Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Banky W Narrates How Himself And His Dog Were Almost Consumed In The Fire That G - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Narrates How Himself And His Dog Were Almost Consumed In The Fire That G (320 Views)

DJ 4kerty Names His Dog 'Tacha', Zlatan Ibile Reacts / "My Wife Gave Me Her Blessing And Support" Banky W Narrates His Political Journe / Banky W Narrates Fire Outbreak In His House ,see Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Banky W Narrates How Himself And His Dog Were Almost Consumed In The Fire That G by GatstalkBlog: 5:32pm On Feb 28, 2017
So there’s good news and bad news. The good news is… I’m thanking God that I’m alive to give the bad news as a testimony.
Bad news is…

I was laying awake in bed at about 6am , and I just started smelling smoke. Stood up to shut off my tv and ac and realized it was coming from outside my door. Opened it to see the whole stairway was filled with huge gusts of black smoke/soot, and a fire was burning stuff downstairs. The smoke was so much I couldn’t get down past it to see the source of the flames. Rushed back into my room and climbed down from the 2nd floor balcony with my dog… and then got help from...read full post here: http://uber9ja.com.ng/2017/02/28/banky-w-narrates-how-himself-and-his-dog-were-almost-consumed-in-the-fire-that-gutted-his-house/

(1) (Reply)

"Herdsmen Are Not Behind Benue Recent Killings, Stop Accusing Them" - Police Com / I Can Still Win A Grammy, Afterall Buhari Tried 4 Times -9ice / Ask Nigeria (instagram Blog)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.