Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,568 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

My Brother Blocked Me On Whatsapp - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother Blocked Me On Whatsapp (23191 Views)

My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats / Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) / How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Blocked Me On Whatsapp by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 01, 2017
Just becos he lives abroad doesnt mean his in heaven, things could be rough out there, try to be independent of him. He might beg you for gari.
Re: My Brother Blocked Me On Whatsapp by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 01, 2017
Ganjafama:
Over sabi! The op is right and you are so wrong. Step brother is when he is not your blood brother but the son of your father's wife through another man.
I be wan ask oh but I say make I screw down.
Re: My Brother Blocked Me On Whatsapp by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 01, 2017
What country is he at?,do u know if he's living comfortably or not,to be honest I hate this send me money mentality too,is he owing you any money?if he wants to send u money,am sure he'll do it from his own heart.

Get some pride mehn.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Blocked Me On Whatsapp by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 01, 2017
Re: My Brother Blocked Me On Whatsapp by obinoral1179(m): 1:50pm On Mar 01, 2017
wolesmile:
Learn from my guy below
this got me laughing hard at work.... Sister beauty even pay upfront.....

1 Like

Re: My Brother Blocked Me On Whatsapp by 100Cents: 2:08pm On Mar 01, 2017
Pluto16:
My brother blocked me on WhatsApp just because i asked him to send me money jockingly (because i know he would never send it) .I've never disturb him with anything before or have any quarrel with him.
He is living abroad and he has never send me money or anything before.He always ignored my messages on bbm, whatsapp and facebook. So I asked him money jokingly today, then He replied with just 'lol' then blocked me afterward. Like i have nothing to offer like i can't add any value to his life. Though he is an half-brother, same father different mother. After he blocked me i feel very sad, like i am nobody.
I can't keep it to myself anymore so i decided to share it on Nairaland.

Take heart.

You are somebody. Work hard. One day, he will need your help..
Re: My Brother Blocked Me On Whatsapp by toysodja(m): 2:09pm On Mar 01, 2017
My brother I've been in ur shoes before. What i'll advice is to keep your cool and move on. If u like block him too. My dad had two wives and am the first seed of the second wive. We are five of us. The first wives kids 7 of them are all abroad in the US. They wld not want to help us nor my dad for anything. They wld not even take our calls for help for like 25 years plus. But guess what God did. Three of us born of my mom are in the US now and we are doing far more better than they are. They keep caling me for help etc. I dont feel the bond with them but i just play along. My brother let nothing ever bring ur morals down. Strive and work harder. U will get where u need to be in due time! My gosh, u got tears in my eyes coz i used to feel the way u feel right now! Stay blessed!

4 Likes

Re: My Brother Blocked Me On Whatsapp by muheeb01(m): 2:15pm On Mar 01, 2017
Pluto16:
My brother blocked me on WhatsApp just because i asked him to send me money jockingly (because i know he would never send it) .I've never disturb him with anything before or have any quarrel with him.
He is living abroad and he has never send me money or anything before.He always ignored my messages on bbm, whatsapp and facebook. So I asked him money jokingly today, then He replied with just 'lol' then blocked me afterward. Like i have nothing to offer like i can't add any value to his life. Though he is an half-brother, same father different mother. After he blocked me i feel very sad, like i am nobody.

story that touch,that's life shit happens,move on brother ,be determined and double your hustle.Real family/nigga stays scarce
Re: My Brother Blocked Me On Whatsapp by muheeb01(m): 2:18pm On Mar 01, 2017
toysodja:
My brother I've been in ur shoes before. What i'll advice is to keep your cool and move on. If u like block him too. My dad had two wives and am the first seed of the second wive. We are five of us. The first wives kids 7 of them are all abroad in the US. They wld not want to help us nor my dad for anything. They wld not even take our calls for help for like 25 years plus. But guess what God did. Three of us born of my mom are in the US now and we are doing far more better than they are. They keep caling me for help etc. I dont feel the bond with them but i just play along. My brother let nothing ever bring ur morals down. Strive and work harder. U will get where u need to be in due time! My gosh, u got tears in my eyes coz i used to feel the way u feel right now! Stay blessed!
humnn tnx for this i still have hope
Re: My Brother Blocked Me On Whatsapp by muheeb01(m): 2:21pm On Mar 01, 2017
asuustrike2009:

