Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,547 members, 7,823,398 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Don Jazzy Signs Johnny Drille And DNA Twins To Mavins Records - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Signs Johnny Drille And DNA Twins To Mavins Records (56803 Views)

Pictures Of DNA Twins Recently Signed To Mavins Your Opinion / Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? / Mavins Records Boycotts Headies Award; Leaves For Côte D'ivoire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Signs Johnny Drille And DNA Twins To Mavins Records by micxwell(m): 8:36am On Mar 01, 2017
AdoraAmadi:
Mavins boss, Donjazzy has welcomed three new artists to his record label.

The first is Johnny Drille, an Edo State born artist, Next is the DNA twins of 'The Voice Nigeria'.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/02/see-new-artists-donjazzy-just-signed-to.html
So so Happy for Johnny Drille right now. Much thanks to Don J.
Re: Don Jazzy Signs Johnny Drille And DNA Twins To Mavins Records by micxwell(m): 8:38am On Mar 01, 2017
Fessy09:
kaaaaai..... . of all don jazzy signings , na johnny drill own just the give me jooooy........
You sef don feel the guy. I love his style a lot coupled with the fact that he can write and produce his own songs grin
Re: Don Jazzy Signs Johnny Drille And DNA Twins To Mavins Records by micxwell(m): 8:40am On Mar 01, 2017
lawlahbammy:

Yes he can,
Remember we have Adekunle Gold in YBNL.
You're wise sis. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Signs Johnny Drille And DNA Twins To Mavins Records by micxwell(m): 8:45am On Mar 01, 2017
kstyle2:
go and listen to 'wait for me'...you'll run mad. One of the greatest songs ever. Heard he produces his song...also listen to 'love don't lie' as well as Beautiful love'....i don't joke with brymo and Johnny drille's songs
Lol cheesy, bros abeg o. If all his fans run mad who go come dey by his songs. Lol
Re: Don Jazzy Signs Johnny Drille And DNA Twins To Mavins Records by micxwell(m): 8:52am On Mar 01, 2017
pinkhill:
that will be waste of space
Lol, I agree

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Signs Johnny Drille And DNA Twins To Mavins Records by komzyb(f): 9:07am On Mar 01, 2017
softwerk:
Wow! Happy for the DNA twinsgrin

At least a duo to correct the seasonal craze of Psquare that drives them to separate and come back together after small quarrelembarassed

But where is Chike Sef or are his village witches stronger than his God-given talent?!
i watched his music video on soundcity yesterday
Re: Don Jazzy Signs Johnny Drille And DNA Twins To Mavins Records by knacker(m): 10:19am On Mar 01, 2017
iamsea:
That drille guy sabi die.... All of his songs I have on my phone mostly sound foreign..
Can u give me link...i need his songs
Re: Don Jazzy Signs Johnny Drille And DNA Twins To Mavins Records by Twizzy30(m): 11:03am On Mar 01, 2017
And olamide is busy signing agberos to make music for us
Re: Don Jazzy Signs Johnny Drille And DNA Twins To Mavins Records by seangy4konji: 12:05pm On Mar 01, 2017
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]i weak small
Re: Don Jazzy Signs Johnny Drille And DNA Twins To Mavins Records by zagadat1: 12:57pm On Mar 01, 2017
Didn't he sign Poe too?

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Signs Johnny Drille And DNA Twins To Mavins Records by Azeequeen(f): 2:34pm On Mar 01, 2017
femi4:
you don forget Iyanya
That's true
Re: Don Jazzy Signs Johnny Drille And DNA Twins To Mavins Records by haulforte123: 2:51pm On Mar 01, 2017
Cargo Vs Courier (Are they different?)

This is a brilliant question people ask.
Also, its a question you are asking right now.

What is Common between "Cargo and Courier"?
Transport and Delivery are the common factors between
the two.

Transport.
Involves moving goods from one location to another,
nationally and internationally, through the appropriate
means and routes.

Delivery.
The delivery of goods goes to the planed destination.
However, this brings about the question "What is been
transported? and How does this question lead to the difference?

