Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Teachers In Edo State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Teachers In Edo State (11327 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Couple, Leave Their Kids In The Car In Enugu - Man Claims / Gunmen Kidnap Three Women In Edo, Demand N30m / Ondo Women Protest: "Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap, Rape Us" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Teachers In Edo State by DozieInc(m): 9:02pm On Feb 28, 2017
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Teachers In Edo State by abali47(m): 11:01pm On Feb 28, 2017
I felt disapointed when I didt see anyone said the word "islamization" in all d comments so far..
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Teachers In Edo State by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 28, 2017
Ajasco222:
Three secondary school teachers in Ebomisi Secondary school, Ugbogiobo village, Ovia North East local government area of Edo State have been kidnapped by suspected herdsmen.

The three male teachers were reportedly abducted on Monday while returning from school.

Three other female teachers who were said to be in the company of the abducted teachers were allowed to go by the kidnappers.

Students of the school on Tuesday abandoned classes and took to the Benin-Akure express road to protest their teachers’ abduction.

The students set up bonfires on the road and left passengers and motorists stranded on the road for many hours.

According to them, the road will remain shut to traffic until their teachers are released unhurt.

Speaking to ITV Radio in Edo state, One of the students said that the policemen were around the area as at the time the teachers were abducted

Meanwhile, Some of the teachers, who spoke on anonymity, said the kidnappers have demanded N10m as ransom on each of the teachers.

Watch Video of Students protesting below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6JWAu4PdoQ

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/02/suspected-fulani-herdsmen-kidnap-three.html
Here they come again! Bigots and their perpetual lies. Osekome was kidnapped a few years ago in same area but he never said his captors were herdsmen...rather he said they were unemployed, intelligent graduates . I've never heard a herdsman speak one word in English in my life, let alone spell their names or kidnap people...i mean the genuine ones(not those Boko Haram fulanis hiding under herdsmen to launch attacks nationwide). When papa falae was abducted, the enemies of progress told him to lie and tell the media that they were herdsmen. Meanwhile, the old man shot himself in the leg by saying....his abductors were speaking good english...i've never heard herdsmen , who are always in the bush with their cow speak ''ordinary how are you''..who dash dem? Enough of all these lies. Mr. Ejiofor, former DSS boss came on channels TV with bunch of lies...that he was kidnapped by herdsmen on okene-lokoja highway. He claimed to be returning to abuja from Delta state(one of the homes of kidnappers) where he went to see Mr. Governor. His brothers waylayed him on the way, knowing he was travelling on that road and kidnapped him. Instead of saying the truth, he said its herdsmen who didn't even know the meaning of kidnapping if you tell them, who attacked him and took him into the jungle where he was being interrogated, bla,bla,bla. Lies won't take us anywhere in this country. From my moniker, nobody would think am saying this because I'm fulani. This isn't fair. Tomorrow, people might just descend on the innocent fulani herdsmen, who are rearing their cows in that area and parade them as kidnappers
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Teachers In Edo State by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 28, 2017
bezimo:
Those moronic and hypocritical folks who criticized and condemned Apostle Suleiman call to deal ruthlessly with herdsmen in an act of self defence would be no where to be found to condemn this evil action by herdsmen in Edo state.
They suddenly went dumb

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Teachers In Edo State by yedidiah(m): 11:42pm On Feb 28, 2017
It is time for the great South to arise and rescue Nigeria from the menace called herdsmen

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Teachers In Edo State by k9ine(m): 1:15am On Mar 01, 2017
If trully the kidnappers are Fulani herdsmen, then they have beaten more than they can chew. The Benin kingdom is a wrong place for them.
Una go hear the scores later.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Teachers In Edo State by akigbemaru: 1:55am On Mar 01, 2017
Kidnappers
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Teachers In Edo State by enigmaticlion: 2:43am On Mar 01, 2017
This is my major concern with Muslims and their leaders. They will never openly condemn terrorism and my own take is that they support the evil that's been perpetrated all over the world. Wake up people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nne5:
For real?

The Northern emirs and sultans will never condemn this.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Teachers In Edo State by Nobody: 3:00am On Mar 01, 2017
kaluxy007:
E be like say dos fulanis just enter Edo, they go soon know scores. I'll comment next week when 5 fulanis would be killed in revenge.

Nothing go happen, you're lucky they didn't kidnap your Oba
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Teachers In Edo State by adorable29(f): 3:14am On Mar 01, 2017
This country is becoming more insecure daily.
Male teachers who are hussling to feed thier families.
Who earn next to nothing. Who will buy 2k stuff from you and beg you to wait till month end or "Payable when able".

This are the ones being kidnapped for millions in ransom? What kind of stupid kidnappers are this na?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Teachers In Edo State by Chinagurum1995(m): 3:25am On Mar 01, 2017
Eh Chinekeme How the Herdsmen kidnap those students in Edo state Chei they really suffering well we need good changes for our Nation Nigeria. cry embarassed sad
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Teachers In Edo State by enomakos(m): 8:33am On Mar 01, 2017
Ijaya123:
Really?

Not here to defend anybody but just thinking objectively. Any crime is now credited to the Fulani Herdsmen.

Fulani herdsmen can be identified by their herd of cows grazing around. Are they now telling us the herdsmen came around with their cows, kidnapped the teachers and escaped with their cows?

Somebody needs to explain how that can happen
mosts of them now moves round with guns destroying people farms
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Teachers In Edo State by enomakos(m): 8:40am On Mar 01, 2017
OoniOfIfe:

Nothing go happen, you're lucky they didn't kidnap your Oba
wake up,that is crossing the line, not even buhari will be able to stop what come next,you will not see a single fulani or hausa man alive in edo state after that
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Teachers In Edo State by Ijaya123: 8:42am On Mar 01, 2017
enomakos:
mosts of them now moves round with guns destroying people farms

You mean they destroy the farms with guns? And how do you identify them without their herds of cow?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Teachers In Edo State by enomakos(m): 8:51am On Mar 01, 2017
Ijaya123:

You mean they destroy the farms with guns? And how do you identify them without their herds of cow?
do you have a farm?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Teachers In Edo State by Monkeydeychop: 3:07pm On Mar 01, 2017
Fulanis have invaded edo state. Last week they paraded Benin city with their hyenas. Now their true intentions have been revealed. Nigeria is dead!

Edo's call for a referendum!

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 41 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Anambra / / 2 Men Accused Of Molesting Boys In Gombe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.