Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,267 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: How He Failed His Abia State- Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: How He Failed His Abia State- Pictures (2780 Views)

FFK: I Told Nnamdi Kanu How Buhari Told Me He Hates Igbo People / Senator Orji Uzor Kalu Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Abia Residence / Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu: How He Failed His Abia State- Pictures by Abia1stboy: 10:45am On Apr 24, 2020
As an Abia indigene, I think Nnamdi kanu is getting it all wrong. It is a commonsense that Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria in whatever way you may look at it. At times I feel ashamed of identifying myself as an Abia indigene.

Almost the whole of Abia state, particularly Aba looks like where only animals can survive due to filth and dilapidated roads and environment. Unfortunately there's little or nothing in terms of infrastructures or sanitation, to show for in Aba, which is the most important and prominent town in Abia state because Umuahia is more or less neither here nor there.

Someone once said that you could perceive the "stench and filth of Aba from Eleme junction in PH". I don't know how true that is, but I know that Abia state is stinking like hell.

Nnamdi kanu failed woefully to use his Abia state as a symbol of what he wants to see in his Biafra dream. A trip to Aba, for instance, will leave you traumatized, disgusted and depressed for weeks. Because the whole town is littered with filth and decayed roads and environment.

Abia state has consistently won the award as the worst state in the SE and Nigeria at large since 1999, but Nnamdi kanu has refused to use his IPOB followership in Abia state to enthrone good leadership in his home state of Abia. Why?

The present puppet governor Okezie has not completed any reasonable project in many years, because he has been sharing the state allocation with his sponsors and godfathers in Abia state. But Nnamdi kanu is not bothered about it.

I think igbo society should stop taking Nnamdi kanu seriously until he can get it right in his Abia state, like it has been done in Anambra, Enugu, Ebonyi and even Imo state.

Is the governor of Abia state from Katsina? Was it Buhari that caused Orji kalu and TA Orji to loot Abia state for 16yrs until the state became the worst state in Nigeria?

The condition of Abia state is a disgrace and embarrassment to the igbos. Nnamdi kanu must start his charity from home.

Pictures: ABA ABIA STATE

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How He Failed His Abia State- Pictures by Froshloaded: 10:45am On Apr 24, 2020

See how this MF locality is, and he can't do anything cry
I tire for Naija

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How He Failed His Abia State- Pictures by daddytime(m): 10:46am On Apr 24, 2020
This Covid must kill all the rogues wey don rule Abia and still ruling it.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How He Failed His Abia State- Pictures by Corrinthians(m): 10:47am On Apr 24, 2020
Keep wondering what Abia state did to this young man. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How He Failed His Abia State- Pictures by Okeytus(m): 10:50am On Apr 24, 2020
if you want potently kill something, you start from the head
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How He Failed His Abia State- Pictures by Shashar: 10:51am On Apr 24, 2020
Seems that Igala tag by okpalaanambra,really pained you, that you have to vent your anger on Abia state even though we know the guy is not from Abia..lolz take heart bro...keep showing the world your weaknesses because you are not wise

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How He Failed His Abia State- Pictures by Abia1stboy: 10:53am On Apr 24, 2020
Shashar:
Seems that Igala tag by okpalaanambra,really pained you, that you have to vent your anger on Abia state even though we know the guy is not from Abia..lolz take heart bro...keep showing the world your weaknesses because you are not wise

I am from Abia state, so what's my business with Igala. My concern is how to get it right in my Abia state. Nothing more

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How He Failed His Abia State- Pictures by slimfit1(m): 10:54am On Apr 24, 2020
Agree with you brove
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How He Failed His Abia State- Pictures by ChristianNorth: 11:06am On Apr 24, 2020
This wan foolish.

MNK na your governor? When he told you guys not to vote Okezie, what did you do?

Foolish people everywhere.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How He Failed His Abia State- Pictures by zionmde: 11:06am On Apr 24, 2020
Abia is d dirtiest city in West Africa
argue with ngwa road by east

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How He Failed His Abia State- Pictures by donbachi(m): 11:06am On Apr 24, 2020
Op abeg..stop posting things like dis in the morning..some people are taking their well balanced breakfast...u wan make dem vomit?..(alreay vomiting)~mgboooor,mmm mmm mm mmgbooor.

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How He Failed His Abia State- Pictures by Sakamaje: 11:10am On Apr 24, 2020
The day I will start taking Nnamdi Kanu serious will be the day he will start to put the 'charity begins at home' saying into practice by fighting bad governance in his home state. His state needs his attention more than any other agitation at the moment but he hardly ever mentions it. Kanu needs to get his priorities straight.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How He Failed His Abia State- Pictures by gidgiddy: 11:10am On Apr 24, 2020
Abia1stboy:
As an Abia indigene, I think Nnamdi kanu is getting it all wrong. It is a commonsense that Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria in whatever way you look at it. At times I feel ashamed of identifying myself as an Abia indigene.

The whole of Abia state looks like where only animals can survive due to filth and dilapidated roads and environment.

