Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,683 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

MFM FC Striker Nominated For CNN Goal Of The Week Award - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / MFM FC Striker Nominated For CNN Goal Of The Week Award (25554 Views)

Iheanacho's Goal Against Burton Albion Nominated For Goal Of The Month / Steven Odey, Former MFM Fc Striker (agege Boy) Joins Belgium R Gent. / I Will Score Hat Trick Against Akwa United - Hawks FC Striker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MFM FC Striker Nominated For CNN Goal Of The Week Award by Judolisco(m): 9:17am On Mar 01, 2017
Madt goal
Re: MFM FC Striker Nominated For CNN Goal Of The Week Award by AliWoods: 9:17am On Mar 01, 2017
Kudos to him and to the future of the NPFL! The leadership of NFF should sit up and do the needful FOR THE GOOD OF THE GAME instead of bickering amongst themselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MFM FC Striker Nominated For CNN Goal Of The Week Award by femi4: 9:18am On Mar 01, 2017
kennygee:
MFM as in Mountain of Fire?
yes. This is their second season in NPFL

3 Likes

Re: MFM FC Striker Nominated For CNN Goal Of The Week Award by kingthreat(m): 9:20am On Mar 01, 2017
Beautiful goal

1 Like

Re: MFM FC Striker Nominated For CNN Goal Of The Week Award by HardMirror(m): 9:20am On Mar 01, 2017
If care is not taken this goal can be goal of the year. Just so sublime. Wow!

1 Like

Re: MFM FC Striker Nominated For CNN Goal Of The Week Award by okedoyinolabisi(f): 9:20am On Mar 01, 2017
yes o...Mfm.. by fire and thunder

1 Like

Re: MFM FC Striker Nominated For CNN Goal Of The Week Award by marvelife: 9:21am On Mar 01, 2017
MZLady39 must see this Jesus goal
Re: MFM FC Striker Nominated For CNN Goal Of The Week Award by BigBelleControl(m): 9:21am On Mar 01, 2017
Even the combination of Messi and Neymar can't produce the quality of that goal. The little magician, Onuoha's sublime pass to Sikiru Olatunbosun who flick the ball over a Ranger's defender before putting a long range shot to the corner of the net brought a a sweet memory of Zidane.

8 Likes

Re: MFM FC Striker Nominated For CNN Goal Of The Week Award by agabusta: 9:22am On Mar 01, 2017
Mathematical:

Lalasticlala

Olatunbosun will surely win.. I did vote for him last night..

How can one vote in support of his goal?

Kindly drop link.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MFM FC Striker Nominated For CNN Goal Of The Week Award by HardMirror(m): 9:22am On Mar 01, 2017
apoti:
Wow I just saw the goal. It surely deserves the award

Over deserve sef. Very sweet finish

2 Likes

Re: MFM FC Striker Nominated For CNN Goal Of The Week Award by Boboforthegirls: 9:23am On Mar 01, 2017
Seriously i have scored a goal better than that before,, but nobody recorded it [sup][/sup] cry wonderful goal mfm

1 Like

Re: MFM FC Striker Nominated For CNN Goal Of The Week Award by Boboforthegirls: 9:24am On Mar 01, 2017
agabusta:

How can one vote in support of his goal?

Kindly drop link.
u too like woman

1 Like

Re: MFM FC Striker Nominated For CNN Goal Of The Week Award by HardMirror(m): 9:25am On Mar 01, 2017
BigBelleControl:
Even the combination of Messi and Neymar can't produce the quality of that goal. The little magician, Onuoha's sublime pass to Sikiru Olatunbosun who flick the ball over a Ranger's defender before putting a long range shot to the corner of the net brought a a sweet memory of Zidane.
I swear. I was not expecting to see such a fantastic goal.
Nigeria league now has different camera angles. That's nice.

