Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,547 members, 7,861,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:03 PM

"I Will Never Contest Against Buhari" — Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Never Contest Against Buhari" — Tinubu (21969 Views)

Shehu Sani To Contest Against El-Rufai In Kaduna Governorship Election / Osinbajo Must Never Contest In 2019 If Buhari Dies – Doyin Okupe / Who Do You Think Would Contest Against Buhari In 2019? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Will Never Contest Against Buhari" — Tinubu by Babacele: 4:08pm On Mar 03, 2017
Incrizz:

I don't do pidgin, gawsh! grin
are you for real? English ,American or Aussie? You Should have schooled me on how to flow with Inc . And to think that you have been drifting along while I have been mixing pidgin and some semblance of English! Now I'm lost for words on realising that the meanings of some of the post I had sent you might have lost their intended taste , and I kept sending more! Despite all these, tell me why you hate pidgin?
Re: "I Will Never Contest Against Buhari" — Tinubu by Incrizz(f): 6:02pm On Mar 03, 2017
Babacele:
are you for real? English ,American or Aussie? You Should have schooled me on how to flow with Inc . And to think that you have been drifting along while I have been mixing pidgin and some semblance of English! Now I'm lost for words on realising that the meanings of some of the post I had sent you might have lost their intended taste , and I kept sending more! Despite all these, tell mee why you hate pidgin?

Lool..
Re: "I Will Never Contest Against Buhari" — Tinubu by Babacele: 6:06pm On Mar 03, 2017
Incrizz:

Lool..
has our mood improved?
Re: "I Will Never Contest Against Buhari" — Tinubu by Incrizz(f): 6:36pm On Mar 03, 2017
Babacele:
has our mood improved?

It wasn't a mood thing.
It was a you thing grin

But 'can't seem to have any other reaction right now other than laughter, thanks to you so, I guess yeah.
kikigrin
Re: "I Will Never Contest Against Buhari" — Tinubu by makaveli2017: 6:55pm On Mar 03, 2017
Jagaban has just said his piece of mind,mischief makers should beware and stop trying to put Jagaban against PMB!!!
Re: "I Will Never Contest Against Buhari" — Tinubu by Babacele: 6:55pm On Mar 03, 2017
Incrizz:

It wasn't a mood thing.
It was a you thing grin

But 'can't seem to have any other reaction right now other than laughter, thanks to you so, I guess yeah.
kikigrin

now I'm even afraid to express myself expressively in pidgin. OK I was the malady,then the remedy; only me o. I'm lost.
Re: "I Will Never Contest Against Buhari" — Tinubu by Incrizz(f): 7:05pm On Mar 03, 2017
Babacele:
now I'm even afraid to express myself expressively in pidgin. OK I was the malady,then the remedy; only me o. I'm lost.
Lol..why are you like this grin
I was joking jor! As per the pidgin.

Yes o..you malady and remedy lol.
@bolded Aww..'still won't give you the compass tongue
Re: "I Will Never Contest Against Buhari" — Tinubu by Babacele: 7:35pm On Mar 03, 2017
Incrizz:
Lol..why are you like this grin I was joking jor! As per the pidgin.
Yes o..you malady and remedy lol. @bolded Aww..'still won't give you the compass tongue
then I ll shout for help.
Re: "I Will Never Contest Against Buhari" — Tinubu by Femillionairee(m): 9:21am On Mar 04, 2017
Good morning fam. Visit my website at http://femillionairee.com for nice write-ups that border on how to live life well. You will be glad you did. Drop your comments also. Thanks so much.
Re: "I Will Never Contest Against Buhari" — Tinubu by WritingHouse(m): 12:55am On Mar 05, 2017
Re: "I Will Never Contest Against Buhari" — Tinubu by sarrki(m): 11:54am On Mar 05, 2017
makaveli2017:
Jagaban has just said his piece of mind,mischief makers should beware and stop trying to put Jagaban against PMB!!!

Naso my brother

1 Like

Re: "I Will Never Contest Against Buhari" — Tinubu by Daplux4: 12:34pm On Mar 05, 2017
sarrki:
Asiwaju we know

It's the work of mischief makers

Asiwaju if you do its your constitutional right

Asiwaju you are loved among the progressives and law abiding citizens of our great country

Enemies of state are still bitter for your patriotic zeal of bringing succor to our land

We are doing our best to sensitize them

Long live Bola Ahmed Tinubu (BAT)

Long live Muhammadu Buhari

Long Live Federal Republic of Nigeria

greed is what makes Tinubu to mock North and it serves them right enjoy while it last
Re: "I Will Never Contest Against Buhari" — Tinubu by Kingspin(m): 5:38am On Mar 06, 2017
Abeg take this thread away from front page, we understand while is stay there.
Re: "I Will Never Contest Against Buhari" — Tinubu by Femillionairee(m): 1:28pm On Mar 06, 2017
If there is a website that offers respite and relief from all the bad news flying around and being given a right of place by our daily tabloids which agitate the minds of all, will you run to the website? http://femillionairee.com doesn't promote bad news or pokes its nose into the lives of our celebs. No time for that. It's a pure and sheer time wastage. Please go to the site. Thanks.
Re: "I Will Never Contest Against Buhari" — Tinubu by Sugarboyy(m): 2:37pm On Mar 06, 2017
my jagaban 1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Government Challenges Akpabio On Four Point Hotel / Biafra: We’re Ready For Talks On Referendum, Says IPOB / The Tragedy Of African Mentality By Pro. PLO Lumumba ( The Best Speech Ever)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.