While, transport and delivery are similar to them,
the nature of goods transported shows the difference.
In other words, (what is been transported).

Here are 3 differentiating factors:

1) Size of Individual goods: Large goods are simply
considered as cargo while smaller goods are considered
Parcels for courier.

2) Quantity of goods: Bulk goods that are equal in weight
and size to and individual large ones, are also regarded
as cargo.

3) Durability of material: Fragile goods are mostly regarded
as cargo. but is more transported by cargo planes than,
by ships.

Hence, cargo services are most favourable for transporting,
larger and heavier goods, while the courier service is more
favourable for transporting parcels.

We hope this information was helpful.

Contact us for shipping and clearing services at:

info@haulforte.com
www.haulforte.com
Re: Don Jazzy Signs Johnny Drille And DNA Twins To Mavins Records by micxwell(m): 4:11pm On Mar 01, 2017
knacker:

Just google Johnny Drille on notjustok.com or tooxclusive
Re: Don Jazzy Signs Johnny Drille And DNA Twins To Mavins Records by iamsea(m): 5:13pm On Mar 01, 2017
knacker:

just google search... Some of his songs i know are ( start all over ft niniola, love dont lie, wait for me) and i believe u would not be dissapointed if ur a lover of good music
Re: Don Jazzy Signs Johnny Drille And DNA Twins To Mavins Records by Themandator: 6:08pm On Mar 01, 2017
markdonpuzo:
undecided

The truth is that Dbanj is an awesome Entertainer with or without Don jazzy. He is also a good business man. Nevertheless in the past years he has not made success in his signings. That's an area he has to explore fully. Though I know he was responsible for the signing of Wande Coal to Mohits. And he unsuccessfully tried to sign Olamide.

Show proofs that he is a good busines man. ......Don jazzy and Dbanj went to a student event and met Wande who ipthen was a dancer. Backstage , he tried impressing them with dance steps but jazzy ask him to sing for them .....he did and he invited him over and told him he would make him a singer instead..........This you can get online from wande interview

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Signs Johnny Drille And DNA Twins To Mavins Records by Fessy09(m): 8:25pm On Mar 01, 2017
micxwell:

You sef don feel the guy. I love his style a lot coupled with the fact that he can write and produce his own songs grin
yeaaa him the write, sing and produce him songs. I tell you, if only we fit get close to 50 or 100 musicians with that kyn style, our music for naija go change
Re: Don Jazzy Signs Johnny Drille And DNA Twins To Mavins Records by oshorstan(f): 6:32am On Mar 02, 2017
Johnny drille, The first time I met him was at his dads church in Benin. I was so impressed @ his voice & keyboard skills. His voice is unique than falsetto . Nice job @ Uncle Jazzy
Re: Don Jazzy Signs Johnny Drille And DNA Twins To Mavins Records by Youngsage: 7:12am On Mar 02, 2017
Congrats Johnny!
And the DNA Twins... Been following them right from the days of GLO Xfactor. Consistency does pay.
Cheers guys. smiley
Re: Don Jazzy Signs Johnny Drille And DNA Twins To Mavins Records by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 02, 2017
Themandator:

Show proofs that he is a good busines man. ......Don jazzy and Dbanj went to a student event and met Wande who ipthen was a dancer. Backstage , he tried impressing them with dance steps but jazzy ask him to sing for them .....he did and he invited him over and told him he would make him a singer instead..........This you can get online from wande interview

Dbanj successfully entered partnership for Koko Lounge in his prime days. He owns a massive cassava processing factory. His endorsement deals and partnerships show he understands the business side of music. Don't argue that one. Many Nigerian Artists still learnt that from him.

