Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Urgently Needed: A Professional Printer Needed To Manage A Printing Press - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Urgently Needed: A Professional Printer Needed To Manage A Printing Press (456 Views)

How To Manage Money As A Nigerian In Your 20s / How To Manage A Startup Business Growth / Printing Press / Sublimation Printing Package For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgently Needed: A Professional Printer Needed To Manage A Printing Press by MICHEAL346(m): 2:28pm On Feb 28, 2017
The service of an expert printer with many years experience is required for immediate employment.

Applicant must live in Lagos around or two bus stop or less away from Iyana Ipaja or Ikeja, with a very attractive incentive.

If you are interested. You can contact me on 08089682718 so that i can help you in securing the deal...

Yes, finalluy your job search is over. So what are you waiting for when you can take this opportunity and be somebody that is managing and in charge of a Printing press.
Note: this is not an agent neither is it the owner of the printing press, but i can assure you, if you believe along with me, then you can be the right person. This is just my way of contributing to the society because i am also a Graphics Designer.

Call me on: 0 8 0 8 9 6 8 2 7 1 8

(1) (Reply)

Cashew Suppliers Needed / How To Actually Make Money Online In Nigeria / Check Out The Face Rebranding The Roofing And House Finishing In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.