Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Did Chief Obafemi Awolowo See This Coming? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Chief Obafemi Awolowo See This Coming? (2799 Views)

The Unveiling Of The New Chief Obafemi Awolowo Statue By Governor Ambode / Dolapo Osinbajo At Obafemi Awolowo's 30th Remembrance Service / Obafemi Awolowo And His Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1937 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Chief Obafemi Awolowo See This Coming? by Businessideas: 12:23am On Mar 01, 2017
These pictures were taken today when the Executive Governor of Abia State visited Aso Rock.

Is anyone seeing what I just noticed?
The first picture shows Prof Osibanjo, the husband of Awo's grand daughter while the second picture shows Segun Awolowo, the grandson of Awo shocked
Yet Awo lived and died as an opposition leader!!
When the Bible says the righteous shall leave an inheritance for their children and children's children,I think Awo just got that blessed Divine pronouncement manifested .
Wow!! I think Awolowo is truly a rare breed and perhaps saw the future that his blood will someday play a significant role in the destiny of this nation.
Yet none of Awo's traducers or policy enemies who peddled lies against him have any of their children or descendants enjoy this same kind of divine favor.
Did Awo see the future?
Is it a case of 'by their fruits you shall know them'?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Chief Obafemi Awolowo See This Coming? by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 01, 2017
You're right brother
Businessideas:
These pictures were taken today when the Executive Governor of Abuse State visited Aso Rock.

Is anyone seeing what I just noticed?
The first picture shows Prof Osibanjo, the husband of Awo's grand daughter while the second picture shows Segun Awolowo, the grandson of Awo shocked
Yet Awo lived and died as an opposition leader!!
When the Bible says the righteous shall leave an inheritance for their children and children's children,I think Awo just got that blessed Divine pronouncement manifested .
Wow!! I think Awolowo is truly a rare breed and perhaps saw the future that his blood will someday play a significant role in the destiny of this nation.
Yet none of Awo's traducers or policy enemies who peddled lies against him have any of their children or descendants enjoy this same kind of divine favor.
Did Awo see the future?
Is it a case of 'by their fruits you shall know them'?

1 Like

Re: Did Chief Obafemi Awolowo See This Coming? by Nobody: 12:30am On Mar 01, 2017
must you bring God into everything?

so if they Awolowos now in governement circle steal and plunder the state finances that will be God's design for Nigeria since according to your anology is God that put them in those positions?

these awolowos are only in VPs circles - advisers and PA, and helpers

what manesfestation did your God say about the Sarakis?
Igbenidions ?
Shagari etc

10 Likes

Re: Did Chief Obafemi Awolowo See This Coming? by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 01, 2017
Sorry madam
codedruns2:

so if they Awolowos now in governement circle steal and plunder the state finances that will be God's design for Nigeria since according to your anology is God that put them in those positions?
Re: Did Chief Obafemi Awolowo See This Coming? by Nobody: 12:38am On Mar 01, 2017
im my humble opinion i think politically

Jagaban is more "powerful" than Awolowo , even though Awolowo is more prominent.

just as Ojukwu is more powerful than Azikiwe, even though Azikiwe is more prominent in Nigeria.

9 Likes

Re: Did Chief Obafemi Awolowo See This Coming? by Businessideas: 12:43am On Mar 01, 2017
codedruns2:

these awolowos are only in VPs circles - advisers and PA, and helpers

what manesfestation did your God say about the Sarakis?
Igbenidions ?
Shagari etc

Surprisingly,these two descendants of Awo have the same Spartan lifestyle like Awo and we are least worried about the safety of our national treasure in their hands.
Another important point,Awo wasn't even a Christian.He was a Rosicrucian.

God choose leaders,right from the old testament. Please read Jeremiah 27.
I brought God into it when I started wondering how the descendants of someone who lived and died as an opposition leader took over the nation? There's a divine arrangement at work and it made me marvel at the way God works. shocked
Awo was loathed and the old man repeatedly told people that the politicians from the Igbo of the Eastern Nigeria were peddling falsehood against him to gain political edge over him.
Where are the children of those people now?

