Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,948 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

GUYS:6 Things U Should Never Do When E-wooing A Lady (online Wooing) [*_*] {*_*} - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GUYS:6 Things U Should Never Do When E-wooing A Lady (online Wooing) [*_*] {*_*} (7290 Views)

My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl / My Funny Expirence While Wooing A Girl / Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

GUYS:6 Things U Should Never Do When E-wooing A Lady (online Wooing) [*_*] {*_*} by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 28, 2017
most times we see guys trying to be-friend and woo the female folks online in different social media networks.......and most times these guys tend to do it the wrong way there by making it appear like they are trolling \ ass-licking the said ladies.........so here are 6 things u shouldnt do when wooing a girl online and trust me when i say its tested and trusted....so lets go

1)using abbrevations: abbrevating words when texting a lady sometimes pisses them off &make dem ignore ur quotes\chats especially wen ur abbrevation is poor and un-read-able like a 4th grader

2)dry jokes: quote\text a lady an annoying dumb joke she doesnt find funny & watch her stop replying you.....if u aiint funny then try sending her charming sensible texts

3)one word response: both gender find dis irking but the ladies find it more repugnanting when a guy does that especialky when they expected you to type sumtin else......text a 1 word response two a lady trying 2b nice and watch her ignore u....

1 Like

Re: GUYS:6 Things U Should Never Do When E-wooing A Lady (online Wooing) [*_*] {*_*} by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 28, 2017
Wooing, chiking, toasting has gone digital. Even someone without liver prefer e-wooing. grin

Op you said we should not abbreviate but you abbreviated in your original post grin

3 Likes

Re: GUYS:6 Things U Should Never Do When E-wooing A Lady (online Wooing) [*_*] {*_*} by Michellla(f): 3:14pm On Feb 28, 2017
Where's 4,5,6?

1 Like

Re: GUYS:6 Things U Should Never Do When E-wooing A Lady (online Wooing) [*_*] {*_*} by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 28, 2017
4)Always agreeing to what she says: girls dont like people counter-ing them wen dy say something...but dat doesnt mean you should always agree with everything she say....wen u once in a while counter her words (with convincing sensible polite words) she'd imagine u being a confident real man & and not some weak puzzy even without seeing u and...do this and watch her send u a pm wink

5)confessing love: this is the dumbest thing to do/say to a lady when e-wooing her...(and sadly d thing dy common among nl guys anyhow)....never tell a gal u're wooing online u love her just cos she replys ur mentions & u guys talk sometimes....do this and all she'd see u as is a MUGU

6)sending instant pm/requesting a date with her:
jxt cos u made
her laff ane she replied ur mention doesnt warrant u sending her a pm immediately or asking her out....jxt continue chatting/quoting her(saying sensible funny tins) with time u'd get to d point were she'd b requesting u pm her

NB:this is diff from trolling

1 Like

Re: GUYS:6 Things U Should Never Do When E-wooing A Lady (online Wooing) [*_*] {*_*} by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 28, 2017
Cc:lalasticlala mynd44 ishilove

by aggressivefucker

true or false
Re: GUYS:6 Things U Should Never Do When E-wooing A Lady (online Wooing) [*_*] {*_*} by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 28, 2017
Dextology:
Wooing, chiking, toasting has gone digital. Even someone without liver prefer e-wooing. grin

Op you said we should not abbreviate but you abbreviated in your original post grin

lol na so we see am o bro....most insecure and shy guys do e-wooing...

and bros i aiint toasting alady na...i said dont reply a lady with abbrevations wink
Re: GUYS:6 Things U Should Never Do When E-wooing A Lady (online Wooing) [*_*] {*_*} by VulgarLee(m): 3:44pm On Feb 28, 2017
telling big big lie like Lie Mohammed smiley

1 Like

Re: GUYS:6 Things U Should Never Do When E-wooing A Lady (online Wooing) [*_*] {*_*} by Purpletee(f): 3:47pm On Feb 28, 2017
so true

1 Like

Re: GUYS:6 Things U Should Never Do When E-wooing A Lady (online Wooing) [*_*] {*_*} by Misbliss1: 3:48pm On Feb 28, 2017
you expect it to reach fp? grin btw if you don't say you love her what would you say, because most girls can read mind

1 Like

Re: GUYS:6 Things U Should Never Do When E-wooing A Lady (online Wooing) [*_*] {*_*} by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 28, 2017
AggressiveFucker:

lol na so we see am o bro....most insecure and shy guys do e-wooing...

and bros i aiint toasting alady na...i said dont reply a lady with abbrevations wink

I fit learn e-wooing from you na. I be your student grin
Re: GUYS:6 Things U Should Never Do When E-wooing A Lady (online Wooing) [*_*] {*_*} by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 28, 2017
Misbliss1:
you expect it to reach fp? grin btw if you don't say you love her what would you say, because most girls can read mind