4 Likes

Re: MFM FC Striker Nominated For CNN Goal Of The Week Award by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 01, 2017
I played it over 10 times just to be sure it was Nigeria.
SmartyPants:
Best thing is, Nigerian league is finally looking presentable smiley

1 Like

Re: MFM FC Striker Nominated For CNN Goal Of The Week Award by ForValour: 9:29am On Mar 01, 2017
holatin:
nice one

always be patient

she just sent me a text dis afternoon say, hey Love, i miss my period. . I no even wait 2 read am finish, na im i off my fone, begin breath fast fast. . D next tin, i see her dey knock my door. Naim i follow window xcape. . Na where i hide put 4 my backyard naim i even say make i read her message finish. . I come see say i be just dey fool myself. . She write say, "hey love, i miss my period. D lecture was suppose 2 be by 9am but i went by 11am. . . Am coming 2 ur house now 2 spend time wit u. . I quickly jump out begin pursue d bike wey carry her dey go back.
U wan enter nollywood abi
Re: MFM FC Striker Nominated For CNN Goal Of The Week Award by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 01, 2017
Lmao at your last sentence.
UnknownT:
Nigerians don already hijack the poll! 81% of total votes cast so far grin grin grin grin.Make i go vote

The goal make sense, but why our Naija league matches dey sweet pass for slow motion?

1 Like

Re: MFM FC Striker Nominated For CNN Goal Of The Week Award by agabusta: 9:35am On Mar 01, 2017
Boboforthegirls:
u too like woman

Woman with two kids? You are not serious.
Re: MFM FC Striker Nominated For CNN Goal Of The Week Award by LordOfNaira: 9:39am On Mar 01, 2017
Damn!!!
Re: MFM FC Striker Nominated For CNN Goal Of The Week Award by Boboforthegirls: 9:40am On Mar 01, 2017
agabusta:

Woman with two kids? You are not serious.
not new
Re: MFM FC Striker Nominated For CNN Goal Of The Week Award by Olodonairaland(m): 9:43am On Mar 01, 2017
Mountain of fire miracle ministry
rydow:
Impressive....

And by the way.

What is MFM
Re: MFM FC Striker Nominated For CNN Goal Of The Week Award by TeamSimple(m): 9:47am On Mar 01, 2017
This goal should be nominated f Puskas award if Fifa ain't sentimental. Have seen lesser fantastic goals make the list..

A nomination could change the life of that young man.

4 Likes

Re: MFM FC Striker Nominated For CNN Goal Of The Week Award by alldbest: 9:49am On Mar 01, 2017
okedoyinolabisi:
yes o...Mfm.. by fire and thunder

This goal sef na thunder

1 Like

Re: MFM FC Striker Nominated For CNN Goal Of The Week Award by djeasy(m): 9:52am On Mar 01, 2017
God bless D.K Olukoya

4 Likes

Re: MFM FC Striker Nominated For CNN Goal Of The Week Award by ayindejimmy(m): 9:53am On Mar 01, 2017
I like seeing people doing great things, especially Nigerians, this almost brought tears of joy to my eyes

2 Likes

Re: MFM FC Striker Nominated For CNN Goal Of The Week Award by sipsip(m): 9:53am On Mar 01, 2017
Yeah... i did watch that match. That goal was something else. From the build up to the final goal... These MFM Fc guys are good sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MFM FC Striker Nominated For CNN Goal Of The Week Award by AkachukwuD(m): 9:55am On Mar 01, 2017
MFM FC...................... Mountain of fire Ministry Football club

2 Likes

Re: MFM FC Striker Nominated For CNN Goal Of The Week Award by seyi360(m): 9:58am On Mar 01, 2017
incredible

1 Like

Re: MFM FC Striker Nominated For CNN Goal Of The Week Award by seangy4konji: 10:00am On Mar 01, 2017
where the goal
Re: MFM FC Striker Nominated For CNN Goal Of The Week Award by khalids: 10:01am On Mar 01, 2017
BigBelleControl:

Neymar, scored a similar goal against Villarreal last year.
Re: MFM FC Striker Nominated For CNN Goal Of The Week Award by PROVERBZ(m): 10:11am On Mar 01, 2017
lol rohr should consider some of this mfm fc players for chan

1 Like

Re: MFM FC Striker Nominated For CNN Goal Of The Week Award by rydow(m): 10:14am On Mar 01, 2017
Olodonairaland:
Mountain of fire miracle ministry

Okay buoda Olodo grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: MFM FC Striker Nominated For CNN Goal Of The Week Award by woodmood: 10:25am On Mar 01, 2017
PROVERBZ:
lol rohr should consider some of this mfm fc players for chan

I agree with you totally. Any CHAN team without that Onuwa guy is a SHAM.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rio Ferdinand: Okocha, Best African Footballer Ever / Real Madrid Is The Only Spanish Team Left In The Champions League / Live Pictures From Ballon D'or Award 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.