Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

How Bishop David Oyedepo Is Paid Monthly Salary - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Bishop David Oyedepo Is Paid Monthly Salary (3546 Views)

BISHOP OYEDEPO: Is CAMA Policy Antichurch? / How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo / 20 Years Later: How Bishop Benson Idahosa Really Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Bishop David Oyedepo Is Paid Monthly Salary by akintom(m): 7:19am On Mar 01, 2017
Memo
To: All Mission Stations
Subject: Prophetic Focus for march 2017
Date: February 28th, 2017

My Case is Different greetings to you all in Jesus’ name.

I believe everyone of us must have had definite encounters with the Word in the course of the month of February; I pray for the release of grace upon each one of us that will enable us to keep walking in the light that we encountered, and to continue to grow in the knowledge of the truth, going forth from glory to glory in Jesus’ name. Amen.
But what is the Spirit of the Lord saying concerning the month of March 2017?
As we are all aware, we are in the last days, where the mountain of the house of the Lord shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and many nations shall flow unto it – Mic. 4:1-2
We are in the latter days, where God is out, building the latter house, whose glory shall be greater than the former – Hag. 2:3-9

We are also in the latter days, where God’s people shall begin to build the old wastes, raise up the former desolations, the desolations of many generations – Is. 61:4-5

We are indeed in the building era in the body of Christ!

But through wisdom is a house built; and by understanding it is established – Pro. 24:3-4

This implies that, we are in the era of the manifestation of the ‘manifold’ wisdom of God in the body of Christ today. As it is written, “To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God, according to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord” – Eph. 3:10-11
The manifold wisdom of God here, is translated in the Amplified Bible as “the many-sided wisdom of God in all its innumerable aspects and infinite varieties”

There shall be a strong wave of the Spirit of wisdom blowing across the body of Christ like never known before in history, with undeniable proofs in building great institutions across the nations of the earth. These institutions shall include, mega church facilities, educational institutions across all levels, health care infrastructures, great industries and conglomerates, etc. through the empowerment of the Spirit of wisdom – Ps 87:1-7

This order of wisdom cannot be found in the land of the living, neither can it be acquired in any institution of learning, because it is from above, it shall be above all intellectual realms that even destruction and death shall bow to its authority. This wisdom from on high will engender dominion over all the challenges of life, make amazing discoveries in creating solution to real life problems and many more – Job. 28:7-28
The body of Christ is in for the best of time ever; God shall be empowering the end-time church to reign by the outpouring of the Spirit of wisdom – Pro. 8:15-18

We are indeed in the era of the manifestation of the sons of God, that the world has been waiting for; and as this army of solution providers begins to rise in the body of Christ, the world around us shall begin to exclaim, ‘what wisdom is this that is given unto them that such mighty works are wrought by their hands?’

Therefore, the prophetic focus for the month of March 2017 is:
What Wisdom is This? – Matt. 13:54.

Recommended books of the month authored by Bishop David O. Oyedepo include:
* Winning Wisdom
*Walking in wisdom
* The Wisdom that Works

*Creating A New Beginning by Bishop David Abioye

Remain ever blessed!

Jesus is Lord!

Bishop David O. Oyedepo

1 Like

Re: How Bishop David Oyedepo Is Paid Monthly Salary by Swaggzkid: 7:21am On Mar 01, 2017
Re: How Bishop David Oyedepo Is Paid Monthly Salary by akintom(m): 7:39am On Mar 01, 2017
Although bishop Oyedepo had gloatingly claimed in the past, that he doesn't derive monthly salary from the church's purse, that may be true.

Being a master trickster that he's, this public proclamation is one of the gimmicks, by which he makes the members to believe that, they can "provoke their god" to raining money down on them, if they can "seed" a "sacrificial" resource.

But what these members don't know is that, bishop Oyedepo had figured out the means via which he will make million fold of the monthly salary he claimed he sacrificed to god.

