Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? (49994 Views)

Peter Okoye Celebrates The Okoye Wives / Don Jazzy Signs Johnny Drille And DNA Twins To Mavins Records / Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? by slimzypink(f): 2:23pm On Mar 01, 2017
dey can't sing na. you know how many talent hunt they ve gone for, and they didn't win. they re fine sha
Re: Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? by Ruggedpen: 2:25pm On Mar 01, 2017
who psquare help ? make them hide
Re: Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? by PrinceAfo: 2:28pm On Mar 01, 2017
For the fact that they are twins does not mean they will out shine P square,P square are on a class of their own,they are unique, music is like no man's land everybody is king in his own home.
Re: Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 01, 2017
The acts are different.
Re: Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? by Kobicove(m): 2:29pm On Mar 01, 2017
OkoYiboz:
They should sha open a shop for D'Prince in Ladipo for him to sell fanbelt.

grin
Re: Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 01, 2017
Mr shameleas Naija blogger, nobody go chop some1 else share of fame. To each his own. SO DONT ANNOY ME WITH UR CRAPPY WRITE UP

1 Like

Re: Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? by TIMIDEE(m): 2:31pm On Mar 01, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]
Are dy footballers

Is donjazzy into football signing naw

Dis is how pogba came n b jus changing only hairstyles

Cudnt èven concive much goals like he was signed to do

Naw dis DNA av come wid hairstyles

Leme be lookong n watching

[b][/b]N3XT
Re: Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 01, 2017
ibbombom:
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN SURE FIXED GAMES - CORRECT SCORES,
GUARANTY: 100%.
FOR HIGH STAKERS AND SERIOUS MINDED PERSONS ONLY. PLEASE IT IS NOT FREE AND NO PAY AFTER. VIEW ATTACHMENT FOR MORE INFO

PEOPLE LIKE YOU & michaelotu001 ARE SO LUCKY AM NO MOD FOR NAIRALANDER, I FOR BAN YOU & UR EMAIL FOR 5 CENTURIES
Re: Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? by Jdesilentkiller(m): 2:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
They should drop two albums first... then we will start assessing them on the third album...with their fourth in the pipeline my music friends and I will give them a chance to take the sportlite off from Psquare...

They should also tour all African countries, Europe and America ......
Re: Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? by Seakay(m): 2:38pm On Mar 01, 2017
i like their packaging already.... Goodluck boys.

1 Like

Re: Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? by sammuell(m): 2:39pm On Mar 01, 2017
fpeter:
I love identical twins smiley
no worry God will gve us one

1 Like

Re: Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? by Ay92(m): 2:40pm On Mar 01, 2017
Nne5:
Well I don't care.

But I don't know why I find their hairstyle funny. grin grin grin
It's not funny, it's disgusting. It's like they have sh*t on their heads
Re: Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? by Abia1stSon: 2:41pm On Mar 01, 2017
kennygee:
Don't compare the Okoye brothers to this newbie.

The Okoye brothers have been consistent over the years, all their albums sold massively and they are still relevant.

It is not about the initial gragra, its about how long you can remain at the top.

I wish the DNA twins all the best and I'm looking forward to listening to what they have to offer.

You nailed it brother....
Re: Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? by Omoluabi16(m): 2:42pm On Mar 01, 2017
Not in a thousand years. Psquare has been one of the best and consistent artistes in nigeria for 2 decades now. Even 2face is living on past glory. I though they were finished after their family issue, then they brought 'bank alert'.

I wish these guys success, but I doubt if they can get the spotlight off Psquare.
Re: Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? by Ifeconwaba(m): 2:44pm On Mar 01, 2017
I wish them the best, God please provide me my destiny helper too amen
Re: Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? by Ifeconwaba(m): 2:47pm On Mar 01, 2017
TIMIDEE:
[color=#990000][/color] Are dy footballers
Is donjazzy into football signing naw
Dis is how pogba came n b jus changing only hairstyles
Cudnt èven concive much goals like he was signed to do
Naw dis DNA av come wid hairstyles
Leme be lookong n watching
[b][/b]N3XT
what is this one saying?
Re: Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? by Bahddo(m): 2:48pm On Mar 01, 2017
These ones seem more interested in looking funky than doing anything else. I don't see them as serious threats to anyone in the music industry, but then, I hope they prove me wrong with their music.
Re: Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? by Omoluabi16(m): 2:48pm On Mar 01, 2017
slimzypink:
dey can't sing na. you know how many talent hunt they ve gone for, and they didn't win. they re fine sha
you don wash them finish, come dey say they're fine sha. undecided
Re: Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? by UnlimitedIfex(m): 3:00pm On Mar 01, 2017
slimzypink:
Most of d talent hunt re just luck b4 u win. guyz like adekunle gold xperience enough rejection in 1 of dis talent hunt b4 oluwa pick up his call

1 Like

Re: Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? by CellTabRepairs: 3:10pm On Mar 01, 2017
The top is too wide to accommodate any number of aircrafts unlike the bottom with many cars!

**Click My Name & View That Resource You Need!**
Don't wait in perpetuity for job invitations after applying! March is here already today! The thief you harbour is PROCRASTINATION! Therefore don't wait until the whole year runs out!

Great dreamers don't stay idle at home. They take steps!
Re: Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? by eightsin(m): 3:10pm On Mar 01, 2017
If only they sing better than Psquare
Re: Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? by illuminaty(m): 3:18pm On Mar 01, 2017
OkoYiboz:
.....lwkmd.dts Savage bro
Re: Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? by oyeb15: 3:22pm On Mar 01, 2017
They can never be like Psquare. Its not media hype & propaganda DAT made psquare. Its real talent, hardwork& consistency. Most of d mavin guys are not talented.They are just singing for money.
Re: Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? by okechukwu16: 3:30pm On Mar 01, 2017
The worst thing that could happen to them is to try imitate or challenge psquare. they better try and maintain their lane.

1 Like

Re: Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? by jinxet2000: 3:44pm On Mar 01, 2017
P square is the best performing artist in Nigeria, Africa and doing great compared to western artist. You will first ask if Don Jazzy can outshine P square.

1 Like

Re: Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? by adellam16(f): 3:47pm On Mar 01, 2017
subtlemee:
It's their time to shine..but they won't and can't steal psquare's spot light
as in eh! D OP is a dweeb to even tink dat! Saw one of deir videos, WACK! Even d song sef WACK
Re: Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? by TinaAnita(f): 3:47pm On Mar 01, 2017
Compare them with upcoming artistes not Psquare of all time. Don't kill their career before they start

1 Like

Re: Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? by olisafincy(m): 3:49pm On Mar 01, 2017
psquare no get competition
Re: Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? by kajsa08: 3:53pm On Mar 01, 2017
OkoYiboz:
LOL, so damn funny.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JAPA: "I Regret Relocating Abroad" – Femi Brainard Opens Up On Being Uber Driver / Nigerians Blast Afia Schwarzenegger For Advising Them Against Voting For Buhari / Actor Muyiwa Ademola Compares Wife To How She Was 12 Years Ago (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.