Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Olamide – 'Letter To Milli' (Video) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Olamide – 'Letter To Milli' (Video) (17053 Views)

MP3 Download: Davido – 1 Milli / "Commando" - Wizkid X Mut4y X Ceeza Milli (Video) / Olamide – Letter To Milli [video Download] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide – 'Letter To Milli' (Video) by rozayx5(m): 4:37pm On Feb 28, 2017
cool
Re: Olamide – 'Letter To Milli' (Video) by Sharp111: 4:39pm On Feb 28, 2017
Ogashub:
angry angry he tried BTW
1. Y DID HE SHOT D VEDIO IN UK WEN ITS AN indigenous SONG
2. Y DIDNT HE USE HIS SON that HE SANG THE SONG FOR IN THE VIDEO
3. HAS ANY1 NOTICED OLAMIDE HAS NEVA EVER SHOWN OR LET THE public KNOW WHO HIS BABY MAMA IS (IS SHE uUGLY?? )
4. THE VEDIO LOOKS LOW budget
5. THE SCRIPT DOESNT MATCH THE LYRICS
6. OLAMIDE WENT TO UK ALONE AND APPEARED ALONE IN THE VIDS (recession) ON LIKE HIS NAIJA VIDEOS WERE ALL THE OLOSHO IN UNILAG YABATECH ND LASU WLD HV show FACE... D SONG NO GET MEANING TO ME... TELL HIM TO LISTEN TO 2PAC LATER TO my UNBORN CHILD

How do you recognise some of those Olosho's when you see them?
Re: Olamide – 'Letter To Milli' (Video) by animasaun(m): 4:40pm On Feb 28, 2017
This guy dey try sha
Re: Olamide – 'Letter To Milli' (Video) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 28, 2017
Ogashub:
angry angry he tried BTW
3. HAS ANY1 NOTICED OLAMIDE HAS NEVA EVER SHOWN OR LET THE public KNOW WHO HIS BABY MAMA IS (IS SHE uUGLY?? )
6. OLAMIDE WENT TO UK ALONE AND APPEARED ALONE IN THE VIDS (recession) ON LIKE HIS NAIJA VIDEOS WERE ALL THE OLOSHO IN UNILAG YABATECH ND LASU WLD HV show FACE... D SONG NO GET MEANING TO ME... TELL HIM TO LISTEN TO 2PAC LATER TO my UNBORN CHILD
lol see analysis grin grin u dey vexx o

1 Like

Re: Olamide – 'Letter To Milli' (Video) by Sanchez01: 4:43pm On Feb 28, 2017
The Yoruba talk part where he was 'warning' the kid like a tout isn't necessary. It disjoints the lyrics.
Re: Olamide – 'Letter To Milli' (Video) by PhilAmadeus: 4:43pm On Feb 28, 2017
Ogashub:
angry angry he tried BTW
....Bro d issue about his babymama/girlfriend.....he showed her off sometyms ago around late 2013/early2014....her name is Aisha Adebunkumi Sulaimon...record has it that they av been dating since teenage year even b4 Ola blow...Gracias

1 Like

Re: Olamide – 'Letter To Milli' (Video) by Yteflon(m): 4:45pm On Feb 28, 2017
awon haters ti de bi... if u don't like it get the Bleep out and fix your sh*tty life
its a motivational song .
Re: Olamide – 'Letter To Milli' (Video) by Ogashub(m): 4:46pm On Feb 28, 2017
PhilAmadeus:
....Bro d issue about his babymama/girlfriend.....he should her off sometyms ago around late 2013/early2014....her name is Aisha Adebunkumi Sulaimon...record has it that they av been dating since teenage year even b4 Ola blow...Gracias
Tanks for educating me.. Wish people qoute sensibly like u just did
Re: Olamide – 'Letter To Milli' (Video) by Leetwho(m): 4:46pm On Feb 28, 2017
This dude always on top of his game, Got the eyes on the price. I love you @badoosneh no homo, Street is where the love is man. U rep full time
Re: Olamide – 'Letter To Milli' (Video) by Ogashub(m): 4:46pm On Feb 28, 2017
ANAMBRA11:
lol see analysis grin grin u dey vexx o

grin grin
Re: Olamide – 'Letter To Milli' (Video) by Ogashub(m): 4:47pm On Feb 28, 2017
Sharp111:

How do you recognise some of those Olosho's when you see them?