And here it is. If you check the first OP, at the bottom, his three different books (which are mere repetition of just one thought, that can be summarized in two paragraphs of a newsletter) are recommended to the members.

The members buy these books, and also buy for those they intend to convert. And convincing themselves, that they are "keying" into the act of "provoking god".

All the sales generated monthly, goes to the privately owned account by Bishop Oyedepo. This account is named after his company called DAVID OYEDEPO MINISTRY INTERNATIONAL (DOMI).

In the words of oyedepo below:

"This order of wisdom cannot be found in the land of the living, neither can it be acquired in any institution of learning, because it is from above, it shall be above all intellectual realms....... "

Yes, oyedepo is correct. Because, to be able to make money from rational minds, you will need wisdom that is obtainable in the land of the living.

But to make money off the minds bound in grand illusion, all you need is gimmicks, charade and oppressive mentality.

3 Likes

Re: How Bishop David Oyedepo Is Paid Monthly Salary by AntiWailer: 7:49am On Mar 01, 2017
Brainless.

If they ask you to read books. You can choose to borrow or not buy.

Nobody put a gun on your head.
Re: How Bishop David Oyedepo Is Paid Monthly Salary by akintom(m): 7:54am On Mar 01, 2017
AntiWailer:
Brainless.
If they ask you to read books. You can choose to borrow or not buy.
Nobody put a gun on your head.
It's against the redemptive right to borrow!
It's an abuse of the regeneration in the kingdom!
- Bishop Oyedepo.

5 Likes

Re: How Bishop David Oyedepo Is Paid Monthly Salary by Speedyconnect5: 7:56am On Mar 01, 2017
akintom:
Memo
To: All Mission Stations
Subject: Prophetic Focus for march 2017
Date: February 28th, 2017

My Case is Different greetings to you all in Jesus’ name.

I believe everyone of us must have had definite encounters with the Word in the course of the month of February; I pray for the release of grace upon each one of us that will enable us to keep walking in the light that we encountered, and to continue to grow in the knowledge of the truth, going forth from glory to glory in Jesus’ name. Amen.
But what is the Spirit of the Lord saying concerning the month of March 2017?
As we are all aware, we are in the last days, where the mountain of the house of the Lord shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and many nations shall flow unto it – Mic. 4:1-2
We are in the latter days, where God is out, building the latter house, whose glory shall be greater than the former – Hag. 2:3-9

We are also in the latter days, where God’s people shall begin to build the old wastes, raise up the former desolations, the desolations of many generations – Is. 61:4-5

We are indeed in the building era in the body of Christ!

But through wisdom is a house built; and by understanding it is established – Pro. 24:3-4

This implies that, we are in the era of the manifestation of the ‘manifold’ wisdom of God in the body of Christ today. As it is written, “To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God, according to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord” – Eph. 3:10-11
The manifold wisdom of God here, is translated in the Amplified Bible as “the many-sided wisdom of God in all its innumerable aspects and infinite varieties”

There shall be a strong wave of the Spirit of wisdom blowing across the body of Christ like never known before in history, with undeniable proofs in building great institutions across the nations of the earth. These institutions shall include, mega church facilities, educational institutions across all levels, health care infrastructures, great industries and conglomerates, etc. through the empowerment of the Spirit of wisdom – Ps 87:1-7

This order of wisdom cannot be found in the land of the living, neither can it be acquired in any institution of learning, because it is from above, it shall be above all intellectual realms that even destruction and death shall bow to its authority. This wisdom from on high will engender dominion over all the challenges of life, make amazing discoveries in creating solution to real life problems and many more – Job. 28:7-28
The body of Christ is in for the best of time ever; God shall be empowering the end-time church to reign by the outpouring of the Spirit of wisdom – Pro. 8:15-18

We are indeed in the era of the manifestation of the sons of God, that the world has been waiting for; and as this army of solution providers begins to rise in the body of Christ, the world around us shall begin to exclaim, ‘what wisdom is this that is given unto them that such mighty works are wrought by their hands?’

