Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Soludo, Utomi, Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo, Utomi, Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photo) (41678 Views)

Biafra ‘Ministers’: DSS Puts Soludo, Utomi, Jerry Gana, Labaran Maku Under Watch / Kings Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) / Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo, Utomi, Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photo) by kabawa(m): 8:29pm On Feb 28, 2017
GenbIoodykiller:
@ topic i taught some of our brudas from the sunset said that NK is a nonentity so why do these notable igbo leaders visiting a nonentity and a tout in the prison

oops it's because the nonentity willingly commands the respect of millions of loyal igbos and majority of Niger deltans more than any politician ever lived you can't just deny the fact when faced with intimidating reality.

sarrki omenkalives ngeneukwenu are you seeing what am seeing it seems our dilector is more important than we expected i taught he's a tout so i wonder which touts is been visited by two notable professors and other high calibre delegates
This is nothing but some group of touts visiting a co tout in pit of kuje grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo, Utomi, Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photo) by akaahs(m): 8:33pm On Feb 28, 2017
Israeljones:
i need to ask some of this biafran yoots a question...

if Nnamdi kanu should die now,, does that mean the biafra dream has died?

because every thing seems to be channeled tru him,, i have bin expecting someone else to take up his place since he has bin locked up..
or is he the only one left who doesnt value his life...
he is d only chosen one or d only anointed one by Ojukwu. Hve i answer ur question? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Soludo, Utomi, Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photo) by Promismike(m): 8:34pm On Feb 28, 2017
sarrki:
If he behaves well he will be out by 2035
Ant u ashame of ur joblesness? Ask Introvert how she has become useful to herself.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo, Utomi, Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photo) by GenbIoodykiller: 8:38pm On Feb 28, 2017
[s]
kabawa:

[/s]

if being a professor of economics and one time cbn governor means being a tout to you i wonder what's the highest educational level of your parents grin

e pain you sha tongue

9 Likes

Re: Soludo, Utomi, Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photo) by kabawa(m): 8:40pm On Feb 28, 2017
GenbIoodykiller:
[s][/s]

if being a professor of economics and one time cbn governor means being a tout to you i wonder what's the highest educational level of your parents grin

e pain you sha tongue

Werey you don chop today at all? grin
Re: Soludo, Utomi, Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photo) by GenbIoodykiller: 8:44pm On Feb 28, 2017
kabawa:

Werey you don chop today at all? grin

yes i just ate now what of you?
i guess you don't have the time to eat since you're referring to two professors of economics and once financial power holder of Nigerian economy as touts where the highest education your parents have is O'Level

7 Likes

Re: Soludo, Utomi, Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photo) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 28, 2017
Regardless of what happens Nnamdi still has 26 more zoo years to rival Mandela's record
Re: Soludo, Utomi, Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photo) by nkemjacob2(m): 8:57pm On Feb 28, 2017
long time ago has nigeria collapsed.. i don't y our NASS are delaying to pass a bill to let this leave. even if dey conducted referendum

1 Like

Re: Soludo, Utomi, Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photo) by Chiefobdk1: 8:57pm On Feb 28, 2017
sarrki:

Kayode omidina

Sarrkii aka mrkayusfit

4 Likes

Re: Soludo, Utomi, Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photo) by Babaloko02(m): 8:58pm On Feb 28, 2017
basilo102:

He is locked up but very much alive and receiving high profile visitor accoding this very thread. If you are not a dunce you will realize that Biafra did not die with Ojukwu and stop asking your stvpid question
e pain am
Re: Soludo, Utomi, Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photo) by iamjavadem(m): 8:58pm On Feb 28, 2017
Israeljones:

because every thing seems to be channeled tru him,, i have bin expecting someone else to take up his place since he has bin locked up..
Ol boy, you mean o!!! Haba!!
Re: Soludo, Utomi, Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photo) by paschu: 8:58pm On Feb 28, 2017
LOYALTY!

That's the WORD.

The dude is an epitome of raw influence - that's why everything about the current agitation SEEMS to revolve around him.

BTW, unicentiviced INFLUENCE is the hallmark of leadership.

Nearly 2 years in prison, yet his influence and the impact of his movement are skrocketing globally.

Truth is those who said that Igbos recognize no leader, actually, are just learners.

The problem is that you cannot be an influential igbo leader for a long time unless you are brutally authentic and fatally commited to the national passion.

