Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Don Jazzy Signs Johnny Drille And DNA Twins To Mavins Records - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Signs Johnny Drille And DNA Twins To Mavins Records (56784 Views)

Pictures Of DNA Twins Recently Signed To Mavins Your Opinion / Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? / Mavins Records Boycotts Headies Award; Leaves For Côte D'ivoire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Signs Johnny Drille And DNA Twins To Mavins Records by kstyle2(m): 10:04pm On Feb 28, 2017
iamsea:
That drille guy sabi die.... All of his songs I have of my phone mostly sound foreign..
...do you have the one he sang with niniola? Amazing vocals

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Signs Johnny Drille And DNA Twins To Mavins Records by EaglesT(m): 10:05pm On Feb 28, 2017
John Drille sounds so nice. heard him on 'here' by vector ft him
Re: Don Jazzy Signs Johnny Drille And DNA Twins To Mavins Records by kstyle2(m): 10:11pm On Feb 28, 2017
EaglesT:
John Drille sounds so nice. heard him on 'here' by vector ft him
go and listen to 'wait for me'...you'll run mad. One of the greatest songs ever. Heard he produces his song...also listen to 'love don't lie' as well as Beautiful love'....i don't joke with brymo and Johnny drille's songs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Signs Johnny Drille And DNA Twins To Mavins Records by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 28, 2017
Cool
Re: Don Jazzy Signs Johnny Drille And DNA Twins To Mavins Records by def111(m): 10:25pm On Feb 28, 2017
Sanchez01:

Chike is good. In short, VERY GOOD. Problem with people like him is that they're used to singing other people's songs, in the guise of talent hunts that they don't know how to write theirs.

We are still looking Olawale till tomorrow.

Jonny reminds me of Taylor Swift with his type of music. So proud he made it at last.

I think am the only one looking for Olawale of mtn oh, that boy just win the money and start his own business and not music
Re: Don Jazzy Signs Johnny Drille And DNA Twins To Mavins Records by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 28, 2017
Ladycloud:
Hard work pays... Congrats to them

Dunno the type of hard work you are referring to, all I know is Smart work pays tongue

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Signs Johnny Drille And DNA Twins To Mavins Records by levi2(m): 10:33pm On Feb 28, 2017
Wao that's Great..Johnny Drille is My Pastor's Son in Benin...Big Congrats to Him..Super Talented guy[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Signs Johnny Drille And DNA Twins To Mavins Records by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 28, 2017
enemmo:

You are not.

I don't even care about DNA twins,they need help.But very soon they will adulterate Johnny Drilles sound,at the expense of being popular.

I would have liked Johnny to go to Xtreme where Simi and Praiz are.

I completely agree with the bolded. They were the weakest contestants last year and their performances were always below average. I really don't know why people compare them to Psquare.
I hope Johnny Drille remains original.

Re: Don Jazzy Signs Johnny Drille And DNA Twins To Mavins Records by ikorodureporta: 10:36pm On Feb 28, 2017
Is kennis music still managing artistes?? I no dey hear dem again

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Signs Johnny Drille And DNA Twins To Mavins Records by chronique(m): 10:45pm On Feb 28, 2017
nabegibeg:
Dbanj and his hype

Has gone under the bridge sank and drowned

Give me that same D'banj and allow me produce and arrange just one song for him. Dude would start trending worldwide all over again. He doesn't need serious promo cos the name and brand is there. All he needs is just one good hit again.
Re: Don Jazzy Signs Johnny Drille And DNA Twins To Mavins Records by henrystevo11(m): 10:52pm On Feb 28, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Don jazzy na thief I swear! That johnny drille get voice o!
You don get am....him get sensational voice...i really like him #Nohomo
Re: Don Jazzy Signs Johnny Drille And DNA Twins To Mavins Records by greatdave(m): 10:56pm On Feb 28, 2017
If Johnny Drille is properly managed and given freedom to do music his own way, he'll be the best thing to happen to SMD. However I think he might become something like Adekunle Gold in YBNL...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Signs Johnny Drille And DNA Twins To Mavins Records by iamsea(m): 10:59pm On Feb 28, 2017
kstyle2:
...do you have the one he sang with niniola? Amazing vocals
start all over(that was even d very first of his songs i heard)... And I mostly listen to that song b4 going to bed at night bro.. An amazing artist.. I just hope they would not change his sound by trying to commercialize him..
Re: Don Jazzy Signs Johnny Drille And DNA Twins To Mavins Records by BLoomfrancs(m): 11:04pm On Feb 28, 2017
if I say that Igbo boys are fine you say yeap.

me: Igbo boys are fine!grin
you:
Re: Don Jazzy Signs Johnny Drille And DNA Twins To Mavins Records by okonja(m): 11:07pm On Feb 28, 2017
Azeequeen:
Reekado,Di'ja,Korede...Put more efforts

These ones are real gurus

Btw,what of Dr. Sid n D'prince?

Dr. Sid now a video director

D'Prince, I guess Light assistant grin

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Signs Johnny Drille And DNA Twins To Mavins Records by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 11:33pm On Feb 28, 2017
AlexCk:
Don jazzy building his own 'EMPIRE'
Hehehe,

Don 'Lucius Lyon' Jazzy grin grin

I wonder who his 'cookie' is.
grin grin

I hope you're not a guy typing all this
Re: Don Jazzy Signs Johnny Drille And DNA Twins To Mavins Records by ionsman: 11:37pm On Feb 28, 2017
The first time I heard the "o my beautiful love" by Johnny drille,I was like who's this fantastic American musician.Fast forward this year January, heard his interview on Vibes FM and I was awed(Discovered he's an Edo guy)...

