stricken lazy ass punk watches me, then finally beat you hands down when making money. cool
and this proves what?; do read again Malaysia and India kills Nigerians FOR SPORT! Is there any nation synoymous with drug trafficking than you apes? Yes, no? So it figures why you lots will be more acquainted with the gallows th a anyone else. God you're so slow. Where did you graduate ? UniLAG? I figure that's why your brain LAGS behind

Come and beat an take what? Lol. Are these the fairy tales from uncle Adewale who's been to joburg or? , cause clearly you have yet to set foot to S.A that is clear ! dude here's the reality check. Your brothers live sad and hard lives in my country, they live in the squalors of hillbrow and surrounding areas. cut hair and sell belts for a living , hardly the baller lifestyle you idiots are sold

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Senate May Expel DSTV, MTN, Shoprite Over Xenophobic Attacks by dragonking3: 1:54am On Mar 01, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
and this proves what?; do read again Malaysia and India kills Nigerians FOR SPORT! Is there any nation synoymous with drug trafficking than you apes? Yes, no? So it figures why you lots will be more acquainted with the gallows th a anyone else. God you're so slow. Where did you graduate ? UniLAG? I figure that's why your brain LAGS behind

Come and beat an take what? Lol. Are these the fairy tales from uncle Adewale who's been to joburg or? , cause clearly you have yet to set foot to S.A that is clear ! dude here's the reality check. Your brothers live sad and hard lives in my country, they live in the squalors of hillbrow and surrounding areas. cut hair and sell belts for a living , hardly the baller lifestyle you idiots are sold
Why then do you sorry lots cry like babies when we take your jobs, when we take your girls, when we drive expensive cars. Lol. You are filled with jealousy because we are successful people. That's why your own lucky dube was killed like a chicken because you lots couldn't bear our superiority over you all. Damn.

Honestly it is painful. Imagine the whites owning 97% of your ancestors land and Nigerians highjacking your jobs, money, women, expensive lives. That must really hurt. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Senate May Expel DSTV, MTN, Shoprite Over Xenophobic Attacks by LeSudAfricaine: 1:55am On Mar 01, 2017
dragonking3:
If you weren't poor, you lots wont be crying "they are taking our jobs", "they are taking our women" etc everyday like cry babies. And yes SA has smooth roads all thanks to the white south Africans not black south Africans like you who can't think of anything order than looking for how to steal a whites man land/farm or how to loot a Nigerian mans shop and businesses. This bitterness even made you sick lot kill your own famous musician called lucky dube. He died like a worthless chicken in the hands of his demonic useless brothers who wanted to steal his expensive wrist watch thinking he was a Nigerian.
I really can't fathom how someone can be this thick. People who cry about their jobs being taken are disillusioned people , the marginalised . People bottom of the pile every country has such people and every country has poor people, the fact that these people are black doesnt mean every black south African Is poor, there are Indlian slums in my country, does that mean induans are now poor? use your brain for a second. We can't have the biggest middle class and be dirt poor at the same time.

The road expansion projects started post 94 can't be exactly because of whites .can they? White people will always be a scapegoat whenever we have a one on you because in your little minds u think anything good can only be created by white people. It's an indication on how you view yourselves in that hot cave

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Senate May Expel DSTV, MTN, Shoprite Over Xenophobic Attacks by LeSudAfricaine: 2:17am On Mar 01, 2017
dragonking3:
Why then do you sorry lots cry like babies when we take your jobs, when we take your girls, when we drive expensive cars. Lol. You are filled with jealousy because we are successful people. That's why your own lucky dube was killed like a chicken because you lots couldn't bear our superiority over you all. Damn.

Honestly it is painful. Imagine the whites owning 97% of your ancestors land and Nigerians highjacking your jobs, money, women, expensive lives. That must really hurt. cheesy
dude honestly you are an Idiot of note. I'm likely to see a black South African driving an expensive car than a Nigerian, you guys live a hand to mouth type of lifestyle cramped into that shhthile caled hillnrow, a once beautiful surbub you have successfully depleted.You are believing your own hype too much. by girls i believe you mean the yellowbones your brothers seem mesmerized by? Its clear they are not used to such beauty, they Nigerians after all, a land where the women have snow white faces but pitch black arms and legs , don't blame them grin on the real though , dating Nigerians is taboo in SA so your brothers have to make do with the cheap oloshos and ashawos splashing drug money on them forgetting they have wives and children in Kaduna staving