Israeljones:

6 Likes

Re: Soludo, Utomi, Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photo) by iamjavadem(m): 9:00pm On Feb 28, 2017
Gr8tasign:

http://sunnewsonline.com/soludo-utomi-others-visit-nnamdi-kanu-in-prison/

So why is KANU not in the picture? This is a meeting held in abuja today.
Re: Soludo, Utomi, Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photo) by bosco2017: 9:00pm On Feb 28, 2017
It was a great mistake on the part of Buhari to have arrested Nnandi Kanu , the most popular man in SE/SS . It is setting the country on fire . The same Nnandi Kanu was broadcasting since 2009 and was calling Jonathan all sorts of bad name like slowpoke Jona and rallies were organised in Biafra land but smartly Gej ignored him . Nnadi should be released ASAP .

2 Likes

Re: Soludo, Utomi, Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photo) by toshmann(m): 9:02pm On Feb 28, 2017
So why didn't these igbo leaders visit mr NK when Buhari was around? Or they just woke up to common sense. In a land full of elders it took a renegade young man with no experience in punlic service to put a serious wuestion on the table that Nigeria needs to answer. Shame on such elders. Yes, better late than never. But I'm not impressed.

Meanwhile, fpr all our friends/brothers from the north and SW, you don't have to agree with me. But the worst thing you can do to an ideology is to use force against it. Mr NK has put in an ideology into the mindset of millions of Igbos especially the younger ones. That ideology is going nowhere, and until we come as a nation and confront that issue we can as well know for sure that this country will split, if not in the next 10yrs, perhaps in 100yrs time, or 200yrs time or even 500yrs time. You can't oppose progressive change head-on. The best way is to flow with the change amd that way u can have a say in how tha change happens. Nigerian elders will do well to slow down, sit down with igbos as brothers and figure out a way forward. They need to listen to the igbos. Igbos have been weeping since 1967 amd all they hear from nigeria is "shut up". This generation may get away with it, but future generations of igbos will never forget, until a generation will come that will take that freedom by force. After 2000yrs the jews finally got their own country again. An honest and progressive ideology can never be defeated. It goes from generation to generation.

Almost any igbo teenager can give you a detailed
history of the civil war. Even though it is not taught in most nigerian schools. Bc the axe forgets but the tree remembers. People remember the asabe massacre, the pogroms in the north, the incessant religious riots all before boko haram and herdsmen's terrorism. The average igboman feels unwanted and unloved. The current president has made no effort to hide his bigotry against Igbos.

We are all Nigerians and would love to remain so, but this isolation of the SE has worsened everything especially under this administration. It has never been worse for the igbos since 1970. The only other time things were this bad for the SE was in 1984-1985. Who was president then? Buhari too. We don't need this separation. Let there be a change in attitude.

Let us have peace

5 Likes

Re: Soludo, Utomi, Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photo) by paschu: 9:08pm On Feb 28, 2017
Bro. where have you guys been? Gosh, missed you a lot. Plus zendy, madamexcellency etc, Gosh. grin

pazienza:
Pat Utomi is always representing, always Igbophilic. Chukwu bless his soul and those of other Enu-ani people proudly holding unto their Igbo identity.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo, Utomi, Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photo) by pazienza(m): 9:13pm On Feb 28, 2017
paschu:
Bro. where have you guys been? Gosh, missed you a lot. Plus zendy, madamexcellency etc, Gosh. grin

Nwanne, my spirit have been around, but on different vessels here.

This particular favourite vessel of mine was banned by some "ndi-oso-chi-egbu".

I hope you are bouncing in good health.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo, Utomi, Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photo) by thuggCheetah(m): 9:16pm On Feb 28, 2017
Lalasticlala please push dis thread to fp
Re: Soludo, Utomi, Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photo) by opribo(m): 9:21pm On Feb 28, 2017
I think its high time these two men align in a strong political party to drain the swamp in Aso rock.

1 Like

Re: Soludo, Utomi, Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photo) by toluwalopsy(f): 9:37pm On Feb 28, 2017
sdindan:
Kanu should have patient.
one of his enemies is now a vegetable in London.

You are witchkend in heart and hand o! grin cheesy You really got me liking and rotl.

1 Like

Re: Soludo, Utomi, Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photo) by wizod(m): 9:39pm On Feb 28, 2017
Now I knw dat some people breaths and reasons from dia anus.
sarrki:

1 Like

Re: Soludo, Utomi, Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photo) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 28, 2017
mesoprogress:
Don't see why they are still keeping Kanu in prison. Hope they(Soludo & co) are not using him for upcoming elections, to curry favor of Ndigbo.