As for the signing of Wande, he was introduced by Konga who was a friend of Dbanj. Then again they met backstage at Wande's sch back then. Most importantly is the fact that Don Jazzy vehemently resisted the signing. Pls find out this details. Dbanj agreed to take the blame and risk for the signing of Wande Coal
Re: Don Jazzy Signs Johnny Drille And DNA Twins To Mavins Records by micxwell(m): 11:05am On Mar 02, 2017
Fessy09:
yeaaa him the write, sing and produce him songs. I tell you, if only we fit get close to 50 or 100 musicians with that kyn style, our music for naija go change
I agree, you know at a point I kinda lost interest in all this songs they release nowadays. Its just beats, no meaning at all
Re: Don Jazzy Signs Johnny Drille And DNA Twins To Mavins Records by Themandator: 11:08am On Mar 02, 2017
markdonpuzo:

Dbanj successfully entered partnership for Koko Lounge in his prime days. He owns a massive cassava processing factory. His endorsement deals and partnerships show he understands the business side of music. Don't argue that one. Many Nigerian Artists still learnt that from him.

As for the signing of Wande, he was introduced by Konga who was a friend of Dbanj. Then again they met backstage at Wande's sch back then. Most importantly is the fact that Don Jazzy vehemently resisted the signing. Pls find out this details. Dbanj agreed to take the blame and risk for the signing of Wande Coal

Funny dude , please where is Where is Koko Lounge, now because if it is not making money the so called partnership is not profiting him......partnership is not endorsement deal where you collect upfront and on installments, profit or no profit.

Massive cassava processing factory ....please here is it located? Don't fal, for hype , endorsements he has but partnership , doiubtful unless you can name one like the flobyt don jazzy just launched. .....businesses that brings money are not supposed to be anonymous especially for a media hugging Dbanj.

Wande coal and don jazzy has both said separately that there was no formal agreement or contract between them all in Mohit....they were just hustling as a group and sharing risk and profit. However be reminded that Wande said it in an interview that don jazzy made him a singer ....he was actually a dancer when they met.....he said and I can still remember that when he met them backstage , he tried impressing them with dance steps but don jazzy asked him to sing for them and he did, after his singing he invited him to their home , koko mansion.

That was all .....jazzy produce his first released single , ten ten and the bumper to bumper followed and he gained fame.

Early days of music , had no one taking risk but the producer ...he produces and hopes the market takes note of the work and that was what happened.

The turning point for jazzy was when he started having issues with Dbanj. Today, he runs a proper label with every department you expect to find in a label .......if you try messing with your contract right now, he will not be the one to deal with you but his legal department. You copy right his prodcut and you get to answer to them unless he calls them back.

Dbanj has no talent for scouting for real talent otherwise he would have signed tonto,and the other dude plus a producer that is tailor made for tuface even when the guys beats can't project him
Re: Don Jazzy Signs Johnny Drille And DNA Twins To Mavins Records by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 02, 2017
Themandator:

Funny dude , please where is Where is Koko Lounge, now because if it is not making money the so called partnership is not profiting him......partnership is not endorsement deal where you collect upfront and on installments, profit or no profit.

Massive cassava processing factory ....please here is it located? Don't fal, for hype , endorsements he has but partnership , doiubtful unless you can name one like the flobyt don jazzy just launched. .....businesses that brings money are not supposed to be anonymous especially for a media hugging Dbanj.

Wande coal and don jazzy has both said separately that there was no formal agreement or contract between them all in Mohit....they were just hustling as a group and sharing risk and profit. However be reminded that Wande said it in an interview that don jazzy made him a singer ....he was actually a dancer when they met.....he said and I can still remember that when he met them backstage , he tried impressing them with dance steps but don jazzy asked him to sing for them and he did, after his singing he invited him to their home , koko mansion.

That was all .....jazzy produce his first released single , ten ten and the bumper to bumper followed and he gained fame.

Early days of music , had no one taking risk but the producer ...he produces and hopes the market takes note of the work and that was what happened.

The turning point for jazzy was when he started having issues with Dbanj. Today, he runs a proper label with every department you expect to find in a label .......if you try messing with your contract right now, he will not be the one to deal with you but his legal department. You copy right his prodcut and you get to answer to them unless he calls them back.

Dbanj has no talent for scouting for real talent otherwise he would have signed tonto,and the other dude plus a producer that is tailor made for tuface even when the guys beats can't project him

What Dbanj entered into with MTN Cream Platform is it not a viable partnership?

