Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

My Funny Experience This Evening - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Funny Experience This Evening (425 Views)

What Was Your Wild(funny) Experience Ever / What's The Difference Between 'Good Evening' (5pm) And 'Good Evening' (8pm)? / See The Ridiculous School Advert I Saw Yesterday Evening At Akure (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Funny Experience This Evening by fromnigeria(m): 8:23pm On Feb 28, 2017
Most times when your source of wealth is very dirty, what God does is to take every wisdom in you, the result is that you use your wealth to commit atrocities and intimidate others.

I suffered the later few minutes ago.
This young man wanted help from me, he was missing his way to a Bar, so he tried calling me, but i had problem with the way he addressed me. "aids! o boy!!, boy! thinking man! thinking man!!, o boy",

I stopped to know whose call it was, it was mine, So politely corrected him.
I said, "you need my help from me na you call me doz names".
His response shook me, He ask if i am crazy? " you de craze?", "you know who de talk to you? you wan make i pour you water?.
And so he actually, splash water on me and drove off.

Kai!! I stood for seconds, before continuing my journey with my Legmousine.

Did i get angry? NO No! and Never. All i did was shake my head at what deep ignorance can lead one to do.
I cant be angry, I literally pitied this young man. I prayed he receives wisdom.

#IgnoranceIsBad

Its not also good for money to miss road.

fynestboi

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience This Evening by KevMitnick: 9:10pm On Feb 28, 2017
Lol... Sorry Bro. There are plenty of them like that. And if you find out, the guy is actually a bloody coward who is nothing without the money he thinks he has, Just one slap him go begin beg. Money miss road indeed
Re: My Funny Experience This Evening by fromnigeria(m): 4:31am On Mar 01, 2017
Ignorance is indeed bad

(1) (Reply)

Gain Admission Without JAMB-IJMBEXCEL / A WORD For All The Feminist Girls Out There / 4 Things That May Hinder Girls From Being Literate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.