Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,312 members, 7,846,383 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

What Do You Think About The Theory Of Evolution - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do You Think About The Theory Of Evolution (612 Views)

A Much Needed Explanation of Evolution / The Inconsistences Of The Theories Of Evolution / Chris Oyakhilome’s Theory Of Alcoholism And Smoking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About The Theory Of Evolution by Master6(m): 9:07pm On Dec 12, 2009
I very much agree with the first poster on the sense that the DNA molecule which controls the activites of the living cell is just composed of some inorganic and organic bases. One wonders how these controls the living cell. This always leads me to the conclusion that there must be indeed always a greater being, infinitely intelligent and existing to make this work. Because life itself is a state of existence. Now what I would like to believe, that is, my opinion is that the origin of life started with the creation of a single organism(likely virus), completely coded with information on its many characteristics. As the popular saying goes, DIVIDE AND MULTIPLY. I would now believe that this kickstarted the evolutionary trend. This implies that this organism is the ADAM of life. I imagine that God is sitting back and watching his handiwork. This finally lead to the EVOLUTION of the modern man. US. I will like to propose that the chain will not end here. I propose that humans will involve into a more intelligent and hairless primate. Charles Darwin rules.

(1) (Reply)

Life Here (in Nigeria) And Hereafter With God / Abortion; Is It The Only Option? / Top 15 Reasons Why I Love Jehovah’switnesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.