Lucky Dube was killed by Mozambicans. It just goes to show that even the Mozambicans hate your guts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Senate May Expel DSTV, MTN, Shoprite Over Xenophobic Attacks by kingthreat(m): 2:53am On Mar 01, 2017
[quote author=TAD2 post=54141630][/quote]

You were borna cocklicka and so you will be. So SA police will be with Nigerians 24/7 to protect them huh? In your country does your police protect South Africans the same way??
Re: Nigerian Senate May Expel DSTV, MTN, Shoprite Over Xenophobic Attacks by kingthreat(m): 2:54am On Mar 01, 2017
orjaha:

Touts are attacking and the government can do something to stop them, but they did nothing
Should watch them on till they they destroy the nigeria race from their country while they are expanding in/on our land, something must been done to stop their stupidity act.

It's not bad to destroy the eggs of hen that pure your charm away

The government is definitely doing something. Or you thibk their government is in support?
Re: Nigerian Senate May Expel DSTV, MTN, Shoprite Over Xenophobic Attacks by ceaser: 3:36am On Mar 01, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

Chai! My premier league games? My cartoon network? My cnn? My channels? My mtv? My movie channels? Never! And leave me stuck with pre historic NTA?

Abeg drive mtn and shoprite but leave DSTV! cry

Hello. Startimes? Comsat?

StarTimes is giving DSTV/GoTV a run for their money already. So the exit of the latter should just boost the patronage and eventually the productivity & offerings of the former.
Re: Nigerian Senate May Expel DSTV, MTN, Shoprite Over Xenophobic Attacks by Nobody: 5:40am On Mar 01, 2017
dragonking3:
Lol, atleast we own our land unlike you guys that own just a miserable 3% of the land of your ancestors. Damn! Am sure dem ancestors will be rolling in the grave seeing how their seeds have become so lazy and unproductive. tongue

Haaaa! A useless piece of land. What have you "hardworking" people done since your own independence? South Africans has been making strides while you're sitting in the dark, talking nonsense. You should rather worry about your own ancestors. They must be wondering why things haven't changed since they died. It must be like deju vu for them when they're looking down.
Re: Nigerian Senate May Expel DSTV, MTN, Shoprite Over Xenophobic Attacks by Nobody: 5:57am On Mar 01, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
dude honestly you are an Idiot of note. I'm likely to see a black South African driving an expensive car than a Nigerian, you guys live a hand to mouth type of lifestyle cramped into that shhthile caled hillnrow, a once beautiful surbub you have successfully depleted.You are believing your own hype too much. by girls i believe you mean the yellowbones your brothers seem mesmerized by? Its clear they are not used to such beauty, they Nigerians after all, a land where the women have snow white faces but pitch black arms and legs , don't blame them grin on the real though , dating Nigerians is taboo in SA so your brothers have to make do with the cheap oloshos and ashawos splashing drug money on them forgetting they have wives and children in Kaduna staving

Lucky Dube was killed by Mozambicans. It just goes to show that even the Mozambicans hate your guts