1 Like

Re: Did Chief Obafemi Awolowo See This Coming? by Businessideas: 12:50am On Mar 01, 2017
codedruns2:

Jagaban is more "powerful" than Awolowo , even though Awolowo is more prominent.

just as Ojukwu is more powerful than Azikiwe, even though Azikiwe is more prominent in Nigeria.
Those comparisons are not fair.
Both Ojukwu and Owelle Zik of Africa are late but still their names don't give political goodwill even in Igboland.
Whereas, Jagaban is alive while Pa Awo died 30 years ago. Unlike Ojukwu and Owelle Zik, the name of Awo still brings political goodwill even all the way to most of the old mid Western regions of Edo and Delta but not until Jagaban is late, you can't say if his name will attract same political goodwill like Awo's name still does

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Chief Obafemi Awolowo See This Coming? by naijaking1: 12:55am On Mar 01, 2017
Nobody ever doubted that Awolowo was a smart man, but what use is that when your immediate need for short term benefits outweigh your real ideal.
First Awolowo and perhaps Zik too were the first corrupt politicians who preached social well being on one hand and directly or indirectly enriched themselves using proxy.
Second Awolowo had preached independence and Yoruba secession all his life, but when Gowon baited him with federal job and promised him heaven and earth he quickly forgot his famous " if east goes, west will also go" This was really why nobody in the east trusted him when he came around to vie for president on his own.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Chief Obafemi Awolowo See This Coming? by Businessideas: 12:58am On Mar 01, 2017
The moral of what I just realized now is that whatever we do in life,we should always stand for what is honorable.
That when you are doing good,some people will gang up against you and even peddle negative stories against you but if you remain truthful and faithful,posterity will be kind to you.
Awo must be smiling down in heaven now.
He was hounded, jailed, disgraced and even lost his son to the struggle to serve his fatherland but he never wavered for one day,he never lost faith in Nigeria and definitely God counted it unto him as righteousness and now his children are sitting on the seat he was denied.
God is great.

1 Like

Re: Did Chief Obafemi Awolowo See This Coming? by Pierocash(m): 12:59am On Mar 01, 2017
Businessideas:

Surprisingly,these two descendants of Awo have the same Spartan lifestyle like Awo and we are least worried about the safety of our national treasure in their hands.
Another important point,Awo wasn't even a Christian.He was a Rosicrucian.

God choose leaders,right from the old testament. Please read Jeremiah 27.
I brought God into it when I started wondering how the descendants of someone who lived and died as an opposition leader took over the nation? There's a divine arrangement at work and it made me marvel at the way God works. shocked
Awo was loathed and the old man repeatedly told people that the politicians from the Igbo of the Eastern Nigeria were peddling falsehood against him to gain political edge over him.
Where are the children of those people now?
The fact that u said Awo wasn't a christian means he is not righteous

1 Like

Re: Did Chief Obafemi Awolowo See This Coming? by Businessideas: 1:02am On Mar 01, 2017
naijaking1:
Nobody ever doubted that Awolowo was a smart man, but what use is that when your immediate need for short term benefits outweigh your real ideal.
First Awolowo and perhaps Zik too were the first corrupt politicians who preached social well being on one hand and directly or indirectly enriched themselves using proxy.
Second Awolowo had preached independence and Yoruba secession all his life, but when Gowon baited him with federal job and promised him heaven and earth he quickly forgot his famous " if east goes, west will also go" This was really why nobody in the east trusted him when he came around to vie for president on his own.
These are the same falsehood his political opponents peddled against him and where are they now? Most of them died painful and horrible death and their descendants are nowhere to be found like Awo predicted would happen to them shocked
It's by their fruits you shall know them.
He responded to all these lies in his lifetime and he prophesied that when he's going to die,he would do so peacefully in his bed and the same thing happened shocked

5 Likes

Re: Did Chief Obafemi Awolowo See This Coming? by naijaking1: 1:07am On Mar 01, 2017
Businessideas:

These are the same falsehood his political opponents peddled against him and where are they now? Most of them died painful and horrible death and their descendants are nowhere to be found like Awo predicted would happen to them shocked
It's by their fruits you shall know them.
He responded to all these lies in his lifetime and he prophesied that when he's going to die,he would do so peacefully in his bed and the same thing happened shocked

Better to learn from history than from emotionally unbalanced sentiments

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Chief Obafemi Awolowo See This Coming? by Businessideas: 1:11am On Mar 01, 2017
Pierocash:
You are right but he is just like David and the rest of the old testament characters. Christianity came after the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ as stated in the new testament.
Perhaps,God in His merciful ways used Awo to prove that fact of life that in life, you reap what you sow.
Awo sowed his sweat and blood to build Nigeria yet some disgruntled politicians especially those from the Igbo Stock who never wanted him to be the Nigerian president peddled lies against him and today, his descendants are in charge of Nigeria shocked
Let's keep the faith in doing good.

3 Likes

Re: Did Chief Obafemi Awolowo See This Coming? by Businessideas: 1:11am On Mar 01, 2017
Pierocash:
You are right but he is just like David and the rest of the old testament characters. Christianity as a form of religious salvation came after the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ as stated in the new testament.
Perhaps,God in His merciful ways used Awo to prove that fact of life that in life, you reap what you sow.
Awo sowed his sweat and blood to build Nigeria yet some disgruntled politicians especially those from the Igbo Stock who never wanted him to be the Nigerian president peddled lies against him and today, his descendants are in charge of Nigeria shocked

1 Like

Re: Did Chief Obafemi Awolowo See This Coming? by Businessideas: 1:13am On Mar 01, 2017
Pierocash:
Re: Did Chief Obafemi Awolowo See This Coming? by Businessideas: 1:15am On Mar 01, 2017
Pierocash:
You are right but he can be likened to David and the rest of the old testament characters who are not Christians but favored by God. Christianity as a form of Christian religious salvation came after the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ as stated in the new testament.
Re: Did Chief Obafemi Awolowo See This Coming? by naijaking1: 1:19am On Mar 01, 2017
Businessideas:

You are right but he is just like David and the rest of the old testament characters. Christianity as a form of religious salvation came after the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ as stated in the new testament.

We are supposed to jump, because Awolowo grandson visited the Aso Rock or because his son in law is VP?
Don't know what you drank, but the foooollish old Awolowo wanted to be president himself at all cost even for one day!
If you are not able to understand Awolowo ' s short coming as a history lesson then you have a problem.
Oh of course it's easy for you to yell Igbos as usual, but that's a part of your problem.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Chief Obafemi Awolowo See This Coming? by Businessideas: 1:24am On Mar 01, 2017
naijaking1:

Better to learn from history than from emotionally unbalanced sentiments

You mean I should take history lessons from those who peddled lies against Awo and the fruits of their evil deeds have been apportioned to them?

Interestingly,I struggled with understanding the identity of this people Awo responded to in his books until I started reading some comments like yours.

When Awo said 'posterity will judge him and his political opponents',I now understand it fully.

Mention just one prominent political leader of that era from Igboland who is late and that is still relevant in today's Nigeria,please kindly indulge me.
This is fact facing us in the face and a valuable lesson to all our present political leaders.
Posterity will be harsh to some of them like it was for those who peddled lies against Awo in Igboland

3 Likes

Re: Did Chief Obafemi Awolowo See This Coming? by Businessideas: 1:30am On Mar 01, 2017
naijaking1:

We are supposed to jump, because Awolowo grandson visited the Aso Rock or because his son in law is VP?
Don't know what you drank, but the foooollish old Awolowo wanted to be president himself at all cost even for one day!
If you are not able to understand Awolowo ' s short coming as a history lesson then you have a problem.
Oh of course it's easy for you to yell Igbos as usual, but that's a part of your problem.
My point exactly.
Your comments betray hatred for Awo perhaps based on the evil lies peddled against him and I caution you wisely. I am looking at the fact before us and you're calling a man who is your great grandfather's age mate foolish.
Why do you think you can escape the consequences of your deliberate hostility based on some falsehood.
As a human being,do you think you can lie against someone and escape God's wrath?
I am drawing your attention to a divine arrangement that vindicated Awo and you are using uncouth words. Haba