Therefore, the prophetic focus for the month of March 2017 is:
What Wisdom is This? – Matt. 13:54.

Recommended books of the month authored by Bishop David O. Oyedepo include:
* Winning Wisdom
*Walking in wisdom
* The Wisdom that Works

*Creating A New Beginning by Bishop David Abioye

Remain ever blessed!

Jesus is Lord!

Bishop David O. Oyedepo

that salary os mere formality
Re: How Bishop David Oyedepo Is Paid Monthly Salary by hopefulLandlord: 8:08am On Mar 01, 2017
I learnt the church account is also his personal account, I don't know how true that is though
Re: How Bishop David Oyedepo Is Paid Monthly Salary by enshy: 8:38am On Mar 01, 2017
What height of disdain without recourse to human reasoning!
Every good reader of books knows a material cannot suffice for a soul craving for knowledge and insight!
Pls did any good student rely on one material for accounts, economics, thermodynamics, electrical machines, power, computer programming; dont we not even have some topics in parts by same author?
Every good reader would decide what materials to digest in his quest for knowledge. If he wishes, he sticks to one author, if he loves his stlye of writing!
Whose business if all my library is filled with Pastor so and so's books?
Do you see his followership and their commitment? Shame on the devil and the enemies of the gospel! They try so hard and keep failing!
See let all hear, be ready to get frustrated beyond measure, your blood will rise so high because the prosperity of the church has just begun. We give and yet abound to much! Dont get jealous, if you want to enjoy this prosperity, join the church!
We have dominion over ALL!!!
Re: How Bishop David Oyedepo Is Paid Monthly Salary by Omoluabi16(m): 8:45am On Mar 01, 2017
akintom:
Although bishop Oyedepo had gloatingly claimed in the past, that he doesn't derive monthly salary from the church's purse, that may be true.

Being a master trickster that he's, this public proclamation is one of the gimmicks, by which he makes the members to believe that, they can "provoke their god" to raining money down on them, if they can "seed" a "sacrificial" resource.

But what these members don't know is that, bishop Oyedepo had figured out the means via which he will make million fold of the monthly salary he claimed he sacrificed to god.

And here it is. If you check the first OP, at the bottom, his three different books (which are mere repetition of just one thought, that can be summarized in two paragraphs of a newsletter) are recommended to the members.

The members buy these books, and also buy for those they intend to convert. And convincing themselves, that they are "keying" into the act of "provoking god".

All the sales generated monthly, goes to the privately owned account by Bishop Oyedepo. This account is named after his company called DAVID OYEDEPO MINISTRY INTERNATIONAL (DOMI).

In the words of oyedepo below:

"This order of wisdom cannot be found in the land of the living, neither can it be acquired in any institution of learning, because it is from above, it shall be above all intellectual realms....... "

Yes, oyedepo is correct. Because, to be able to make money from rational minds, you will need wisdom that is obtainable in the land of the living.

But to make money off the minds bound in grand illusion, all you need is gimmicks, charade and oppressive mentality.
did he force you to buy? oga, don't let Christianity give you HBP oh.
Re: How Bishop David Oyedepo Is Paid Monthly Salary by akintom(m): 9:19am On Mar 01, 2017
Omoluabi16:
did he force you to buy? oga, don't let Christianity give you HBP oh.
The folks bound in grand illusion, are mentally "forced" to buy.