Someone once said that you could perceive the stench and filth of Aba from Eleme junction in PH. I don't know how true that is, but I know that Abia state is stinking like hell.

Nnamdi kanu failed woefully to use his Abia state as a symbol of what he wants to see in his Biafra dream. A trip to Aba, for instance, will leave you traumatized, disgusted and depressed for weeks. Because the whole town is littered with filth and decayed roads and environment.

Abia state has consistently won the worst state in the SE and Nigeria at large since 1999, but Nnamdi kanu has refused to use his followership in Abia state to enthrone good leadership in his home state of Abia. Why? The present puppet governor now has not completed any reasonable project in many years, because he has been sharing the state allocation with his sponsors(TA Orji and his son).

I think igbo society should stop taking Nnamdi kanu seriously until he can get it right in his Abia state, like it has been done in Anambra, Enugu, Ebonyi and even Imo states.

Is the governor of Abia state from Katsina? Was it Buhari that caused Orji kalu and TA Orji to loot Abia state for 16yrs until the state became the worst state in Nigeria.

Abia state is a disgrace and embarrassment to the igbos. Nnamdi kanu must start his charity from home.

Pictures: ABA ABIA STATE

Sorry bro but you got this all wrong. Kanu's agitation is not about good governance or development of anywhere including his Abia state. Kanu's agitation is about referendum for the people to decide if they want to be part of Nigeria or not.

It is not Kanu's job to develop Abia state or anywhere for you, that is not his agitation

If you feel bad about Abia state, stop waiting for Kanu or anyone and start your own movement to rescue Abia state

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How He Failed His Abia State- Pictures by Abia1stboy: 11:14am On Apr 24, 2020
gidgiddy:

Sorry bro but you got this all wrong. Kanu's agitation is not about good governance or development of anywhere including his Abia state. Kanu's agitation is about referendum for the people to decide if they want to be part of Nigeria or not.

It is not Kanu's job to develop Abia state or anywhere for you, that is not his agitation

If you feel bad about Abia state, stop waiting for Kanu or anyone and start your own movement to rescue Abia state

This is the brainwashing I was talking about. So it is not about good development or wellbeing of igbos? Any struggle that's not connected to good development and economic development must be discarded. Have you now seen the mentality that has kept Abia state as the worst in Nigeria

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How He Failed His Abia State- Pictures by 9japride(m): 11:20am On Apr 24, 2020
This Kanu matter is really hurting guys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How He Failed His Abia State- Pictures by Neef2018: 11:20am On Apr 24, 2020
Kanu is a tru Ibo son and real man. But he didn’t understand the laws of power. I was expecting this guy to contest as the next governor, you can do greater damage to any government as an insider rather operating as an outsider. Imagine 12 men like Kanu as the governors of Southern Nigeria. We would have come close to accomplishing the glorious dream of tearing this rubbish zoo invaded by Almajiri leadership down. He didn’t fail Abia, Kanu did his best but he wasn’t too smart for the task.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How He Failed His Abia State- Pictures by Nigeriabiafra80: 11:34am On Apr 24, 2020
So na kanu
Be your governor
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How He Failed His Abia State- Pictures by PentiumPro(f): 11:35am On Apr 24, 2020
If not for hate and bigotry, NK is the last person any Igbo person should take serious

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How He Failed His Abia State- Pictures by Mace0lane: 11:48am On Apr 24, 2020
I wonder how some of you made it tru secondary school. Concerning the emboldened the dude already express what he felt bad about, it's sad your pathetic brain could not comprehend it.

He clearly state he is more worried that a Kanu that can not save Abia is immediate environs can not be the man to lead Biafra out of Nigeria or any sort of referendum.

Now if you feel bad about Abia you can go clean it up instead of sounding foolish on Nairaland.

gidgiddy:

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How He Failed His Abia State- Pictures by Mace0lane: 11:49am On Apr 24, 2020
I wonder how some of you made it tru secondary school. Concerning the emboldened the dude already express what he felt bad about, it's sad your pathetic brain could not comprehend it.

He clearly stated he is more worried that a Kanu that can not save Abia is immediate environs should not be the man to lead Biafra out of Nigeria or lead any sort of referendum / agitation.

Now if you feel bad about Abia you can go clean it up instead of sounding foolish on Nairaland.

gidgiddy:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How He Failed His Abia State- Pictures by Adiola(f): 12:03pm On Apr 24, 2020
Abia1stboy:

This is the brainwashing I was talking about. So it is not about good development or wellbeing of igbos? Any struggle that's not connected to good development and economic development must be discarded. Have you now seen the mentality that has kept Abia state as the worst in Nigeria
afonja people are hungry here and needs your attention

1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How He Failed His Abia State- Pictures by mcbreeze: 12:08pm On Apr 24, 2020
What has he been agitating for?
And you think, it is within MNK power to develop Abia State. How?
So,you don't know the role of a governor?
How many times have you called out your governor and those responsible for such development?
If you want to criticize do that intelligently.
Who is collecting monthly allocation from FG every month? Who is collecting taxes in Abia state?
Is only a coward that will be pointing hand to another person while his oppressor is with him.
I don't really think you are from Abia state, Abians I know are not daft.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How He Failed His Abia State- Pictures by mcbreeze: 12:12pm On Apr 24, 2020
Mace0lane:

He clearly stated he is more worried that a Kanu that can not save Abia is immediate environs should not be the man to lead Biafra out of Nigeria or lead any sort of referendum / agitation.

