Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,715 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Huge Cancerous Tumour Removed From Kidney Of Poor Child In Port Harcourt (Pics) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Huge Cancerous Tumour Removed From Kidney Of Poor Child In Port Harcourt (Pics) (28352 Views)

Lady Gives Birth On The Road While Going To Cast Her Vote In Port-Harcourt. Pics / 24-Year-Old Lady's Huge Facial Tumour Removed (Photos) / Scary Photos Of Man With Half Face After Cancerous Tumors. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huge Cancerous Tumour Removed From Kidney Of Poor Child In Port Harcourt (Pics) by Elle277(f): 11:54am On Mar 01, 2017
oh my! recover fast little one..
Re: Huge Cancerous Tumour Removed From Kidney Of Poor Child In Port Harcourt (Pics) by MrFinbarr(m): 12:01pm On Mar 01, 2017
smartkester:
you dont take ear rings to the theatre that's one of the rules in operating in a Theatre

She is an anesthesist. So her earrings have no business with the patient.

On the other hand, you are kinda right, but only point earrings are allowed if the operating doctor is a female.

1 Like

Re: Huge Cancerous Tumour Removed From Kidney Of Poor Child In Port Harcourt (Pics) by joey150(m): 12:01pm On Mar 01, 2017
kenonze:
Good job guys.

I tot they said all Nigeria doctors are quacks

Who said

Stop looking for the moon in the afternoon
Re: Huge Cancerous Tumour Removed From Kidney Of Poor Child In Port Harcourt (Pics) by dayleke: 12:06pm On Mar 01, 2017
MrFinbarr:

She is an anesthesist. So her earrings have no business with the patient.

On the other hand, you are kinda right, but only point earrings are allowed if the operating doctor is a female.

And the Bluetooth headsets?
Re: Huge Cancerous Tumour Removed From Kidney Of Poor Child In Port Harcourt (Pics) by MrFinbarr(m): 12:18pm On Mar 01, 2017
dayleke:

And the Bluetooth headsets?

Like I said, she's an anesthetist. Does not have direct contact with patient during a surgery.

Although it's wrong, but can be tolerated.
Re: Huge Cancerous Tumour Removed From Kidney Of Poor Child In Port Harcourt (Pics) by frankoben(m): 12:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
Thanks a billion and more for saving the life of this wonderful child, my gratitude knows no bounds.
Re: Huge Cancerous Tumour Removed From Kidney Of Poor Child In Port Harcourt (Pics) by oblak00(m): 12:36pm On Mar 01, 2017
Oliviaxx:

dunno what's biting your heart this early morning oga...I meant 'recovery' not delivery. Typed that when I was still groggy from sleep. Thanks for pointing that out tho' u could have been more polite. Goodmorning to you too
So you just get up from bed without getting good rest then next thing is to grab your phone to comment on nairaland. I think you are addicted to the net. Try solve it
Re: Huge Cancerous Tumour Removed From Kidney Of Poor Child In Port Harcourt (Pics) by mechanics(m): 12:46pm On Mar 01, 2017
kudos to the doctors
Re: Huge Cancerous Tumour Removed From Kidney Of Poor Child In Port Harcourt (Pics) by bobjoseph: 12:53pm On Mar 01, 2017
BUBU COME BACK HOME MAY DEM TREAT U.
Re: Huge Cancerous Tumour Removed From Kidney Of Poor Child In Port Harcourt (Pics) by FUCKU: 1:07pm On Mar 01, 2017
gbegemaster:
Thank God for successful surgery.

Trust women to take selfies in every situation.

I wish I could urinate in your mouth. You really deserve a badass punch in the face. After everything you read, that's the thing you noticed?. Your type after teaching you in class, your only problem would be that your teacher eats a lot.
Re: Huge Cancerous Tumour Removed From Kidney Of Poor Child In Port Harcourt (Pics) by gbegemaster(m): 1:25pm On Mar 01, 2017
FUCKU:

I wish I could urinate in your mouth. You really deserve a badass punch in the face. After everything you read, that's the thing you noticed?. Your type after teaching you in class, your only problem would be that your teacher eats a lot.
Out of all the monikers to choose that's the one you chose? Your type doesn't even attend classes otherwise you would have seen a two in one comment. One thanking God for the successful surgery and the other criticizing the abuse of selfies.
Re: Huge Cancerous Tumour Removed From Kidney Of Poor Child In Port Harcourt (Pics) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
some market boys and girls will still comment that Nigeria doctors knows nothing,
Re: Huge Cancerous Tumour Removed From Kidney Of Poor Child In Port Harcourt (Pics) by Bukayot: 1:51pm On Mar 01, 2017
nice job
Re: Huge Cancerous Tumour Removed From Kidney Of Poor Child In Port Harcourt (Pics) by FUCKU: 2:05pm On Mar 01, 2017
gbegemaster:
Out of all the monikers to choose that's the one you chose? Your type doesn't even attend classes otherwise you would have seen a two in one comment. One thanking God for the successful surgery and the other criticizing the abuse of selfies.

for the fact that you talk too much doesn't mean you make much sense. If you are a site, you dey for cemetery.
Re: Huge Cancerous Tumour Removed From Kidney Of Poor Child In Port Harcourt (Pics) by gbegemaster(m): 2:32pm On Mar 01, 2017
FUCKU:

for the fact that you talk too much doesn't mean you make much sense. If you are a site, you dey for cemetery.
Are you okay? Even with your short words you don't contribute much.
Re: Huge Cancerous Tumour Removed From Kidney Of Poor Child In Port Harcourt (Pics) by haulforte123: 2:44pm On Mar 01, 2017
Cargo Vs Courier (Are they different?)

This is a brilliant question people ask.
Also, its a question you are asking right now.

What is Common between "Cargo and Courier"?
Transport and Delivery are the common factors between
the two.

Transport.
Involves moving goods from one location to another,
nationally and internationally, through the appropriate
means and routes.

Delivery.
The delivery of goods goes to the planed destination.
However, this brings about the question "What is been
transported? and How does this question lead to the difference?

While, transport and delivery are similar to them,
the nature of goods transported shows the difference.
In other words, (what is been transported).

Here are 3 differentiating factors:

1) Size of Individual goods: Large goods are simply
considered as cargo while smaller goods are considered
Parcels for courier.

2) Quantity of goods: Bulk goods that are equal in weight
and size to and individual large ones, are also regarded
as cargo.

3) Durability of material: Fragile goods are mostly regarded
as cargo. but is more transported by cargo planes than,
by ships.

Hence, cargo services are most favourable for transporting,
larger and heavier goods, while the courier service is more
favourable for transporting parcels.

We hope this information was helpful.

Contact us for shipping and clearing services at:

info@haulforte.com
www.haulforte.com
Re: Huge Cancerous Tumour Removed From Kidney Of Poor Child In Port Harcourt (Pics) by Tafabny(m): 2:59pm On Mar 01, 2017
Wilms tumor I guess
We removed one recently in my centre
Almost twice the size of this one
Get well soon
Re: Huge Cancerous Tumour Removed From Kidney Of Poor Child In Port Harcourt (Pics) by sweetgala(m): 3:07pm On Mar 01, 2017
kenonze:
Good job guys.

That is a lie from the pit of hell and sincerely I've never heard it said

The Nigerian doctors remains some of the best in the world they can be devious in their actions , freely performing arbotions what is lacking is the proper facilities and processes in the university teaching hospitals and general hospitals in Nigeria
Re: Huge Cancerous Tumour Removed From Kidney Of Poor Child In Port Harcourt (Pics) by jbhill(m): 3:57pm On Mar 01, 2017
OUR POLITICIANS STILL RUN TO ABROAD FOR EAR TREATMENT.
Re: Huge Cancerous Tumour Removed From Kidney Of Poor Child In Port Harcourt (Pics) by SURElee(f): 5:33pm On Mar 01, 2017
Jesus! God bless Doctors and medical personnels o! They have the strength to face all this blood. God I can't go back to look a second time. I respect your job and effort you put in o! God bless you you all.
Re: Huge Cancerous Tumour Removed From Kidney Of Poor Child In Port Harcourt (Pics) by jenavism44: 6:17pm On Mar 01, 2017
kenonze:
Good job guys.

not all Nigeria doctors are quack,
Re: Huge Cancerous Tumour Removed From Kidney Of Poor Child In Port Harcourt (Pics) by peacettw: 7:38pm On Mar 01, 2017
smartkester:
you dont take ear rings to the theatre that's one of the rules in operating in a Theatre

Had to Google this cos i had no idea this was a requirement in theatres. I for one have never practised it but then.again i am primarily a physician ans not a surgeon. It turns out from my findings that while such a rule exist, it isnt sacrosant. I do however see now why such rule should apply.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? / Adenike Oshinowo's Battle With Endometriosis / Fastest Way To Lose Weight?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.