Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,824 members, 7,956,114 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:44 AM

My Friend's Father Just Got Murdered Right In Front Of Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Friend's Father Just Got Murdered Right In Front Of Him (914 Views)

Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) / I And My Friend Were Shot By A Mobile Police At Close Range (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend's Father Just Got Murdered Right In Front Of Him by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 28, 2017
Re: My Friend's Father Just Got Murdered Right In Front Of Him by madridguy(m): 5:30pm On Feb 28, 2017
What a wicked world.
Re: My Friend's Father Just Got Murdered Right In Front Of Him by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 28, 2017
So sad.
Leave vengeance for God
Re: My Friend's Father Just Got Murdered Right In Front Of Him by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 28, 2017
RiP to him though. That was a sad experience.

You are suppose to be grieving not posting on social media. Will the RIPS make you feel better

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Father Just Got Murdered Right In Front Of Him by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 28, 2017
HateU2:
RiP to him though. That was a sad experience.

You are suppose to be grieving not posting on social media. Will the RIPS make you feel better
no it wont

(1) (Reply)

LASEMA Reveals Identity Of Medical Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon / Student, 21, Is Found Raped, Stabbed And Strangled To Death In South Africa / Video: ATM Card Thief Caught In Ughelli, Delta...escaped Fire Death By Mobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.