Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

If You Do Ponzi, Please Read - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Do Ponzi, Please Read (458 Views)

Instead Of Losing Money To Ponzi, Do This. / We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Do Ponzi, Please Read by lyner(m): 6:06pm On Mar 21, 2017
Okay, so basically we've all lost money to ponzi.
The surge started early this year when admins found out an easy way to make money, and yes, I'm an admin and agent for many sites.
And I must say, all admins are out to make money, it's not charity, the only way you can gain is to get the information early, before the surge, because the admins need to pay a couple of hundreds for the site to attain some form of credibility.

So I'll be giving out sites a day before they are released. The time I'll put is gonna be 15 minutes before normal launch time. The site is usualy open at that time for mostly friends of the admins.
So the next one is www.bluebox.com.ng

The advert has been mega, so it is going to get a lot of influx. So I advise you all to wait for it and be smart.

Launch time 7pm
Date: Wednesday, 22nd, 2017

PLEASE SHARE YOUR TESTIMONIES AND BE SMART

STOP LOSING MONEY, BE INFORMED, INFORMATION IS POWER

PLEASE COMMENT AND GIVE FEEDBACK IF IT PAYS YOU

(1) (Reply)

7 Business Lesson You Should Learn By 30 / Lets Meet Here!!!! LT Volkswagen Owners/yellow Buses / Top 4 Ways To Make Money Before The End Of 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.