I be wan ask oh but I say make I screw down.
forget even ur blood brother can snitch
Re: My Brother Blocked Me On Whatsapp by clemz85(m): 2:23pm On Mar 01, 2017
One of my big half Sist did it to me, then I remembered two things,

1. Igbo ppl said when a slim person comes into yam harvest it looks as if he came to beg for onw

2. Success is the best revenge.

She was in Lag I am PH, guess what? The day we met we in PH I gave no Bleep, she became the one asking me to call her wimma line, I forgot to that till date, but I will when my success is full blown.
Re: My Brother Blocked Me On Whatsapp by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 01, 2017
ouch. It's normal if you feel hurt but ignore him.
Re: My Brother Blocked Me On Whatsapp by IRALIFE(f): 2:31pm On Mar 01, 2017
Pluto16:

Hey Bro. Do not let anyone make you feel less of yourself. You have a great future, a beautiful one at that. You are embedded with greatness. Source it out from within. Develop a healthy self esteem. Work smart and hard. You are destined to shine.
Also, forgive him. Don't allow unforgiveness hold you down. Still send your regards on other platforms. Continue to show love. He only acted according to the knowledge he has. It is well with you. Cheers
Re: My Brother Blocked Me On Whatsapp by Crixina(f): 2:34pm On Mar 01, 2017
So you came to report your brother to Nairaland,

what's this world becoming?
Re: My Brother Blocked Me On Whatsapp by CoCoLav(f): 3:16pm On Mar 01, 2017
What was the attitude of you and your mother towards him and/or his mother when he was a nobody? Tell us that one first because I am sure if he tells us his own story, we may feel sorry for him. His response of 'lol' sounds like what I will say when my enemy that was mocking me and praying for my downfall suddenly turns around to ask me for help.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Blocked Me On Whatsapp by FakeAccount(m): 3:28pm On Mar 01, 2017
CoCoLav:
What was the attitude of you and your mother towards him and/or his mother when he was a nobody? Tell us that one first because I am sure if he tells us his own story, we may feel sorry for him. His response of 'lol' sounds like what I will say when my enemy that was mocking me and praying for my downfall suddenly turns around to ask me for help.

Exactly my thought.
Re: My Brother Blocked Me On Whatsapp by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 01, 2017
IT'S VERY FUNNY THE WAY SOME NLANDERS JUDGE THINGS..
I NEVER ASKED ANYTHING FROM HIM BEFORE AND HE HAS NEVER SEND ME ANYTHING BEFORE...INFACT HE HAS NEVER SEND ANYTHING TO OUR DADDY.
WHEN HE WAS AT HOME I'M VERY USEFUL TO HIM, MY MOM HAS DONE SOME GOOD THINGS FOR HIM COUNTLESS TIMES..I'M LIVING FINE AND IT'S NOT THAT I DEPEND ON HIM TO LIVE..ATLEAST MY YOUNGER ONES DO ASK MONEY FROM ME AND I WILL GIVE THEM...

ANYWAY I THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS!!!
Re: My Brother Blocked Me On Whatsapp by daududaniel(m): 3:57pm On Mar 01, 2017
Maybe he's broke.
Re: My Brother Blocked Me On Whatsapp by 1metre: 4:16pm On Mar 01, 2017
Are u sure u are telling us the truth here. Are u sure u are not living a reckless life(sorry, no mean insult) most family members can rob you off your feet esp if u are the breadwinner. He can't just block you like that, just simply tell us the truth.
Re: My Brother Blocked Me On Whatsapp by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 01, 2017
This is the trouble with polygamous families. sad
Re: My Brother Blocked Me On Whatsapp by josite: 4:30pm On Mar 01, 2017
be fair to your brother,why didnt you tell us what kind of sister u have been to him?.