The guy has made a point, Nigeria needs to be restructured or broken. It can only be postponed.

The awareness has been created already
One of them.
Re: Soludo, Utomi, Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photo) by Newmanluckyman(m): 9:42pm On Feb 28, 2017
toshmann:
So why didn't these igbo leaders visit mr NK when Buhari was around? Or they just woke up to common sense. In a land full of elders it took a renegade young man with no experience in punlic service to put a serious wuestion on the table that Nigeria needs to answer. Shame on such elders. Yes, better late than never. But I'm not impressed.

Meanwhile, fpr all our friends/brothers from the north and SW, you don't have to agree with me. But the worst thing you can do to an ideology is to use force against it. Mr NK has put in an ideology into the mindset of millions of Igbos especially the younger ones. That ideology is going nowhere, and until we come as a nation and confront that issue we can as well know for sure that this country will split, if not in the next 10yrs, perhaps in 100yrs time, or 200yrs time or even 500yrs time. You can't oppose progressive change head-on. The best way is to flow with the change amd that way u can have a say in how tha change happens. Nigerian elders will do well to slow down, sit down with igbos as brothers and figure out a way forward. They need to listen to the igbos. Igbos have been weeping since 1967 amd all they hear from nigeria is "shut up". This generation may get away with it, but future generations of igbos will never forget, until a generation will come that will take that freedom by force. After 2000yrs the jews finally got their own country again. An honest and progressive ideology can never be defeated. It goes from generation to generation.

Almost any igbo teenager can give you a detailed
history of the civil war. Even though it is not taught in most nigerian schools. Bc the axe forgets but the tree remembers. People remember the asabe massacre, the pogroms in the north, the incessant religious riots all before boko haram and herdsmen's terrorism. The average igboman feels unwanted and unloved. The current president has made no effort to hide his bigotry against Igbos.

We are all Nigerians and would love to remain so, but this isolation of the SE has worsened everything especially under this administration. It has never been worse for the igbos since 1970. The only other time things were this bad for the SE was in 1984-1985. Who was president then? Buhari too. We don't need this separation. Let there be a change in attitude.

Let us have peace
... Good perspective. A word is a enough for the wise!

2 Likes

Re: Soludo, Utomi, Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photo) by tifany89(m): 9:42pm On Feb 28, 2017
kabawa:

Look at d caliber of people u r calling touts ,shows how miserable u r in life. If any of ur family member is opportuned to work in cbn m sure ur life may v turned out differently talk more of being d governor . Am sure u v a father plz try n be reasonable for once in ur life. Braggart

1 Like

Re: Soludo, Utomi, Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photo) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 28, 2017
sarrki:
I don't know why the Igbos can't understand that if FGN is out to deal with you, its to the fulllest.Their brother don dey get used to that place o.
Re: Soludo, Utomi, Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photo) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 28, 2017
belente:
weather he is out by 2035 or some other time, Nigeria can never be the same. It also has a date with history.
Consolation .
Re: Soludo, Utomi, Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photo) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 28, 2017
GenbIoodykiller:
@ topic i taught some of our brudas from the sunset said that NK is a nonentity so why do these notable igbo leaders visiting a nonentity and a tout in the prison

oops it's because the nonentity willingly commands the respect of millions of loyal igbos and majority of Niger deltans more than any politician ever lived you can't just deny the fact when faced with intimidating reality.

sarrki omenkalives ngeneukwenu are you seeing what am seeing it seems our dilector is more important than we expected i taught he's a tout so i wonder which touts is been visited by two notable professors and other high calibre delegates
As ugly as monkey be, him mama go still like am now.
Re: Soludo, Utomi, Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photo) by Viktor1983(m): 9:51pm On Feb 28, 2017
sarrki:

You fit Don kpai by then sef
Re: Soludo, Utomi, Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photo) by mesoprogress(m): 9:52pm On Feb 28, 2017
Mekwen:
One of them.
One of whom?
Re: Soludo, Utomi, Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photo) by lastmessenger: 9:54pm On Feb 28, 2017
sdindan:
Kanu should have patient.
one of his enemies is now a vegetable in London.
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kabiru Aregbesola And Faridah Alli's Wedding Photos / Obasa Gets N17m Monthly For Maintenance Of Personal Residence, Guest House / Security Beefed Up Around Diezani After Cancer Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.