3 Likes

Re: Did Chief Obafemi Awolowo See This Coming? by Businessideas: 1:40am On Mar 01, 2017
Where are the descendants of the Great Zik of Africa, the great Ahmadu Bello, the Great Tafawa Balewa,the great Francis Akanu Ibiam, the great Dennis Osadebay, the great Chief Mariere, the great Chief Kashim , the great Aja Nwachukwu, the great Yakubu Gowon, the Great Michael Okpara, the great S.L Akintola, the great Okotie Eboh, the great Aguiyi Ironsi, the great Chief Adelabu , the great Ikemba Nnewwi Ojukwu and the other gladiators of the first republic era?

In life,just sow a good seed and go to sleep.God that vindicated Awo will vindicate you no matter the lies peddled against you.

5 Likes

Re: Did Chief Obafemi Awolowo See This Coming? by naijaking1: 6:54am On Mar 01, 2017
Businessideas:
Where are the descendants of the Great Zik of Africa, the great Ahmadu Bello, the Great Tafawa Balewa,the great Francis Akanu Ibiam, the great Dennis Osadebay, the great Chief Mariere, the great Chief Kashim , the great Aja Nwachukwu, the great Yakubu Gowon, the Great Michael Okpara, the great S.L Akintola, the great Okotie Eboh, the great Aguiyi Ironsi, the great Chief Adelabu , the great Ikemba Nnewwi Ojukwu and the other gladiators of the first republic era?

In life,just sow a good seed and go to sleep.God that vindicated Awo will vindicate you no matter the lies peddled against you.

Awolowo would have been great if he had ruled Nigeria. He lost that opportunity by joining Gowon who promised to hand over to him in 1973, but delayed until he was removed by force. Awo got a lot of short term benefits, but his long term goal eluded him big time. Not by his grand son visiting the presidency.
Re: Did Chief Obafemi Awolowo See This Coming? by OBAGADAFFI: 7:20am On Mar 01, 2017
codedruns2:

Tinubu, is not even close to the powers Awolowo control.

What makes Tinubu powerful?

3 Likes

Re: Did Chief Obafemi Awolowo See This Coming? by Businessideas: 8:26am On Mar 01, 2017
naijaking1:

Awolowo would have been great if he had ruled Nigeria. He lost that opportunity by joining Gowon who promised to hand over to him in 1973, but delayed until he was removed by force. Awo got a lot of short term benefits, but his long term goal eluded him big time. Not by his grand son visiting the presidency.

Nothing has eluded Awo as he appears to have been compensated by posterity and God. The current acting president is his grandson in-law and his biological grandson is the Executive Secretary of the Nigerian Export Processing Commission(NEPC) and posterity again made a sitting Executive Governor from Igboland go to Awo's kindred for help that can change the economic commerce and destiny of Aba,the same Aba in the heart of Igboland where lies where peddled against Awo! shocked
If Awolowo's political opponents who peddled lies against him in Igboland were right that "he got a lot of short term benefits" and therefore successfully blocked his long term goal by campaign of calumny against him, why is it now the household of Awolowo that posterity has rewarded by divine arrangement whereas their own families phased out.I n fact,not one of their descendants is divinely favored like the household of Awolowo.
The wisdom in it is that nature has punished them for their evil lies and clearly by the political realities of the southeast, the children of those people behind the lies against Awo have been removed and it's the children of the ordinary Igbo that is now in charge of the political destiny of the Igbo.
Sincerely,I will rather believe Awo than believe all these evil Igbo politician liars because the Bible says"by their fruits,you shall know them"!

1 Like

Re: Did Chief Obafemi Awolowo See This Coming? by Businessideas: 8:36am On Mar 01, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

Tinubu, is not even close to the powers Awolowo control.