Am just awakening such folks.
Re: How Bishop David Oyedepo Is Paid Monthly Salary by akintom(m): 9:46am On Mar 01, 2017
enshy:
What height of disdain without recourse to human reasoning!
Every good reader of books knows a material cannot suffice for a soul craving for knowledge and insight!
Pls did any good student rely on one material for accounts, economics, thermodynamics, electrical machines, power, computer programming; dont we not even have some topics in parts by same author?
Every good reader would decide what materials to digest in his quest for knowledge. If he wishes, he sticks to one author, if he loves his stlye of writing!
Whose business if all my library is filled with Pastor so and so's books?
Do you see his followership and their commitment? Shame on the devil and the enemies of the gospel! They try so hard and keep failing!
See let all hear, be ready to get frustrated beyond measure, your blood will rise so high because the prosperity of the church has just begun. We give and yet abound to much! Dont get jealous, if you want to enjoy this prosperity, join the church!
We have dominion over ALL!!!

It's obvious that you're perplexed beyond the control of the Holy Spirit regulation.

You never imagined your bishop oyedepo been demystified in this manner. Poor you there.

You folks are fond of cursing with hypertension, don't you think that this curse is returning to you in multiple folds? Because the last time i checked, your mama faith, was down with complication of hypertension.

Your bishop is just like those fraudulent lecturers, who copy and paste textbooks, make them to handout and sell them to students, every year.
Re: How Bishop David Oyedepo Is Paid Monthly Salary by enshy: 10:01am On Mar 01, 2017
akintom:

It's obvious that you're perplexed beyond the control of the Holy Spirit regulation.

You never imagined your bishop oyedepo been demystified in this manner. Poor you there.

You folks are fond of cursing with hypertension, don't you think that this curse is returning to you in multiple folds? Because the last time i checked, your mama faith, was down with complication of hypertension.

Your bishop is just like those fraudulent lecturers, who copy and paste textbooks, make them to handout and sell them to students, every year.
Please I have cursed nobody and neither do I attend his church. Judgment is of God!
Yet another myopic view: do the students of fraudulent lecturers buy the books out of necessity or compulsion? in pain or joy? Is this how you demystify by muddling up points comparing paralleled scenarios? His followers buy of Joy, necessity and the results are evident even before the blind so you have no excuse not to see!
I dont know if Mama Faith is/was down but I know she is alive, preaching, bouncing. You say you are healthy at barely 30years, she is barely above 50years! You cant do one-hundredth what she has done nor can you surpass her achievements in all areas! You cant even take up her first son who is also in the ministry!
All Im saying is that family isnt in your class! Go to the next you can find around! May be one of those your fraudulent lecturers cos I dont them...The school I graduated from, we had none!
Re: How Bishop David Oyedepo Is Paid Monthly Salary by akintom(m): 12:12pm On Mar 01, 2017
enshy:

Please I have cursed nobody and neither do I attend his church. Judgment is of God!
Aren't those who curse directly, your brothers and sisters? And didn't you, in your previous reply to me, and in your perplexed mind, desire that my blood pressure increase? Because i did an analysis on your bishop?

enshy:

Yet another myopic view: do the students of fraudulent lecturers buy the books out of necessity or compulsion? in pain or joy? Is this how you demystify by muddling up points comparing paralleled scenarios? His followers buy of Joy, necessity and the results are evident even before the blind so you have no excuse not to see!

Some folks are called "the gullible ones" (mostly found at religious gatherings). Do you know why they are so called?

They are called gullible, because a "psychological force" (brainwashing, in lay man's language), can make them do things, that will normally require the use of brute force, before they can be made to do it.

enshy:

You cant do one-hundredth what she has done nor can you surpass her achievements in all areas! You cant even take up her first son who is also in the ministry!
This shows your limitations, as far as the indices used in determining success is concerned.

enshy:

All Im saying is that family isnt in your class! Go to the next you can find around!
The very reason you religious folks will worship anything, as long as it claims it heard god. Even if it be donkey, you folks will gather to hear it.

enshy:

May be one of those your fraudulent lecturers cos I dont them...The school I graduated from, we had none!
The level and quality of your reasoning, has confirmed to me, the quality of stuffs driven into you, by the ones who taught you.

