Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

A Nairalander Prepares Bush Meat For His American Friends - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / A Nairalander Prepares Bush Meat For His American Friends (1784 Views)

See The Big Bush Meat I Killed Today / Slay Queen Caught Bush Meat, Prepares Delicious Pepper Soup (photos) / A Nairalander Prepares Bush Meat For His American Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Prepares Bush Meat For His American Friends by aariwa(m): 4:31am On Mar 01, 2017
Watch me as I prepare raccoon for my American friends. kiss
lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pELIAqzvtg

1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Prepares Bush Meat For His American Friends by adonbilivit: 4:37am On Mar 01, 2017
I am proud of you bro. Keep repping...we are Africans. Soon, we would start exporting bushmeat to the USA

check my signature and see why u must believe me even though my name is adonbilivit. Click on my signature now and thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Prepares Bush Meat For His American Friends by Nobody: 4:37am On Mar 01, 2017
Can I have some of that?
It looks tasty tongue

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Prepares Bush Meat For His American Friends by Davash222(m): 4:44am On Mar 01, 2017
I don't want to see any animal activist here, pls!!
Be warned. Stay clear!!

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Prepares Bush Meat For His American Friends by Nnfe(f): 4:47am On Mar 01, 2017
Okay
Re: A Nairalander Prepares Bush Meat For His American Friends by Nobody: 4:58am On Mar 01, 2017
Innocent animal!

grin grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander Prepares Bush Meat For His American Friends by DjAndroid: 5:51am On Mar 01, 2017
The 10 minute video contains only cutting of the meat.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Prepares Bush Meat For His American Friends by rawpadgin(m): 5:54am On Mar 01, 2017
unclezuma:
Innocent animal!
grin grin grin grin
Chief judge of animals
Re: A Nairalander Prepares Bush Meat For His American Friends by aariwa(m): 8:37pm On Mar 15, 2017
CFCman:
Can I have some of that?
It looks tasty tongue
Attorney my man you are always welcome. I can ship it to you in California anytime you want
Re: A Nairalander Prepares Bush Meat For His American Friends by aariwa(m): 8:42pm On Mar 15, 2017
unclezuma:
Innocent animal!

grin grin grin grin
Raccoons,squirrels. .etc are not protected by animal rights cos there are so many of them roaming around and many Americans unlike Nigerians do not eat them .The government may indirectly be happy with the people that hunt and kill them
Re: A Nairalander Prepares Bush Meat For His American Friends by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 15, 2017
aariwa:
Attorney my man you are always welcome. I can ship it to you in California anytime you want

Thank you cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Prepares Bush Meat For His American Friends by aariwa(m): 4:03pm On Mar 17, 2017
adonbilivit:
I am proud of you bro. Keep repping...we are Africans. Soon, we would start exporting bushmeat to the USA

check my signature and see why u must believe me even though my name is adonbilivit. Click on my signature now and thank me later.
Thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

Indomie Relish Review: 5 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Buy It. / Spicy Stir Fry Spaghetti Made With Mixed Vegetables And Fish / Would You Guys Eat Still Beans With Worms In Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.