Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,494 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Blogger Juachi Promise Ochu - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Blogger Juachi Promise Ochu (20341 Views)

How To Update The Display Of Blogger Comments To The New Version / Promise Excel Is Dead, Blogger Dies Of Heart Disease (Photos) / How To Make Adsense Appear In Middle Of Blogger Posts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Blogger Juachi Promise Ochu by ipreach: 7:30pm On Nov 08, 2017
A popular Port Harcourt based blogger, Juachi Promise Ochu, the principal of profjay.com sets to wed his long term fiancée, Ezebuiro Chetachi Christiana, this December. The church wedding and the traditional marriage will be on the 22nd of December. The event will be taking place in Isuikwuato Local Govt Area of Abia state.

We wish them a happy married life as they set to walk down the altar .

Pictures of their pre-wedding photos here:

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Blogger Juachi Promise Ochu by FitnessDoctor: 8:00pm On Nov 08, 2017
Following the steps of Jide Ogunsanya and tying the knot
In Other News
You can check out my blog www.realfitbody.com for Here Is How Drinking Too Much Water Can Cost You Your Life
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Blogger Juachi Promise Ochu by KardinalZik(m): 8:37pm On Nov 08, 2017
Everybody just dey tie knot upandan

3 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Blogger Juachi Promise Ochu by generalbush(m): 8:49am On Nov 09, 2017
nice

Don't forget to read this epic thriller

My Dirty Secret with my Landlord's Wife

wink... Thank me later!

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Blogger Juachi Promise Ochu by maxiuc(m): 8:49am On Nov 09, 2017
cheesy
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Blogger Juachi Promise Ochu by streamsofjoy(f): 8:49am On Nov 09, 2017
3rd to comment
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Blogger Juachi Promise Ochu by MilesLamar(m): 8:49am On Nov 09, 2017
Oga seun When e go be your turn?

Haters be like " na only one shoe she get?

4 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Blogger Juachi Promise Ochu by DemonHunTER: 8:50am On Nov 09, 2017
kiss
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Blogger Juachi Promise Ochu by tosyne2much(m): 8:50am On Nov 09, 2017
Very simple and swaggless pre-wedding pictures.. No be swag dem take dey build family

Congrats to them

6 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Blogger Juachi Promise Ochu by kuffy05(m): 8:51am On Nov 09, 2017
They are good to go
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Blogger Juachi Promise Ochu by Lalas247(f): 8:51am On Nov 09, 2017
When I drop mine Nl go shake o grin

The lady has lovely legs d guy fine sha, hml / congrats reverse cow.... fall on him

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Blogger Juachi Promise Ochu by madridguy(m): 8:51am On Nov 09, 2017
My head is swelling shocked shocked shocked Where is my IGBO bride. Amaka, Amarachi, Ijeoma where una dey tongue

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Blogger Juachi Promise Ochu by magicminister: 8:51am On Nov 09, 2017
My guy you look like you're hungry. Sort yourself out first before you drag another woman into your struggle.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Blogger Juachi Promise Ochu by sunshineV(f): 8:52am On Nov 09, 2017
Just using hands to romance her yansh anyhow angry
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Blogger Juachi Promise Ochu by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 09, 2017
I am back with my ex, expect wedding bells soon grin

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Blogger Juachi Promise Ochu by madridguy(m): 8:52am On Nov 09, 2017
Bad belle

magicminister:
My guy you look like you're hungry. Sort yourself out first before you drag another woman into your struggle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Blogger Juachi Promise Ochu by Uyi168: 8:53am On Nov 09, 2017
magicminister:
..People self..
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Blogger Juachi Promise Ochu by valinno(m): 8:56am On Nov 09, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Blogger Juachi Promise Ochu by killdiabetes(f): 8:57am On Nov 09, 2017
Lovely couple. God bless the day

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Blogger Juachi Promise Ochu by loadedvibes: 8:58am On Nov 09, 2017
All these internet fraudsters posing as bloggers..
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Blogger Juachi Promise Ochu by DIKEnaWAR: 8:58am On Nov 09, 2017
Congratulations
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Blogger Juachi Promise Ochu by rapulu4: 8:59am On Nov 09, 2017
Congrats peeps!!! God bless your marriage.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Blogger Juachi Promise Ochu by Centimetre: 9:00am On Nov 09, 2017
dont mind them they av already fork d fork cheesy
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Blogger Juachi Promise Ochu by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 09, 2017
NICE ONE

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Blogger Juachi Promise Ochu by Slayer2: 9:23am On Nov 09, 2017
Lalas247:
When I drop mine Nl go shake o grin

The lady has lovely legs d guy fine sha, hml / congrats reverse cow.... fall on him

Aunty we they wait. So we can join you for the celebration

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Blogger Juachi Promise Ochu by duwain(f): 9:24am On Nov 09, 2017
kuffy05:
They are good to go
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Blogger Juachi Promise Ochu by 3gpvids: 9:25am On Nov 09, 2017
Eyami oh my ggGod
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Blogger Juachi Promise Ochu by AntiWailer: 9:25am On Nov 09, 2017
IamIBK:
I didn't read the post though but I seriously believe monkey pox has come to stay cos the madman won't stop shouting Buhari from Ojuelegba to Daura..Maybe the criminal is innocent but he has refused to pay the landlord his pension and now the village chiefs are aware of the whole thing... Now they've invoke Amadioha to help find the missing pin cos the Lieutenant won't stop crying in his sleep now that the shoe repairer has finally gone haywire campaigning for the madman to be elected to the post of Chairman of the council of Kings...here is my humble submission... Lynch the lieutenant, make the shoemaker the King and the madman the Chief surgeon.‎

Arghhhh
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Blogger Juachi Promise Ochu by Lalas247(f): 9:26am On Nov 09, 2017
Slayer2:

Aunty we they wait. So we can join you for the celebration

Ok I will send the invite when the time comes
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Blogger Juachi Promise Ochu by wildchild02: 9:34am On Nov 09, 2017
Beautiful

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get it customized FREE OF CHARGE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Full Tutorial And Codes---how To Create A Wapka Download Portal Website. / An Experimental Mobile Android App For NL / How 2 Change Ur 2go Star Progress 2 Ultimate Wit Jst N5 Sms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.