1 Like

Re: How Bishop David Oyedepo Is Paid Monthly Salary by luvmijeje(f): 12:38pm On Mar 01, 2017
I'm not getting the issue. Is it a crime or a sin for an Author to sell a book that's written by himself or herself?
Re: How Bishop David Oyedepo Is Paid Monthly Salary by enshy: 1:07pm On Mar 01, 2017
akintom:

Aren't those who curse directly, your brothers and sisters? And didn't you, in your previous reply to me, and in your perplexed mind, desire that my blood pressure increase? Because i did an analysis on your bishop?

Some folks are called "the gullible ones" (mostly found at religious gatherings). Do you know why they are so called?

They are called gullible, because a "psychological force" (brainwashing, in lay man's language), can make them do things, that will normally require the use of brute force, before they can be made to do it.

This shows your limitations, as far as the indices used in determining success is concerned.

The very reason you religious folks will worship anything, as long as it claims it heard god. Even if it be donkey, you folks will gather to hear it.

The level and quality of your reasoning, has confirmed to me, the quality of stuffs driven into you, by the ones who taught you.
Noooo.Its your hate, envy and jealousy thats making your blood rise. You are hurt at the followership and prosperity of the church. I cant help you for the followership n prosperity will be in manifolds every year!
Bro, no man follows one who has nothing to offer...If you want such followership and attention, seek counselling!
How else do you measure success? You have resorted to insults cos you know you by no means match the least in that household.
I understand your pain...What you claimed is bullshit after 20 years of dancing around it, see what others have made out of it..Verily you were your own problem, not God. You were never seriois with Him, He couldnt bestow on you these honour, beauty and glory! Every human will hurt, see the honour, beauty and glory of the Church! You are on the losing side and you are hurt! Christ is calling you back, forget the shame and run to Him, this attitude wont help you. No peace, joy nor glory to show for it...A belief in no God, what a pathetic life!
You talk about brain washing, that exactly is the true definition of your state when you are blind to the truth and kick against it fruitlessly and shamelessly..Your efforts cant get a single soul out of the Kingdom..God isnt moved by the hatred, its a pitiable state! Get on your knees and give up your futile fight and run to God with seriousness, sincerity and sobriety.
You cant but accept that the Church of God is far ahead of your sham logic, reasoning, ideas! Its for the low lives!! Get your gibberish far away from us!!! Its nauseating, appalling, annoying and only fit for the Fools, Perverts, Dead!
We have of God and have overcome all! You cant beat us to it! You have failed before you started.
Re: How Bishop David Oyedepo Is Paid Monthly Salary by akintom(m): 1:31pm On Mar 01, 2017
enshy:

Noooo.Its your hate, envy and jealousy thats making your blood rise. You are hurt at the followership and prosperity of the church. I cant help you for the followership n prosperity will be in manifolds every year!
Bro, no man follows one who has nothing to offer...If you want such followership and attention, seek counselling!
How else do you measure success? You have resorted to insults cos you know you by no means match the least in that household.
I understand your pain...What you claimed is bullshit after 20 years of dancing around it, see what others have made out of it..Verily you were your own problem, not God. You were never seriois with Him, He couldnt bestow on you these honour, beauty and glory! Every human will hurt, see the honour, beauty and glory of the Church! You are on the losing side and you are hurt! Christ is calling you back, forget the shame and run to Him, this attitude wont help you. No peace, joy nor glory to show for it...A belief in no God, what a pathetic life!
You talk about brain washing, that exactly is the true definition of your state when you are blind to the truth and kick against it fruitlessly and shamelessly..Your efforts cant get a single soul out of the Kingdom..God isnt moved by the hatred, its a pitiable state! Get on your knees and give up your futile fight and run to God with seriousness, sincerity and sobriety.
You cant but accept that the Church of God is far ahead of your sham logic, reasoning, ideas! Its for the low lives!! Get your gibberish far away from us!!! Its nauseating, appalling, annoying and only fit for the Fools, Perverts, Dead!
We have of God and have overcome all! You cant beat us to it! You have failed before you started.
Kikikikikikiki... Looool.

