Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,989 members, 7,835,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Come Sunday, Tboss Must Leave Bbnaija - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Come Sunday, Tboss Must Leave Bbnaija (462 Views)

Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me / Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" / Watch As Miyonse Finally Got Down With Tboss On Big Brother Naija (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come Sunday, Tboss Must Leave Bbnaija by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 20, 2017
Guys I need you to desist from voting tboss. She just too boring and annoying to be in big brother programme. try as much not to vote for her. She needs to be evicted, her problems don too much!
Who is with me, share and like, let get this chick out of bbnaija

1 Like

Re: Come Sunday, Tboss Must Leave Bbnaija by buchai: 12:27pm On Mar 20, 2017
na only you go vote? your vote will not solve your problems come on Sunday while because Bisola is leaving the house on sunday am not voting nothing concerns me in voting but the way am seeing things in the house her follow housemates will vote her out just like ttt.
Re: Come Sunday, Tboss Must Leave Bbnaija by immex2(m): 12:27pm On Mar 20, 2017
ejikemeuwa:
Guys I need you to desist from voting tboss. She just too boring and annoying to be in big brother programme. try as much not to vote for her. She needs to be evicted, her problems don too much!
Who is with me, share and like, let get this chick out of bbnaija
Young man shut up ur mouth Wats ur problem with Tboss is like u don't hv anything doing u kon d disturb person 4 here

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Into The Bad Lands Rocks.. ..fan Page! L / Bbnaija: See Who Popular Blogger And Nairalander Is Voting For / Can You Spell Gauge?.delaruetv | Street'ish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.