How about he starts with "i like you, can we be friends or i'd like us 2 be friends" rather
than "i love you, can u be my girlfriend" (remember he hasnt seen d girl...just the rare times dy chat"

or u fancy a guy telling u he loves u after just 1 week u guys started chating undecided

and ermmm yes...no...ermm maybe......wouldnt u want it to get to fp too to help the shy guys ace their game....and help the crazy ones knw how 2 go about e-wooing grin

1 Like

Re: GUYS:6 Things U Should Never Do When E-wooing A Lady (online Wooing) [*_*] {*_*} by Misbliss1: 4:07pm On Feb 28, 2017
AggressiveFucker:

How about he starts with "i like you, can we be friends or i'd like us 2 be friends" rather
than "i love you, can u be my girlfriend" (remember he hasnt seen d girl...just the rare times dy chat"

or u fancy a guy telling u he loves u after just 1 week u guys started chating undecided

and ermmm yes...no...ermm maybe......wouldnt u want it to get to fp too to help the shy guys ace their game....and help the crazy ones knw how 2 go about e-wooing grin
lol, believe me am a girl, if you tell me "i like you" I'll say thanks or thanks for liking, wickeeed then I'll feign ignorance grin

1 Like

Re: GUYS:6 Things U Should Never Do When E-wooing A Lady (online Wooing) [*_*] {*_*} by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 28, 2017
Dextology:

I fit learn e-wooing from you na. I be your student grin

lol my oga i no be e-woo-er o......i dont ask gals out online..

i prefer the face-to-face confrontation...
anyhow sha i knw sum1 who can helep u wink
Re: GUYS:6 Things U Should Never Do When E-wooing A Lady (online Wooing) [*_*] {*_*} by CaroLyner(f): 4:11pm On Feb 28, 2017
Dryy jokes is the most annoying of them all.
Re: GUYS:6 Things U Should Never Do When E-wooing A Lady (online Wooing) [*_*] {*_*} by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 28, 2017
Misbliss1:
lol, believe me am a girl, if you tell me "i like you" I'll say thanks or thanks for liking, wickeeed then I'll feign ignorance grin

lol

are for shitting fvcking freaking real? shocked shocked

and if he says u he loves?
Re: GUYS:6 Things U Should Never Do When E-wooing A Lady (online Wooing) [*_*] {*_*} by Misbliss1: 4:15pm On Feb 28, 2017
AggressiveFucker:

lol

are for shitting fvcking freaking real? shocked shocked

and if he says u he loves?
yes thats what i usually say

And if he says he loves me I'll play another game with him, like ask how can you love someone you haven't met, then he might say its love at first sight or he feels it, I'll tell him to prove it,

His task will be simple but impossible grin
Re: GUYS:6 Things U Should Never Do When E-wooing A Lady (online Wooing) [*_*] {*_*} by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 28, 2017
CaroLyner:
Dryy jokes is the most annoying of them all.

lol i can relate ma'am.....read a comment on a thread about fruits yday where a girl said
"i dont like water melon"

and an ass guy quoted her and was like "hi, u dont like it cos ur bress in not dat as big as it...ur grandma bress is biggercheesy"

he actually added the kaughing emoji and i was wtf!....in his mind he just cracked an hillarious joke
Re: GUYS:6 Things U Should Never Do When E-wooing A Lady (online Wooing) [*_*] {*_*} by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 28, 2017
Misbliss1:

And if he says he loves me I'll play another game with him, like ask how can you love someone you haven't met, then he might say its love at first sight or he feels it, I'll tell him to prove it,

You are just plainly wicked grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GUYS:6 Things U Should Never Do When E-wooing A Lady (online Wooing) [*_*] {*_*} by CaroLyner(f): 4:25pm On Feb 28, 2017
AggressiveFucker:

lol i can relate ma'am.....read a comment on a thread about fruits yday where a girl said
"i dont like water melon"

and an ass guy quoted her and was like "hi, u dont like it cos ur bress in not dat as big as it...ur grandma bress is biggercheesy"

he actually added the kaughing emoji and i was wtf!....in his mind he just cracked an hillarious joke
Lmao grin
I guess he was the inspiration behind this thread.
Re: GUYS:6 Things U Should Never Do When E-wooing A Lady (online Wooing) [*_*] {*_*} by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 28, 2017
Misbliss1:

LMAO

my God u really are WICKEEED shocked shocked

am just sitting here trying to imagine how those numerous guys must have felt....

cant even decipher which is more irking...saying "thanks 4 liking me" or
"asking me why i love u wen i havent met u and then giving me an impossible or near impossible task to perform"

girls wicked shacry

if u'd shun a guy when he either tells u he likes u or tell u he loves u what then does he have 2 say to gain ur attention and probably love/like too?
Re: GUYS:6 Things U Should Never Do When E-wooing A Lady (online Wooing) [*_*] {*_*} by Misbliss1: 4:32pm On Feb 28, 2017
AggressiveFucker:

LMAO

my God u really are WICKEEED shocked shocked

am just sitting here trying to imagine how those numerous guys must have felt....