So much anger and delusionary reaction there. Now the holy ghost must be disappointed in one of its host.
Re: How Bishop David Oyedepo Is Paid Monthly Salary by enshy: 1:55pm On Mar 01, 2017
akintom:
Kikikikikikiki... Looool.

So much anger and delusionary reaction there. Now the holy ghost must be disappointed in one of its host.
You want to know how much anger we possess in the Holy Ghost!
Ask the devils, witches, wizards, demons, ogbanjes how much havoc we have caused in their kingdoms?
We shut them up at will!!
See how you spite the Holy Ghost, no wonder He couldnt dwell in you after 20 years of dancing around him cos 'he knew what was in man-you'...
My man, get connected or lose out! You decide...However, I owe every man the truth and prayers! Ive done the former, Ill also do the latter at no cost!
Re: How Bishop David Oyedepo Is Paid Monthly Salary by enshy: 2:04pm On Mar 01, 2017
luvmijeje:
I'm not getting the issue. Is it a crime or a sin for an Author to sell a book that's written by himself or herself?
We are a threat to them! They talk about us every time!
Our prosperity, dominion, large followership threatens them!
They cant fathom how connecting to a God, they say doesnt exist beautiful the lives of His own.
I was thinking if something doesnt exist, you dont give it attention but no they give it so much attention, they talk about it, they criticize just to ease their troubled minds!
What a life! What doesnt exist yet you give it 100% attention. Its a challenge for all Xtians: their devotion must not surpass ours!
Re: How Bishop David Oyedepo Is Paid Monthly Salary by Topgainer: 2:32pm On Mar 01, 2017
enshy:

Is this how you demystify by muddling up points comparing paralleled scenarios? His followers buy of Joy, necessity and the results are evident even before the blind so you have no excuse not to see!

I dont know if Mama Faith is/was down but I know she is alive, preaching, bouncing. You say you are healthy at barely 30years, she is barely above 50years! You cant do one-hundredth what she has done nor can you surpass her achievements in all areas! You cant even take up her first son who is also in the ministry!
All Im saying is that family isnt in your class! Go to the next you can find around! May be one of those your fraudulent lecturers cos I dont them...The school I graduated from, we had none!

Listen you that is under spell of the gods of the nation, Jesus will never print a book and sell to you under any guise. Even the Bible was distributed free at no profit to the Church Publishers before the advent of Satanic Merchants of false gospel. The offerings and freewill donations of the congregation paid for the Bible/books/productions that were shared free to all who might need them.
The usual language of the hypnotized men- worshipper. Full of themselves, boastful and living in denial, always claiming to be powerful but full of hoodwinks, spells, psycho-workup and manipulation of the gullible for financial profits.
A particular Bishop had told his Mumuish followers to sow a fat seed so that none of them will have course to be sick or pay hospital bills. A week after the Son was held back in critical condition at one of the best health facilities with arrangements to be flown abroad. Next, the wife goes regularly for checkups for a condition abroad for which the Bishop will tell the hypnotized (who pay for the affluence) that Mama went for Holidays. This is not the Gospel of Jesus at all.

1 Like

Re: How Bishop David Oyedepo Is Paid Monthly Salary by Topgainer: 2:46pm On Mar 01, 2017
luvmijeje:
Not just any book but a book claimed to be endorsed by Jesus sold to God's family at good profit margins. It is not just a Crime but wicked. How much did they pay God for copyright?

A book that the production cost is like N 500 will be sold for N3000 by the false gospel Merchants, the brainwashed are told to relax that the cost is justified because the book will bless their souls even more than the Bible that was copied or that the proceeds will be used to fly the gospel on jet to Somalia, Qatar and Yemen. What sort of nonsense is that?