How do you recognise a doctor or lawyer when u see them
Re: Olamide – 'Letter To Milli' (Video) by dejaomo1(m): 4:49pm On Feb 28, 2017
Nice video
Re: Olamide – 'Letter To Milli' (Video) by oluwaemmanuel: 5:00pm On Feb 28, 2017
ChappyChase:

He is also not thinking. No wonder he dishes shitty songs with nice video.
The video is cool but can't sey same for the song. undecided undecided
Sincerely if u really listened to the lyrics of the song u will know it means a lot... The song is motivating anybody to be way they want to be and far water challenge... I will say best meaning song in his album same as symbol of hope. Not a fan thou

1 Like

Re: Olamide – 'Letter To Milli' (Video) by ugosly(m): 5:00pm On Feb 28, 2017
Would have appreciated the video if it was from an upcoming act, but this one is just too below par for a mega star like Olamide.
I'm sure he even knows, hence the low budget video.
Re: Olamide – 'Letter To Milli' (Video) by Roseey0(f): 5:03pm On Feb 28, 2017
Did he just say he sold his soul to ?? In 2011 for fame?

I hope not.
Re: Olamide – 'Letter To Milli' (Video) by ChappyChase: 5:06pm On Feb 28, 2017
oluwaemmanuel:

Sincerely if u really listened to the lyrics of the song u will know it means a lot... The song is motivating anybody to be way they want to be and far water challenge... I will say best meaning song in his album same as symbol of hope. Not a fan thou
I will literally arrest you if you accidentally drop that his wack album near me!
Damn that guy don fade....
Re: Olamide – 'Letter To Milli' (Video) by kayzat: 5:06pm On Feb 28, 2017
LecciGucci:
THIS IS EXACTLY WAT I WAS DISCSSING WITH SOME1 YESTERDAY.... PHYNO KEEPS RELEASING GOOD SONGS BUT NO1 SEE IT ON FP..... JUST BECOX OF "SOME REASONS".

I WATCHED D VIDEO OF HIS SONG "MISTAKES" YESTERDAY AND I NEARLY CRIED FOR DAT DUDE... HE SO SO GOOD AND BETTER THAN OLAMIDE WHEN IT COMES TO PURE RAP.

BUT THEM MEDIAIS ALWAYS DISSONG HIM.
JUST WHAT HIS MUSIC "MISATAKES".. and see see for ya self

Whose fault is it that Phyno and his management are not promoting his works enough Or you think media guys are charity organizations ? Even people pay and sponsor posts here on Nairaland to promote their products and offerings.

Tell Phyno and his managements to wake up and do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Olamide – 'Letter To Milli' (Video) by oluamid(m): 5:24pm On Feb 28, 2017
ChappyChase:

He is also not thinking. No wonder he dishes shitty songs with nice video.
The video is cool but can't sey same for the song. undecided undecided

Well, could it be you think the song is shitty because you don't understand half of what he is saying?

The fake accent aside, the message in the song is on point.
Re: Olamide – 'Letter To Milli' (Video) by sexymoma(f): 5:25pm On Feb 28, 2017
Dope
Re: Olamide – 'Letter To Milli' (Video) by Gbengjoe: 5:25pm On Feb 28, 2017
Nice one olamide!
Re: Olamide – 'Letter To Milli' (Video) by savagefinder: 5:26pm On Feb 28, 2017
donsteady:
Impressive, you can't really connect well with the song if you are born with a silver spoon. Inspiring lyrics. I like the fact that he used English this time around. Overall. I give him 4/5.
oshey..Mr kpako spoon
Re: Olamide – 'Letter To Milli' (Video) by LEAFLET(m): 5:29pm On Feb 28, 2017
Impressive but low budget.. This video won't make a million views in two or three months, If you doubt you bet money.. grin
Re: Olamide – 'Letter To Milli' (Video) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 28, 2017
LecciGucci:
THIS IS EXACTLY WAT I WAS DISCSSING WITH SOME1 YESTERDAY.... PHYNO KEEPS RELEASING GOOD SONGS BUT NO1 SEE IT ON FP..... JUST BECOX OF "SOME REASONS".