You mention Hillbrow, you should see what they've done to Pretoria-west. The municipality is condemning flats left right & centre because of them. Huurkor, is by the way, no longer renting flats to foreigners. South African ID or stay homeless. Many will follow suit I'm almost certain. In Pretoria, they will only live in the dirty Nazprop flats, where they're packed in one, smelly small flat like sardines. Melgisedek is being demolished because they've ruined it beyond repair. It is said that they were peeing & pooping all over the place & its surrounding areas, like the Engen garage behind the building. They just can't help being filthy rats wherever they go. Just look at Melgisedek now..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Senate May Expel DSTV, MTN, Shoprite Over Xenophobic Attacks by highmood(m): 6:12am On Mar 01, 2017
ican2020:
That will be fine
it would have been fine if the likes of Glo, nitel has been serious in business with good services. It would have been better if other satellite tv stations owned by Nigerians have competed strongly with Dstv to satisfy the about 120 million customers. It would have been better if some of our billionaires have set up similar malls like shoprite to quality products at affordable prices to Nigerians. All these are lessons for our government, encourage our people with good government policies to invest here. Meanwhile, while should I even blame Southafrica for attacks when we are teaching them that we are not united and a southerner can be killed in the north and their properties destroyed, that instead of someone from the east to be a president of Nigeria, let the heavens fall. Why do we even think we have strong moral justifications against south African?
Re: Nigerian Senate May Expel DSTV, MTN, Shoprite Over Xenophobic Attacks by agbajelola2017: 6:25am On Mar 01, 2017
that is a good move...all s'africa companies and their useless embassy should delete in Nigeria...but our leaders will do so because of the returns they r collect unless if d xenophobic affect their families yeye pple
Re: Nigerian Senate May Expel DSTV, MTN, Shoprite Over Xenophobic Attacks by AlphaStyles(m): 6:37am On Mar 01, 2017
they can expel MTN and shoprite but leave dstv and tell them to reduce their prices. My premier league is important o
Re: Nigerian Senate May Expel DSTV, MTN, Shoprite Over Xenophobic Attacks by searchng4love: 7:13am On Mar 01, 2017
AlphaStyles:
they can expel MTN and shoprite but leave dstv and tell them to reduce their prices. My premier league is important o
Expel them all... If we can't have reciprocity to do business in South Africa with ease!
Re: Nigerian Senate May Expel DSTV, MTN, Shoprite Over Xenophobic Attacks by Hman92: 7:37am On Mar 01, 2017
owabor:
Do you know how many Nigerian's that will be jobless? Look before you leap. Cus ur children are not in d country, Is there job in the country when it comes to mass return? Joke Republic

Dumb fvck so what's the best solution.....they attack nigerians in their country and when the govt told them to hault the responded with deportation.....seems you re one of the staffs init SWINE
Re: Nigerian Senate May Expel DSTV, MTN, Shoprite Over Xenophobic Attacks by searchng4love: 7:50am On Mar 01, 2017
ZarZar:

You mention Hillbrow, you should see what they've done to Pretoria-west. The municipality is condemning flats left right & centre because of them. Huurkor, is by the way, no longer renting flats to foreigners. South African ID or stay homeless. Many will follow suit I'm almost certain. In Pretoria, they will only live in the dirty Nazprop flats, where they're packed in one, smelly small flat like sardines. Melgisedek is being demolished because they've ruined it beyond repair. It is said that they were peeing & pooping all over the place & its surrounding areas, like the Engen garage behind the building. They just can't help being filthy rats wherever they go. Just look at Melgisedek now..

Lol see these shack inhabitants talking.... Just tell this rubbish to people outside SA
Re: Nigerian Senate May Expel DSTV, MTN, Shoprite Over Xenophobic Attacks by TAD2(m): 7:54am On Mar 01, 2017
[u re void of underatanding, hence comprehending simple english becomes a herculous task to u but sorry i wont waste time on a vulgar creature like u BYE

You were borna cocklicka and so you will be. So SA police will be with Nigerians 24/7 to protect them huh? In your country does your police protect South Africans the same way?? [/quote]
Re: Nigerian Senate May Expel DSTV, MTN, Shoprite Over Xenophobic Attacks by Hman92: 7:54am On Mar 01, 2017
jinxet2000:
Why do you want to expel them with the money and jobs they give to Nigeria. Do not be fooled.
We are interested in their wealth and the jobs they provide to Nigerians. If you expel them and allow Nigerian take over, I bet you, your salary will be slashed, you will be owed and soon after, they will downsize you and the whole network will become like Nitel. An GLO will increase their tariff and everybody pays the price.

You talk like there's no Nigerian company that is successful which is very stupid of you.........and you sound like one of em employees.....7th grade looking ass fool
Re: Nigerian Senate May Expel DSTV, MTN, Shoprite Over Xenophobic Attacks by MduZA: 7:55am On Mar 01, 2017
willibounce1:

Tell me any other mall owned by broll properties? And if they are chased out of Nigeria will they ship the mall to south Africa? I really can't blame you south Africans, I blame our useless politicians who don't ever use their heads.

give me all the names of your shopping malls..i will definitely tell you the real owners :south African companies...We own you in your own land,fact you will scream on top of your voice denying!
Re: Nigerian Senate May Expel DSTV, MTN, Shoprite Over Xenophobic Attacks by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 01, 2017
searchng4love:

Lol see these shack inhabitants talking.... Just tell this rubbish to people outside SA

So all South Africans live in shacks now? I have never spent one single day inside a shack, if you must know.

