Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,843 members, 7,824,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Bbnaija: My Neighbour Finally Had Enough And Ejects His Wife From The House! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bbnaija: My Neighbour Finally Had Enough And Ejects His Wife From The House! (692 Views)

Osita Izunaso Forcefully Ejects Old Woman From Her Rightfully Owned Property / This Long Snake Was Killed In My Neighbour's Room Yesterday Night / Python That Eats My Neighbour's Chicken Caught Alive This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: My Neighbour Finally Had Enough And Ejects His Wife From The House! by fulaniHERDSman(m): 6:11pm On Feb 28, 2017
Straight to the point.
I was recently involved in conflict resolution between my neighbour and his young wife. Man insists BBNaija programme is for idlers, flimsy minds and might influence his wife and two kids negatively. Wife maintains she has right to any stuff of her choice. I personally hate this programme with passion but still told man to apply caution, as programme is seasonal, and hence expiry date.
Fastforward to this evening. Man comes back from work and there she is glued to the Telly with the kids keenly focused on BBNaija Channel. Man said he just enquired why the disobedience and wife flared up and started calling him names like saddist and things escalated from there. Situation right now is that wife things got thrown out and the kids has been wailing since i got back. I had to ask him to reverse his actions and probably involve the parents before going this far (typical me being a good neighbour). Well, he surely is already rescinding his actions but i ask, whats with our people and this lousy value eroding immorality edifying programme?

WHAT EXACTLY DOES THIS USELESS IDLE PROGRAMME ADD AS VALUE TO GROWING MINDS? I need answers!

Re: Bbnaija: My Neighbour Finally Had Enough And Ejects His Wife From The House! by fulaniHERDSman(m): 6:13pm On Feb 28, 2017
Those who share my disdain for this pure waste of time called bbnaija shiuld also fall in here angry sad

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: My Neighbour Finally Had Enough And Ejects His Wife From The House! by HoodedCLAWs(m): 6:16pm On Feb 28, 2017
grin grin cheesy
Angry bird man. I also detest the shiit but man went overboard.
Hate the programme like hell angry sad
Re: Bbnaija: My Neighbour Finally Had Enough And Ejects His Wife From The House! by CORTANA: 6:19pm On Feb 28, 2017
Useless South Africans draining senseless naija pipo pocket and they even loving it. Guy i dey ya back
Re: Bbnaija: My Neighbour Finally Had Enough And Ejects His Wife From The House! by fulaniHERDSman(m): 6:20pm On Feb 28, 2017
HoodedCLAWs:
grin grin cheesy
Angry bird man. I also detest the shiit but man went overboard.
Hate the programme like hell angry sad
Its just not our thingy. I hate copying angry sad
Re: Bbnaija: My Neighbour Finally Had Enough And Ejects His Wife From The House! by fulaniHERDSman(m): 6:21pm On Feb 28, 2017
CORTANA:
Useless South Africans draining senseless naija pipo pocket and they even loving it. Guy i dey ya back
Xenophobia comes to mind angry
Re: Bbnaija: My Neighbour Finally Had Enough And Ejects His Wife From The House! by iPopAlomo(m): 6:22pm On Feb 28, 2017
This is super story!!!
Re: Bbnaija: My Neighbour Finally Had Enough And Ejects His Wife From The House! by mekuso89(m): 6:23pm On Feb 28, 2017
hahahahahahahahaha. am done
Re: Bbnaija: My Neighbour Finally Had Enough And Ejects His Wife From The House! by mekuso89(m): 6:28pm On Feb 28, 2017
useless program
Re: Bbnaija: My Neighbour Finally Had Enough And Ejects His Wife From The House! by LAFO: 6:37pm On Feb 28, 2017
The wife no apply sense
Re: Bbnaija: My Neighbour Finally Had Enough And Ejects His Wife From The House! by adorablepepple(f): 6:46pm On Feb 28, 2017
The part I don't like is that she let's the kids watch it. That's terrible, there should be a limit to what you let your children watch. Once you start raising kids you watch what you see around the kids.
Re: Bbnaija: My Neighbour Finally Had Enough And Ejects His Wife From The House! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 28, 2017
I rather peel 5 dericas of egusi everyday than watch bbn

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan's God-son George Turner Arrested Last Night By Efcc In Phc / Aluminium And Glass Demarcation For Sale / Europe’s First Underwater Restaurant To Open In Norway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.