cant even decipher which is more irking...saying "thanks 4 liking me" or
"asking me why i love u wen i havent met u and then giving me an impossible or near impossible task to perform"

girls wicked shacry

if u'd shun a guy when he either tells u he likes u or tell u he loves u what then does he have 2 say to gain ur attention and probably love/like too?
people misunderstand lust for love, it doesn't just happen, its a gradual process, i can only date my close friend

1 Like

Re: GUYS:6 Things U Should Never Do When E-wooing A Lady (online Wooing) [*_*] {*_*} by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 28, 2017
CaroLyner:
Lmao grin I guess he was the inspiration behind this thread.
lol
yea....him and other fvckboys like i see on other social media platforms.....

i trust u've had a fair share of guys like that rite?
Re: GUYS:6 Things U Should Never Do When E-wooing A Lady (online Wooing) [*_*] {*_*} by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 28, 2017
Misbliss1:
people misunderstand lust for love, it doesn't just happen, its a gradual process, i can only date my close friend

hmmm u i just got a vital point 4rm the bolded phrase there.....thanks

i take it u dont believe in love at first sight then
Re: GUYS:6 Things U Should Never Do When E-wooing A Lady (online Wooing) [*_*] {*_*} by Misbliss1: 4:45pm On Feb 28, 2017
AggressiveFucker:

hmmm u i just got a vital point 4rm the bolded phrase there.....thanks

i take it u dont believe in love at first sight then
it happens but chances are slim and the feeling isn't mutual at first, both parties can feel exactly same way, thats why i said it's a gradual process, you start from strangers-acquintances-friends-lovers
Re: GUYS:6 Things U Should Never Do When E-wooing A Lady (online Wooing) [*_*] {*_*} by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 28, 2017
Misbliss1:

You hit the nail on the head, directly. Sometimes I wonder how that love at first sight works. You just saw someone, you don't know about the person personality and you're claiming to love the person na wa o
Re: GUYS:6 Things U Should Never Do When E-wooing A Lady (online Wooing) [*_*] {*_*} by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 28, 2017
AggressiveFucker:

lol

Some guys are just funny without self control, random perverts online wooers
Re: GUYS:6 Things U Should Never Do When E-wooing A Lady (online Wooing) [*_*] {*_*} by CaroLyner(f): 4:50pm On Feb 28, 2017
AggressiveFucker:

lol

Hard. Bet every gal has had their fair share of that grin
Re: GUYS:6 Things U Should Never Do When E-wooing A Lady (online Wooing) [*_*] {*_*} by Misbliss1: 4:50pm On Feb 28, 2017
Dextology:

You hit the nail on the head, directly. Sometimes I wonder how that love at first sight works. You just saw someone, you don't know about the person personality and you're claiming to love the person na wa o
glad you understand me
Re: GUYS:6 Things U Should Never Do When E-wooing A Lady (online Wooing) [*_*] {*_*} by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 28, 2017
Misbliss1:
it happens but chances are slim and the feeling isn't mutual at first, both parties can feel exactly same way, thats why i said it's a gradual process, you start from strangers-acquintances-friends-lovers

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm words of wisdom from a wise pretty lady smiley

@bolded how would that process (stranger-acquintance-friend-lover) play out if u keep telling all the "strangers" who tell u they like you "thank you for liking me back and giving "simple but impossible tasks" to the ones who tell u they love you?

1 Like

Re: GUYS:6 Things U Should Never Do When E-wooing A Lady (online Wooing) [*_*] {*_*} by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 28, 2017
Misbliss1:
glad you understand me

I do o, I appreciate facts when I see one.

AggressiveFucker:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm words of wisdom from a wise pretty lady smiley

@bolded how would that process (stranger-acquintance-friend-lover) play out if u keep telling all the "strangers" who tell u they like you "thank you for liking me back and giving "simple but impossible tasks" to the ones who tell u they love you?

Saying thank you doesn't me a lady is turning you down.

What happen if she doesn't reply you again after telling her you like her?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GUYS:6 Things U Should Never Do When E-wooing A Lady (online Wooing) [*_*] {*_*} by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 28, 2017
Dextology:

Some guys are just funny without self control, random perverts online wooers

I tell you bro......they are everywhere but from my near extensive research they happen to be more on nl and instagram...
Re: GUYS:6 Things U Should Never Do When E-wooing A Lady (online Wooing) [*_*] {*_*} by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 28, 2017
Dextology:

I do o, I appreciate facts when I see one.

Saying thank you doesn't me a lady is turning you down.

What happen if she doesn't reply you again after telling her you like her?

well it doesnt necessarily mean shes turning u down per se but then she said she'd just say "thank you" and that'd be that.....she wouldnt push it further than that.....like she'd just kill any thought relating to relationship the guy might have been harbouring (hope i didnt misunderstand ur statement though @misbliss)

and am pretty sure this the case with other ladies too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Started Sleeping With A Married Co-worker / 9 Signs You Are Dating A Mami-water / Friday Night Fun: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.