It will interest you to know what he has with Slot is both a partnership and endorsement.

You have many valid points. Their destinies are not same. Dbanj will remain relevant as an Entertainer for a long time. Don Jazzy also is great at nurturing talents and Record Label Business. Non is lagging Honestly. The hate on Dbanj since the split by some faction is just wassup.

Please name one Artist under Marvin records as successful as Dbanj. In an interview Don Jazzy himself confessed that his biggest business mistake is letting Dbanj go. FACT

Who God has blessed no man can curse.
Re: Don Jazzy Signs Johnny Drille And DNA Twins To Mavins Records by Themandator: 1:06pm On Mar 02, 2017
markdonpuzo:

What Dbanj entered into with MTN Cream Platform is it not a viable partnership?

It will interest you to know what he has with Slot is both a partnership and endorsement.

You have many valid points. Their destinies are not same. Dbanj will remain relevant as an Entertainer for a long time. Don Jazzy also is great at nurturing talents and Record Label Business. Non is lagging Honestly. The hate on Dbanj since the split by some faction is just wassup.

Please name one Artist under Marvin records as successful as Dbanj. In an interview Don Jazzy himself confessed that his biggest business mistake is letting Dbanj go. FACT

Who God has blessed no man can curse.

Bro, it is much more difficult today to blow than it was during the era of Dbanj , Psquare and wizkid..... so a relatively new record label like MaVin will focus their core business of satisfying their markets and stakeholders. I have never heard of this cream platform you are talking about....is it a package like goodybag and the rest or a tv program. If it a tv program, they will share profits from adverts placement in the program after the initial cost must have been liquidated.if is a package then as peeeps sign to it he makes money as well as the MTN

Partnership with slot means a new line of business with the parent company...this we are not aware of. .....this is because it will be foolishness for slot to partner him on phone importation and sale when it is their core business unless he intends to resuscitate the Kokomobile phones of the Mohit days

Don jazzy , according to Olamide uses packaging to undo Dbanj .......he is very diplomatic and patronizing whenever questions are asked about Dbanj .....if he actually believes it was a business mistake, why did he not take advantage of the offer by Ben Murray Bruce for them to work together?

When he organized MaVin concert and he was asked a question relating to Dbanj , he said .....if he callls and say , don jazzy you dey organize concert I go come then he will list him as one of the artist ......is that the statement of a man who truly believes he lost an assest? No.

As Mohit , his label was actually in a corner of his house in kokomansion but as MaVin, he has employed 55 personnel and has advertise for 70 more to occupy more paying positions in his organization.....he says he intends to increase his staff strength to 120 , by year end

If he calls Dbanj today for a business he will jump at the offer.
Re: Don Jazzy Signs Johnny Drille And DNA Twins To Mavins Records by Fessy09(m): 5:57pm On Mar 02, 2017
micxwell:

I agree, you know at a point I kinda lost interest in all this songs they release nowadays. Its just beats, no meaning at all
yeaa. I strongly beliv now wit johnny drill on mavin, another style of music is gonna go down the mainstream as I strongly beliv his genre will pave way for upcoming acts with that kinda style and also to other genre of music. I just pray and hope he doesn't compromise
Re: Don Jazzy Signs Johnny Drille And DNA Twins To Mavins Records by Ladycloud(f): 8:41pm On Mar 02, 2017
Stelvin101:

Dunno the type of hard work you are referring to, all I know is Smart work pays tongue
lol.. All join smiley
Re: Don Jazzy Signs Johnny Drille And DNA Twins To Mavins Records by micxwell(m): 1:00am On Mar 03, 2017
Fessy09:
yeaa. I strongly beliv now wit johnny drill on mavin, another style of music is gonna go down the mainstream as I strongly beliv his genre will pave way for upcoming acts with that kinda style and also to other genre of music. I just pray and hope he doesn't compromise
Amen o hmm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi's Lesson Teacher Almost Raped Her, Grabbed Her Boobs / Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React / Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.