If that's how your brain works, then we need to question your secondary school teacher who passed you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How He Failed His Abia State- Pictures by koffsman(m): 12:14pm On Apr 24, 2020
Coming from someone from the same state and Kanu, then I feel Kanu is just as stupid as Buhari
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How He Failed His Abia State- Pictures by gidgiddy: 12:26pm On Apr 24, 2020
Mace0lane:

And Kanus job is not to save Abia or anywhere for that matter. Kanu's only job is to fight for his people to have the right to choose between Nigeria or Biafra, via referendum.

The guy is mixing up Kanu's agitation with something else
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How He Failed His Abia State- Pictures by gidgiddy: 12:37pm On Apr 24, 2020
Abia1stboy:

Then you should close this thread since you dont even know what Kanu is about. Kanu's job is to get you referendum so you can choose between Nigeria and Biafra, Kanu is a freedom fighter, not a politician.

Its not Kanu's job to save Abia state or anywhere, his only job is referendum
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How He Failed His Abia State- Pictures by limeta(f): 12:41pm On Apr 24, 2020
Why call out kanu
Is kanu yr governor
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How He Failed His Abia State- Pictures by Shashar: 12:44pm On Apr 24, 2020
gidgiddy:

Then you should close this thread since you dont even know what Kanu is about. Kanu's job is to get you referendum so you can choose between Nigeria and Biafra, Kanu is a freedom fighter, not s politician.

Its not Kanu's job to save Abia stste or anywhere, his only job is referendum
That guy you quoted is from Anambra,lol he's only venting is anger on Abia state because another imposter "okpalaanambra" said Igala owns the entire Anambara apart from nnewi where he comes from.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How He Failed His Abia State- Pictures by Mace0lane: 12:46pm On Apr 24, 2020
Neither is it the boys job to start a movement at actualizing a clean Abia. So don't ascribe him a job he never signed up for.

gidgiddy:

And Kanus job is not to save Abia or anywhere for that matter. Kanu's only job is to fight for his people to have the right to choose between Nigeria or Biafra, via referendum.

The guy is mixing up Kanu's agitation with something else
Pls lunatics are. Not allowed to quote me.
Thank u as you fucq off my mention
mcbreeze:

If that's how your brain works, then we need to question your secondary school teacher who passed you.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How He Failed His Abia State- Pictures by Abia1stboy: 12:47pm On Apr 24, 2020
Shashar:
That guy you quoted is from Anambra,lol he's only venting is anger on Abia state because another imposter "okpalaanambra" said Igala owns the entire Anambara apart from nnewi where he comes from.

How come you know all these things but you don't know that Abia state is in shambles. Focus on the subject of this thread. Is the condition of Abia state pitiable or not. What concerns me with Igala or Anambra. I am from Isi ala NGWA in Abia state. Lets discuss about our state.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How He Failed His Abia State- Pictures by Abia1stboy: 12:50pm On Apr 24, 2020
gidgiddy:

Then you should close this thread since you dont even know what Kanu is about. Kanu's job is to get you referendum so you can choose between Nigeria and Biafra, Kanu is a freedom fighter, not s politician.

Its not Kanu's job to save Abia stste or anywhere, his only job is referendum

Kanu should start his emancipation from our Abia state. He cannot save entire igbo land if he can afford to influence good leadership in his home state. Abia state is in a total mess, he should start by calling his governor out and mobilising for the type of government he wants at the centre to at least start from Abia state

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How He Failed His Abia State- Pictures by dignity33: 12:51pm On Apr 24, 2020
for those who said that Nnamdi kanu have nothing to do with Abia state being dirty or dilapidated how come the same Nnamdi Kanu always criticise Nigeria government bad policy. I'm Igbo and will love Biafra to come in existence but Nnamdi kanu is not that person Igbo need to lead our struggle for independent he is so bias that you can hardly hear him attacking or criticizing any politician from Abia State, it doesn't show characteristics of a good leader, recently you heard him saying that Orjiuzo was jailed because of 2023 even though there is sense in that I expected him to be happy that some useless Igbo politician who made Abia worst state in South east are jailed.
Nnamdi Kanu is the worst freedom fighter I have ever hear or read how can you be fighting for independent and all what you does is feeding your followers with fake news and fake hope leaving many of them to die of ignorant.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seven ESN Members Killed As Army Invades Camp – Official / Shiekh Urges Muslims NEVER To Vote APC With A Christian VP / Yoruba Blast Baba Lawori For Campaigning For Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.