Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,666 members, 7,809,516 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Kemi Filani Set To Wed. Pre-wedding Photos Released - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Kemi Filani Set To Wed. Pre-wedding Photos Released (48661 Views)

Wakabobo Blogger Released From Custody One Week After His Arrest (photo / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Blogger Juachi Promise Ochu / Kemi Filani Weds Adeyemi Emmanuel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Filani Set To Wed. Pre-wedding Photos Released by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 28, 2017
the guy be like dry fish
Re: Kemi Filani Set To Wed. Pre-wedding Photos Released by cashlurd(m): 9:39pm On Feb 28, 2017
...and fellow blogger Linda Ikeji would be jealous on seeing this and will keep asking herself why her case is different.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Filani Set To Wed. Pre-wedding Photos Released by jaedgroup: 9:48pm On Feb 28, 2017
O lala.
Re: Kemi Filani Set To Wed. Pre-wedding Photos Released by AngryNigerian(m): 9:56pm On Feb 28, 2017
ToriBlue:
Her husband though.

Wetin do her husband? Must you open your maart!!! Arrghhh... undecided undecided
Re: Kemi Filani Set To Wed. Pre-wedding Photos Released by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 28, 2017
finally anti kemi is getting married... smiley
Re: Kemi Filani Set To Wed. Pre-wedding Photos Released by zudozz: 9:59pm On Feb 28, 2017
as d guy long na so him koboko go still long..chai!
Re: Kemi Filani Set To Wed. Pre-wedding Photos Released by mekybabe1: 10:00pm On Feb 28, 2017
This babe is so pinchomic. She thin like match stick. lipsrsealed
Re: Kemi Filani Set To Wed. Pre-wedding Photos Released by Lilimax(f): 10:06pm On Feb 28, 2017
nabegibeg:

Linda na old meat

What of you? embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Filani Set To Wed. Pre-wedding Photos Released by Lilimax(f): 10:07pm On Feb 28, 2017
cashlurd:
...and fellow blogger Linda Ikeji would be jealous on seeing this and will keep asking herself why her case is different.
And you think you're making sense undecided embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Filani Set To Wed. Pre-wedding Photos Released by nabegibeg: 10:15pm On Feb 28, 2017
Lilimax:
What of you? embarassed

Young blood
Re: Kemi Filani Set To Wed. Pre-wedding Photos Released by yinkslinks(m): 10:15pm On Feb 28, 2017
Will it last?
Re: Kemi Filani Set To Wed. Pre-wedding Photos Released by PublicAssurance: 10:15pm On Feb 28, 2017
this wowo guy must have suffeeeeered to even get in between her hot legs.!
Re: Kemi Filani Set To Wed. Pre-wedding Photos Released by lexy2014: 10:28pm On Feb 28, 2017
Joavid:
the guy be like dry fish
ah ah but d guy has more flesh than d girl now.
check out her neck in d last pix were she wore that off shoulder (isn't that what u ladies call it?)d beauty of life is that nobody b waste. theres someone 4 everyone
Re: Kemi Filani Set To Wed. Pre-wedding Photos Released by mimee9(f): 10:36pm On Feb 28, 2017
She looks like simi
Re: Kemi Filani Set To Wed. Pre-wedding Photos Released by murtalaa(m): 10:36pm On Feb 28, 2017
Pretty is the most abused word on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Filani Set To Wed. Pre-wedding Photos Released by Badgers14: 10:51pm On Feb 28, 2017
softwerk:
All female bloggers are getting married while our Aunty Linda Ikeji is still searching for Mr Right even at the age of 42grin

When eligible bachelor's like Seun and Lalasticlala full ground?!

Hmmm, well sha it's none of my businesslipsrsealed

You are about to chop 249 yrs ban for bringing Seun and lalasticlala into this matter
Re: Kemi Filani Set To Wed. Pre-wedding Photos Released by Ezionye(f): 10:52pm On Feb 28, 2017
She resembles Dija and he, Akpos

HML to them
Re: Kemi Filani Set To Wed. Pre-wedding Photos Released by GENTLETEE(m): 10:54pm On Feb 28, 2017
Lovely photos. Congratulations Kemi!
Re: Kemi Filani Set To Wed. Pre-wedding Photos Released by Nobody: 2:03am On Mar 01, 2017
well, they both look very hungry but congrats sha

1 Like

Re: Kemi Filani Set To Wed. Pre-wedding Photos Released by Nobody: 2:07am On Mar 01, 2017
rosalieene:
O Lord answer my call.

Am right hiya my love

Ok am just kidding, i still love living with my mom & dad. I pretty much love breakfast served every morning when i wake up
Re: Kemi Filani Set To Wed. Pre-wedding Photos Released by Nobody: 2:11am On Mar 01, 2017
softwerk:
All female bloggers are getting married while our Aunty Linda Ikeji is still searching for Mr Right even at the age of 42grin

Lol, Assuming the average life expectancy is 100 years, Linda don finish 42% of that. My dad at that age already had Two kids in the university
Re: Kemi Filani Set To Wed. Pre-wedding Photos Released by Chinagurum1995(m): 2:54am On Mar 01, 2017
Nice one keep it up and God bless you smiley
Re: Kemi Filani Set To Wed. Pre-wedding Photos Released by zubby29(m): 5:49am On Mar 01, 2017
softwerk:

live ur life and mind ur bussines. Linda has achieved more than u can imagine

1 Like

Re: Kemi Filani Set To Wed. Pre-wedding Photos Released by zubby29(m): 5:58am On Mar 01, 2017
nabegibeg:

Linda na old meat

old meat wey u no fit buy. dey console urself

1 Like

Re: Kemi Filani Set To Wed. Pre-wedding Photos Released by smoooty11: 6:42am On Mar 01, 2017
Nice looking couple, but her neck though. lipsrsealed
Re: Kemi Filani Set To Wed. Pre-wedding Photos Released by Odkosh: 7:53am On Mar 01, 2017
ANAMBRA11:
atleast she has achieved alot in life what have you wey don marry achieve in your pathetic life?
why e come pain you like this kwa?
Re: Kemi Filani Set To Wed. Pre-wedding Photos Released by GregZoe(m): 9:26am On Mar 01, 2017

Re: Kemi Filani Set To Wed. Pre-wedding Photos Released by NMotorwerks: 9:46am On Mar 01, 2017
Lovely Couple, Wishing you happy and prosperous married life
Re: Kemi Filani Set To Wed. Pre-wedding Photos Released by teebillz: 10:10am On Mar 01, 2017
I like her courage. Some ladies would have rejected that guy for not being handsome enough.
Re: Kemi Filani Set To Wed. Pre-wedding Photos Released by belzabull(f): 11:04am On Mar 01, 2017
Aderola15:
Errrrrmmm, the girl is fine sha. lipsrsealed
hmmm
very fine

just kwantinuu cheesy
Re: Kemi Filani Set To Wed. Pre-wedding Photos Released by alaskido(m): 11:20am On Mar 01, 2017
ReachHard:
I DUNNO IF ANYONE TOOK A CLOSER LOOK AT OBSERVING THE BRIDE'S KNUCKLES, ABI NA ONLY ME GET THE EYES NI

NAIJA BABES; BIKONU, MERE ONWE UNU EBERE, OH?!!!!!! CHAI

That is how all bloggers knuckles look like.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chris Kwekowe Pictured With Bill Gates As He Turns Down His Job Offer / Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here / Calling On All Web Designers/developers: Redesign Of Nigeria.gov.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.