What makes Tinubu powerful?
Tinubu is not only powerful but also very powerful and he didn't get this on a platter so I will not be hating on someone who earned his success in life.Right from being a senator in 1992 to joining forces with NADECO to send Abacha packing and fighting tooth and nail to make sure that the PDP is punished for their political failures and still supporting the present political structure that produced upright political leaders for Nigeria like the VP Osibanjo,I give it to the Jagaban,he is a political juggernaut.
I think it's unfair to compare Pa Awo to Jagaban because the politics of Jagaban and his followers is largely influenced by the philosophy of Pa Awo, secondly,Pa Awo is dead and his name is still being echoed politically and one of his descendants is in charge of Nigeria as at today perhaps we will need to see if Jagaban will also be so rewarded by posterity.
Finally,Jagaban has cautioned people against comparing him to Pa Awo,according to him,Pa Awo's shoes are too large for him

4 Likes

Re: Did Chief Obafemi Awolowo See This Coming? by 7lives: 8:40am On Mar 01, 2017
Businessideas:

My point exactly.
Your comments betray hatred for Awo perhaps based on the evil lies peddled against him and I caution you wisely. I am looking at the fact before us and you're calling a man who is your great grandfather's age mate foolish.
Why do you think you can escape the consequences of your deliberate hostility based on some falsehood.
As a human being,do you think you can lie against someone and escape God's wrath?
I am drawing your attention to a divine arrangement that vindicated Awo and you are using uncouth words. Haba

Stop dragging issues with Christians who don't even have Bible not to talk of reading it.
Re: Did Chief Obafemi Awolowo See This Coming? by Businessideas: 8:43am On Mar 01, 2017
7lives:

Stop dragging issues with Christians who don't even have Bible not to talk of reading it.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Did Chief Obafemi Awolowo See This Coming? by WINNERMENTALITY: 8:49am On Mar 01, 2017
Businessideas:

You are saying trash..... Sarrki father is a bigger theif than his son..yet his son is your senator.... Is that god compensation too...

You reason like a typical African man....to them everything is the hand of God, even when you are oppressed...

There is no how we can be free if we reason like this.

1 Like

Re: Did Chief Obafemi Awolowo See This Coming? by Businessideas: 9:08am On Mar 01, 2017
WINNERMENTALITY:

You are saying trash..... Sarrki father is a bigger theif than his son..yet his son is your senator.... Is that god compensation too...

You reason like a typical African man....to them everything is the hand of God, even when you are oppressed...

Re: Did Chief Obafemi Awolowo See This Coming? by Businessideas: 9:12am On Mar 01, 2017
WINNERMENTALITY:

I am proud of my African heritage and my modest sophisticated education that can place me shoulder to shoulder with anyone of my age from any part of the world.
I have carefully looked at Saraki and realized that it doesn't carry the same glory and mystery like that of the household of Awolowo.Apart from the generally perceived corruption tag of the Saraki family which the Awo family doesn't have,the older Saraki didn't suffer like Awo and his political peak was just the Senate Majority Leader unlike Awo who headed the opposition to sitting governments.
Saraki and his father even at the point of death disagreed politically and unlike the Awo family, the junior Saraki went into politics from day one and he wasn't a career medical officer.So politics was a family business to them. Now look at the descendants of Awolowo in the picture,they were people doing their thing and by divine arrangement,power was delivered to them.
They were not even popular in the South West base let alone let alone the whole of Nigeria yet the most exalted office landed in their hands.
Another popular family that comes close is the descendants of Ransome Kuti whose household gave us Rev Ransome Kuti, Mrs Funmilayo Ransome Kuti, Fela, Wole Soyinka, Olikoye, Beko, Femi and Seun Kuti. That's how you know great families.
My observation is that while the people who lied against Awo got phased out,his own descendants despite his suffering,got bigger and bigger and eventually power got transferred to them without the Awo family struggling for the power!

