Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Shocking To BBN Lovers: Gifty Of Big Brother Nigeria Is Actually Married! Photos - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Shocking To BBN Lovers: Gifty Of Big Brother Nigeria Is Actually Married! Photos (461 Views)

Is Cee-C, BBNija 2018 Housemate, Married? (Photos) / “the Housemates Are Not Entertaining Us” - Nigerians Reacts To BBN Double Wahala / Gifty Of Big Brother Naija Is Married To David Sorochukwu Akumah (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shocking To BBN Lovers: Gifty Of Big Brother Nigeria Is Actually Married! Photos by adamoniqueblog(f): 5:10pm On Feb 28, 2017
Shocking to BBN Lovers: Gifty of Big Brother Nigeria is actually married!(Photos)
#GiftyBBN.. It’s appalling that you will never in your life be truthful even when you are caught in the act. JESUS!

I am Engr David Akumah’s Cousin who refused to be quiet even though my family members are mostly scholars and God fearing,…and wish not to meddle with things that will bring more disgrace to the family’s name…
but now I say Enough is Enough! Please Readers be...
Continue reading below...
http://adamoniqueblog.com/2017/02/28/shocking-to-bbn-lovers-gifty-of-big-brother-nigeria-is-actually-married-photos/

(1) (Reply)

Come Sunday, Tboss Must Leave Bbnaija / Amazing Story 2 - Nigerian Movies 2017 | Latest Nigerian Full Movies | Latest No / Dance Competition Between Banky W And Adesua At A Friend's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.