I WATCHED D VIDEO OF HIS SONG "MISTAKES" YESTERDAY AND I NEARLY CRIED FOR DAT DUDE... HE SO SO GOOD AND BETTER THAN OLAMIDE WHEN IT COMES TO PURE RAP.

Because Nigerian media house is controlled by the west. This type when you can start a media house with a phone and a network connection, the best your brothers and sisters will do is to fight each other like one ipobexpose.

Imagine that guy has a blog that promotes majorly eastern based songs? He for be celebrity by now because many artist down there would have given him great recognition as he give the exposure.

Many in the west don't know good music come out of east and will never know until someone market those music.

Niche blogging is not about a career alone, it can be about a career in a specific region.
Re: Olamide – 'Letter To Milli' (Video) by LEAFLET(m): 5:39pm On Feb 28, 2017
Nairaland is not the only media house that promotes music and also someone's success or money as as an artist is not defined by one media house or blogger as you say. Youtube video are where artists are paid and that's where it counts for most musicians. By Standard Phyno and Olamide are doing good on different ways, Pepper dem video is doing very poor below 400,000 views after almost a month but financial woman of phyno"s is above a million 5 so let's keep it as it is. The song is a classic song, one of the best on the album..

2 Likes

Re: Olamide – 'Letter To Milli' (Video) by Toks2008(m): 5:57pm On Feb 28, 2017
WOW! 100%
Re: Olamide – 'Letter To Milli' (Video) by AMAgod(m): 6:02pm On Feb 28, 2017
Roseey0:
Did he just say he sold his soul to ?? In 2011 for fame?

I hope not.

I sold my soul to the GAME.... For the FAME.....Just trying to rhyme.....Dont read much meaning to it....
Re: Olamide – 'Letter To Milli' (Video) by ChappyChase: 6:07pm On Feb 28, 2017
oluamid:

Well, could it be you think the song is shitty because you don't understand half of what he is saying?

The fake accent aside, the message in the song is on point.
And that's what made the song shitty!
Local boy wan form Americana undecided undecided
Re: Olamide – 'Letter To Milli' (Video) by wurabecca(f): 6:21pm On Feb 28, 2017
LecciGucci:

nwane, biko upload his youtube link here, mention lalasticlala and if nothing was done, you can put this up...what you just wrote is pure hatred and bigotry thinking.

Read my post once and understand. Thank you

#Baddoinspiration
Re: Olamide – 'Letter To Milli' (Video) by sEGXY2(m): 6:26pm On Feb 28, 2017
LecciGucci:

Phyno's always using recycled lines
Re: Olamide – 'Letter To Milli' (Video) by LecciGucci: 6:30pm On Feb 28, 2017
kayzat:

Whose fault is it that Phyno and his management are not promoting his works enough Or you think media guys are charity organizations ? Even people pay and sponsor posts here on Nairaland to promote their products and offerings.

Tell Phyno and his managements to wake up and do the needful.

Its not phynos managemnt phyno already has a good recored label... and also uses quality sounds.
The media is the problem... i watch music a lot.
95% of everytime my dstv is on im whatching music... except when there is a football match.

AND I CAN TELL U SOUNDCiTY HARDLY PLAYS PHYNO SONGS....
And the way media promotes a song helps a lot.

this guy has been consistent in rap game... all his songs lyrically dope back to back...
his one of the few rappers i respect...
Although im not ibo but i hear d language.
I tell u phyno is very underated hardcore rapper.

Just go to utube and watxh that song MISTAKEs and see for urself.... very organised and well written lyrics... with a good video
Its the continuation of his last video PINO PINO.
Just go and check it out.
Re: Olamide – 'Letter To Milli' (Video) by LecciGucci: 6:32pm On Feb 28, 2017
sEGXY2:
Phyno's always using recycled lines

Pure liar. U are just a hater!
Im not ibo but i can tell u phyno is far ahead of olamide in hardcore rap... except u ar3 being sentimental or u dnt kno anythin abt rap game!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sulu (BBA) – Ruby Ft. Salma / Davido's Poor Guitar Boy Releases First Single / Download Motivation Audio: The Power Of Your Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.