2 Likes

Re: Did Chief Obafemi Awolowo See This Coming? by WINNERMENTALITY: 9:26am On Mar 01, 2017
Businessideas:

I am proud of my African heritage and my modest sophisticated education that can place me shoulder to shoulder with anyone of my age from any part of the world.
I have carefully looked at Saraki and realized that it doesn't carry the same glory and mystery like that of the household of Awolowo.Apart from the generally perceived corruption tag of the Saraki family which the Awo family doesn't have,the older Saraki didn't suffer like Awo and his political peak was just the Senate Majority Leader unlike Awo who headed the opposition to sitting governments.
Saraki and his father even at the point of death disagreed politically and unlike the Awo family, the junior Saraki went into politics from day one and he wasn't a career medical officer.So politics was a family business to them. Now look at the descendants of Awolowo in the picture,they were people doing their thing and by divine arrangement,power was delivered to them.
They were not even popular in the South West base let alone let alone the whole of Nigeria yet the most exalted office landed in their hands.
Another popular family that comes close is the descendants of Ransome Kuti whose household gave us Rev Ransome Kuti, Mrs Funmilayo Ransome Kuti, Fela, Wole Soyinka, Olikoye, Beko, Femi and Seun Kuti. That's how you know great families.
My observation is that while the people who lied against Awo got phased out,his own descendants despite his suffering,got bigger and bigger and eventually power got transferred to them without the Awo family struggling for the power!

My brother that's how Africa politics is schemed to be..

Obasanjo has a son as a serving representative , ojukwu junior is currently the Chairman of Nnewi north LGA and would be going for house rep after his tenure.
Pls bros what's now too special about Awos

1 Like

Re: Did Chief Obafemi Awolowo See This Coming? by Businessideas: 9:51am On Mar 01, 2017
WINNERMENTALITY:

My brother that's how Africa politics is schemed to be..

Obasanjo has a son as a serving representative , ojukwu junior is currently the Chairman of Nnewi north LGA and would be going for house rep after his tenure.
Pls bros what's now too special about Awos
If it's how power in Africa is 'schemed',how come the descendants of those great men of the first republic era now 'politically' impotent?
None of these two people you mentioned suffered as much ridiculous lies in Igboland as much as Awolowo. Even when the great Ikemba described Awo as the best president Nigeria never had,some Igbo politicians didn't see the depth in that admittance by Ikemba and now see what happened to the Awolowo family,God compensated them.Pa Awolowo suffered a great deal.

Also,these men are the third generation descendants of Awolowo and when they were least expecting power,it was transferred to them by a divine arrangement.
Please look at this Awo and do a comparative analysis of this family and their contemporary political families again.
The lesson is that some of these present bad leaders will suffer the same fate as those who lied against Awo.
God is a rewarder of the righteous.
Awo lives on.
Re: Did Chief Obafemi Awolowo See This Coming? by WINNERMENTALITY: 10:03am On Mar 01, 2017
Businessideas:

If it's how power in Africa is 'schemed',how come the descendants of those great men of the first republic era now 'politically' impotent?
None of these two people you mentioned suffered as much ridiculous lies in Igboland as much as Awolowo. Even when the great Ikemba described Awo as the best president Nigeria never had,some Igbo politicians didn't see the depth in that admittance by Ikemba and now see what happened to the Awolowo family,God compensated them.Pa Awolowo suffered a great deal.

Also,these men are the third generation descendants of Awolowo and when they were least expecting power,it was transferred to them by a divine arrangement.
Please look at this Awo and do a comparative analysis of this family and their contemporary political families again.
The lesson is that some of these present bad leaders will suffer the same fate as those who lied against Awo.
God is a rewarder of the righteous.
Awo lives on.
This is Nigeria where every tribe praise their own.. As an Igbo man, I see your hero as a weakling and backstabber.... Nigeria major problem lies in Aburi accord and Awolowo is the third man on that agreement...

If Awo stood on his ground like ojukwu, Nigeria today would have been ridded of tribal,religious and leadership issues but as it stand 170milllion Nigerians are suffering from Awos direct or indirect loyalty and indecision.

I dont expect you to agree but Awo is only celebrated by Yoruba's same as Tinubu...
They are all used and drop.

Only know that Osibanjo can only be acting president but never a full President.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Roasted On Twitter As Old Video Surfaces / PDP Presidential Campaign In Bauchi / Who Was The Biggest Loser Of This Just Concluded 2019 General Election?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.