Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,405 members, 7,853,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:16 AM

Super Eagles Will Defeat Argentina - Okocha - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Will Defeat Argentina - Okocha (3579 Views)

Jay-jay Okocha Returns To Football With English Club / TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday / Nigeria Vs Argentina 2011 Friendly: 4 - 1 (Eagles Thump Argies) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Will Defeat Argentina - Okocha by jobeseus: 2:11pm On Dec 15, 2009
OKOCHA TINKS WE AR IN D ERA OF SUPER EAGLES OF OLD
THEY SHLD STILL GO BACK N KEEP THANKIN MOZAMBIQUE
Re: Super Eagles Will Defeat Argentina - Okocha by ikennahill: 5:48pm On Dec 15, 2009
okocha get job with guiness so wetin u wan make he yarn,me i will just enjoy the world cup,if God bless me,i will travel to south and have a nice time ,naija super eagles win or loose i will not be bothered, at all.
jamaica was in world cup and their fans dont even enta stadium to watch their team but they always stay outside giving the world reggae jamz,it was fun for them,just enjoy the world cup 4get naija
Re: Super Eagles Will Defeat Argentina - Okocha by furacao(m): 1:44am On Dec 16, 2009
In fact, Nigeria will win the world cup sef, abi Jay Jay?
Re: Super Eagles Will Defeat Argentina - Okocha by benjanewl: 9:28am On Dec 16, 2009
Why are we joking with Argentina. Argentina has all it takes to even win the world cup, they have the players. the fact that they struggled to qualify doesn't mean they are no treat to Nigeria. Argentina is treat to any country in the 2010 world cup. They have great players that can make things happen. With lionel messi anything can happen. I believe anything can happen in the game of soccer, so let stop thinking from only one direction.
Re: Super Eagles Will Defeat Argentina - Okocha by benjanewl: 9:32am On Dec 16, 2009
Why are we joking with Argentina. Argentina has all it takes to even win the world cup, they have the players. the fact that they struggled to qualify doesn't mean they are no treat to Nigeria. Argentina is treat to any country in the 2010 world cup. They have great players that can make things happen. With lionel messi anything can happen. I believe anything can happen in the game of soccer, so let stop thinking from only one direction.
Re: Super Eagles Will Defeat Argentina - Okocha by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 16, 2009
benjanewl:

that is the reason they are not a good team, they have everything you mentioned except for the most important thing a team needs, A SOLID COACH
Re: Super Eagles Will Defeat Argentina - Okocha by rozu4luv(m): 7:24pm On Dec 18, 2009
@bbion,
do your team have that you just said
Re: Super Eagles Will Defeat Argentina - Okocha by davidif: 8:28pm On Dec 18, 2009
Okocha, Talk is cheap.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lukaku Questions Ozil’s Move To Arsenal / Boxer: Lateef Kayode /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.