This is where I was born & raised...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Senate May Expel DSTV, MTN, Shoprite Over Xenophobic Attacks by dragonking3: 8:25am On Mar 01, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
I really can't fathom how someone can be this thick. People who cry about their jobs being taken are disillusioned people , the marginalised . People bottom of the pile every country has such people and every country has poor people, the fact that these people are black doesnt mean every black south African Is poor, there are Indlian slums in my country, does that mean induans are now poor? use your brain for a second. We can't have the biggest middle class and be dirt poor at the same time.

The road expansion projects started post 94 can't be exactly because of whites .can they? White people will always be a scapegoat whenever we have a one on you because in your little minds u think anything good can only be created by white people. It's an indication on how you view yourselves in that hot cave
Aww, don't cry. You guys own just 3% of the economy. Why won't you be poor. Did you just say that your white masters will always be scape goats. cheesy

We all know the people that are scape goats in their own country. So stop deceiving yourself

You black south Africans are slaves to the whites to the extent that you see them as gods in your own land. QED.

BTW look at the screenshot, the writing below the picture is the reason why you guys attack us. grin

Re: Nigerian Senate May Expel DSTV, MTN, Shoprite Over Xenophobic Attacks by Hman92: 8:33am On Mar 01, 2017
MPSA:

I don't think he will do that anymore, our companies must come back home, you will suffer alone their.

Stupid south african fvck suffer from what sometime last year walmart was hoping to start up shop in nigeria.....look nigeria is bliss with investment we already have next cash and carry here dumb fvck.....
Re: Nigerian Senate May Expel DSTV, MTN, Shoprite Over Xenophobic Attacks by Hman92: 8:42am On Mar 01, 2017
MPSA:

Don't tell me about economy, we know our country will survive without you, We survive alone before, nothing new. Our main aim, to go to africa was to help you, to change your life style,giving you jobs, but if you don't need that. nothing wrong. Don't expect your people will remain in SA after that. we aren't friends. If you care more you must be very careful before you act, if you really need help.

How the fvck did this asshole get in here.....lookbyou re primitive and sound extremely stupid.....what do you mean go to Africa do you remember how nigeria helped your sorry asses during the apartheid..........dunno why that other guy is even having it soft with you....bloody primitive HIV stricken country you think you guys mean shit?.........the white man own your asses if not for them those so called nice things you re talking about you can't have half of them
Re: Nigerian Senate May Expel DSTV, MTN, Shoprite Over Xenophobic Attacks by dragonking3: 8:45am On Mar 01, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:

We are know that you black south Africans are miserable and useless. You cry everytime that we take your jobs and women. You cry that we are more successful than you in your own land. It is everywhere.
And if we are dating cheap ashawos why you guys crying that we steal your girls. cheesy

We are better lovers, more romantic than your stone age minds can comprehend. cheesy

And for the record, we are better than you in all angles, so instead of whinning, come and learn from the master.

As for lucky dube, he was killed by South Africans. Fact

ZarZar:

Haaaa! A useless piece of land. What have you "hardworking" people done since your own independence? South Africans has been making strides while you're sitting in the dark, talking nonsense. You should rather worry about your own ancestors. They must be wondering why things haven't changed since they died. It must be like deju vu for them when they're looking down.
Which south Africans are you referring to? Always be specific. If you say white south Africans, I agree but we all know how poor and miserable black south African men are. I know you want your people to feel good here, after which you will run to a Nigerian mans arms to keep you warm and happy. kiss grin

Re: Nigerian Senate May Expel DSTV, MTN, Shoprite Over Xenophobic Attacks by dragonking3: 8:56am On Mar 01, 2017
They know the truth but just lying to themselves.

Atleast this guy's is blatantly honest with himself. cheesy

Come and learn from us you south African pricks. grin

Re: Nigerian Senate May Expel DSTV, MTN, Shoprite Over Xenophobic Attacks by AlphaStyles(m): 9:04am On Mar 01, 2017
searchng4love:

Expel them all... If we can't have reciprocity to do business in South Africa with ease!
na MTN worst

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Presidential Poll Dispute: You Can’t Stand In For Tinubu, Court Tells Gov Lalong / Seyi Makinde Scraps NURTW, Takes Over Motor Parks / Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.