have u been relating to him on 'give me money money money' basis and if he is to give you money,is it not better to call him and ask voice to voice than sending him text,i remember how annoying it was for me ,years ago ,while abroad for my bro to be asking me money by sms and never called and i remember blocking my own sister on whassap cus of incessant messages i just dont like .i therefore judge your brother not guilty.call him and tell him you are not happy and hear him outi suspect u are a very annoying sister.
Re: My Brother Blocked Me On Whatsapp by hisMrs(f): 5:15pm On Mar 01, 2017
coolesmile:
Call his number. Don't just contact people when you are in need.
If you have been in close contact with him, he would not have shunned you.
Always try to call even if you don't need anything. Just ask about his welfare. He will definitely be drawn towards you. It's just natural.

but he has been ignoring her?
Re: My Brother Blocked Me On Whatsapp by hisMrs(f): 5:17pm On Mar 01, 2017
Pluto16:

We used to discuss a lot of things before he started avoiding my messages... Even before i would not sleep to call him in the night because of the time-zone different. I was only showing love then. But he thinks i have nothing to offer
abeg make the guy hold iem lane joor
Re: My Brother Blocked Me On Whatsapp by Kingjags: 5:39pm On Mar 01, 2017
last35:
What do you expect from "same father, different mothers"... Certainly he dislikes you which is not strange in a polygamous family
though you are almost right.... but don't let us generalise it. I know of a family (my bestie family) his dad an Alhaji married about 7 wives and you won't even know from the kids that they are half brothers and sisters, though the fight which is quite normal but the love and understanding they share is top notch
Re: My Brother Blocked Me On Whatsapp by crispyvick(f): 6:57pm On Mar 01, 2017
wolesmile:
Learn from my guy below
i don laugh tire,ma belle dey even pain me.dis is pure savagery
Re: My Brother Blocked Me On Whatsapp by loomer: 7:21pm On Mar 01, 2017
Pluto16:

Una tink say life for abroad easy?
Re: My Brother Blocked Me On Whatsapp by JustCurious: 7:48pm On Mar 01, 2017
toysodja:

Hmmmm such is life.
Aimo asiko loun damu eda laiye.
Igba wa lowo Oluwa lo wa.
Re: My Brother Blocked Me On Whatsapp by justmenoni: 6:12am On Mar 02, 2017
God bless you, some people tend to remember you only when they are in need of you.

quote author=coolesmile post=54154488]Call his number. Don't just contact people when you are in need.
If you have been in close contact with him, he would not have shunned you.
Always try to call even if you don't need anything. Just ask about his welfare. He will definitely be drawn towards you. It's just natural.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: My Brother Blocked Me On Whatsapp by Diplomaticbeing(m): 1:51pm On Mar 03, 2017
People like you with too clever by half attitude are always bad losers - no sportsmanship attribute at all. You goaded him and as an unassuming person he's, he did the needful thing to avoid bigger and unnecessary altercation in the future but here you're crying victim. . . . The usual last resort of a defeated manipulator in his own initiated battle of wits. Lol.
Re: My Brother Blocked Me On Whatsapp by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 03, 2017
Diplomaticbeing:
People like you with too clever by half attitude are always bad losers - no sportsmanship attribute at all. You goaded him and as an unassuming person he's, he did the needful thing to avoid bigger and unnecessary altercation in the future but here you're crying victim. . . . The usual last resort of a defeated manipulator in his own initiated battle of wits. Lol.
Wtf!!!
Your opinion though
Re: My Brother Blocked Me On Whatsapp by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 03, 2017
Don't fuss over it...it's just another challenge for u to overcome. Move on but no hold am against am sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Are The Effects Of A Married Cheating Edo Woman On The Husband / Re: About My Elder Brother Who Does Not Care About Us / My Kid Sister Ran Away From Home, What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.