Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Indomie Relish Review: 5 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Buy It. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Indomie Relish Review: 5 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Buy It. (1790 Views)

How Much Is The Price Of Indomie Noodles In Your Area? / Reactions As Pretty Lady Devours ‘rats’ With Relish (watch Video) / If You Haven't Tried This Relish Indomie Then You Should Give It A Try Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Indomie Relish Review: 5 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Buy It. by richee123(m): 8:23pm On May 24, 2020
Indomie relish review, indomie relish i no fit hear word.

They hyped the something like wetin only to try it out yesterday and be thoroughly disappointed.
So we went to Shopprite on Sunday shopping and got a carton of Indomie as usual. Prior to then i'd been longing to have a bite of that new indomie they touted online.

What's the price of Indomie Relish in Nigeria?

It was N350 and the most expensive noodles in Nigeria till date.

Evening food time came and i hurried to the kitchen to do the honors myself. Now typically, i'd experiment with some palm oil and crayfish but eager to know what the Indomie relish tasted like in its most original form, i cooked it as it came.

Inside the pack of the Indomie Relish Chicken Extravaganza (as they called it), you have the... continue reading on Sisi Yemmie's blog
Re: Indomie Relish Review: 5 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Buy It. by meobizy(f): 8:56pm On May 24, 2020
I ate this once and never again. I was surprised to see there was such a variation and I had never seen it advertised anywhere. Digging in about fifteen minutes later I realized the only good thing was the packaging and nothing else.
Re: Indomie Relish Review: 5 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Buy It. by mydadsboy(m): 5:44am On May 25, 2020
It’s a total disappointment! I got some packs during their promo sales and I regretted ever tasting it. Attractive noodles with nonsense seasonings!

(1) (Reply)

How Sweet Is Agama Lizard Meat ?? / Zuri Kitchen At Computer Village. / Jollof Rice Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.