Now, Don Jazzy has a talent in his label.Not all those cherewere musicians.
Re: Don Jazzy Signs Johnny Drille And DNA Twins To Mavins Records by cupidhero(m): 11:47pm On Feb 28, 2017
Johnny Drille!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......fuccck me for sleeping on a nigga like this. Damn! This is the first time i'm listening to this boy and i must say dude's got that Mumford and Sons kinda sound. From now on i fucckkz with Johnny Drille. I swear this boy go tidy one or two jams for me. This is a giant leap for every aspiring soul,folk or tradional RnB singer in Naija.
Re: Don Jazzy Signs Johnny Drille And DNA Twins To Mavins Records by babakb: 12:24am On Mar 01, 2017
Some people wish that Dbanj begs Jazzy for reunion but it will never happen, they even said he is broke that he has Last it but after the split Dbanj has dropped minimum of 5 hit tracks e.g feeling the nigga, emergency, top of the world e.t.c yet they said Dbanj cant do it alone.
Infact Dbanj won best international Act in 2014 still after the split, how do they want Dbanj to proove himself Again.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Signs Johnny Drille And DNA Twins To Mavins Records by 808ashy: 12:25am On Mar 01, 2017
softwerk:
Wow! Happy for the DNA twinsgrin

At least a duo to correct the seasonal craze of Psquare that drives them to separate and come back together after small quarrelembarassed

But where is Chike Sef or are his village witches stronger than his God-given talent?!

FYI Chike is working on a big TV series project as an actor at the moment. watch out as it would start airing soon.
Re: Don Jazzy Signs Johnny Drille And DNA Twins To Mavins Records by sleepyeyez(m): 12:53am On Mar 01, 2017
not hating or anything but those "DNA" boys? hmmm. ok o

johnny drille is amazing, by the way.
Re: Don Jazzy Signs Johnny Drille And DNA Twins To Mavins Records by Nobody: 1:12am On Mar 01, 2017
softwerk:

At least a duo to correct the seasonal craze of Psquare that drives them to separate and come back together after small quarrelembarassed

But where is Chike Sef or are his village witches stronger than his God-given talent?!

Me self dey wonder too.
I pray to see him bigger
Re: Don Jazzy Signs Johnny Drille And DNA Twins To Mavins Records by Chinagurum1995(m): 2:56am On Mar 01, 2017
Good one smiley
Re: Don Jazzy Signs Johnny Drille And DNA Twins To Mavins Records by BackToLife: 4:18am On Mar 01, 2017
Indeed, this Delta guy; Michael Collins Ajereh is the most outstanding Record Label Don in Africa.
Re: Don Jazzy Signs Johnny Drille And DNA Twins To Mavins Records by ThatIgboBoy: 4:34am On Mar 01, 2017
Am happy for johnny drille.

He is talented
Re: Don Jazzy Signs Johnny Drille And DNA Twins To Mavins Records by Boboforthegirls: 4:48am On Mar 01, 2017
God bless my hard work Happy for u dude ,
Re: Don Jazzy Signs Johnny Drille And DNA Twins To Mavins Records by recievesense: 4:53am On Mar 01, 2017
Azeequeen:
Reekado,Di'ja,Korede...Put more efforts

These ones are real gurus

Btw,what of Dr. Sid n D'prince?

pensioners
Re: Don Jazzy Signs Johnny Drille And DNA Twins To Mavins Records by Nobody: 5:12am On Mar 01, 2017
softwerk:

wtf is that on ur dp? Is that u?
Re: Don Jazzy Signs Johnny Drille And DNA Twins To Mavins Records by pinkhill(f): 6:58am On Mar 01, 2017
veekid:

Don Jazzy should pls sign Soma and Jon Ogah now.... Aaiiiiisssssshhhhhhh
that will be waste of space
Re: Don Jazzy Signs Johnny Drille And DNA Twins To Mavins Records by DEWKID(m): 7:06am On Mar 01, 2017
nabegibeg:

Drummers ear backward
you are wrong its
Ear Drummers cool
Re: Don Jazzy Signs Johnny Drille And DNA Twins To Mavins Records by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 01, 2017
undecided
babakb:
Some people wish that Dbanj begs Jazzy for reunion but it will never happen, they even said he is broke that he has Last it but after the split Dbanj has dropped minimum of 5 hit tracks e.g feeling the nigga, emergency, top of the world e.t.c yet they said Dbanj cant do it alone.
Infact Dbanj won best international Act in 2014 still after the split, how do they want Dbanj to proove himself Again.

The truth is that Dbanj is an awesome Entertainer with or without Don jazzy. He is also a good business man. Nevertheless in the past years he has not made success in his signings. That's an area he has to explore fully. Though I know he was responsible for the signing of Wande Coal to Mohits. And he unsuccessfully tried to sign Olamide.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"You Are Growing Boobs": Fans To Jim Iyke / Adesua Etomi's Lesson Teacher Almost Raped Her, Grabbed Her Boobs / Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.