1 Like

Re: How Bishop David Oyedepo Is Paid Monthly Salary by enshy: 3:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
Topgainer:

Listen you that is under spell of the gods of the nation, Jesus will never print a book and sell to you under any guise. Even the Bible was distributed free at no profit to the Church Publishers before the advent of Satanic Merchants of false gospel. The offerings and freewill donations of the congregation paid for the Bible/books/productions that were shared free to all who might need them.
The usual language of the hypnotized men- worshipper. Full of themselves, boastful and living in denial, always claiming to be powerful but full of hoodwinks, spells, psycho-workup and manipulation of the gullible for financial profits.
A particular Bishop had told his Mumuish followers to sow a fat seed so that none of them will have course to be sick or pay hospital bills. A week after the Son was held back in critical condition at one of the best health facilities with arrangements to be flown abroad. Next, the wife goes regularly for checkups for a condition abroad for which the Bishop will tell the hypnotized (who pay for the affluence) that Mama went for Holidays. This is not the Gospel of Jesus at all.
Oh you believe the Gospel of Jesus! Thats fair enough.
I see you burn for Truth..So what have you done for free in the world? You that believe the gospel, what have you done to spread it? How many bibles have you given free?
Please dont sound like you are one sent by God to show a better way. Who are you? What have you achieved in Christ?
A man who is unknown to the Spirit speaking authoritatively as per things of the Spirit. Which books have you written and shared free? Show the world an example to crave and not compose lyrics to deceive the simple.
What is it to me if his son was sick? Didnt he recover? If you wait for his downfall, you will wait till eternity!
Pls get engaged in useful activities that will profit and dont keep putting together sweet words to deceive the ignorant..Get working for the furtherance of the Gospel and not pull others down.
A see you as the simple and ignorant man described in Proverbs who 'is on the way that seemeth right and knows not that it leads to destruction'
Bishop is not your class neither am I...Move ahead pls!
Re: How Bishop David Oyedepo Is Paid Monthly Salary by akintom(m): 3:15pm On Mar 01, 2017
enshy:

You want to know how much anger we possess in the Holy Ghost!
Ask the devils, witches, wizards, demons, ogbanjes how much havoc we have caused in their kingdoms?
!

Just like Bishop Oyedepo slapped and stigmatized an innocent young girl, right in the presence of his sheepmaniacs of course. Accusing her of witchcraft that only exist in oyedepo's mind.

Your bishop will never in his life try that insane act again. You know why? We took him to rehab home through our lashing of sense into him, through medium like this.

If you let that illusionary anger of the Holy Spirit, push you into that madness, you will have explanations to make to child rights advocates.
Re: How Bishop David Oyedepo Is Paid Monthly Salary by whitestar01(m): 4:04pm On Mar 01, 2017
oyedepo De fraudulent anti christ
Re: How Bishop David Oyedepo Is Paid Monthly Salary by enshy: 4:49pm On Mar 01, 2017
akintom:

Just like Bishop Oyedepo slapped and stigmatized an innocent young girl, right in the presence of the his sheepmaniacs of course. Accusing her of witchcraft that only exist in oyedepo's mind.

Your bishop will never in his life try that insane act again. You know why? We took him to rehab home through our lashing of sense into him, through medium like this.

If you let that illusionary anger of the Holy Spirit, push you into that madness, you will have explanations to make to child rights advocates.
Ah he didnt see all your posts on nairaland and the likes. He is not on any of the platforms...You only wasted your energies and poured out fury for nought.
However, I dont speak of the physical, our warfare isnt carnal, its so mighty we pull down strongholds.
You and your advocates are in the physical..We are far ahead!!!
You even spite the Holy Spirit: God forgive you!
Re: How Bishop David Oyedepo Is Paid Monthly Salary by Topgainer: 5:23pm On Mar 01, 2017
enshy:

Oh you believe the Gospel of Jesus! Thats fair enough.
I see you burn for Truth..So what have you done for free in the world? You that believe the gospel, what have you done to spread it? How many bibles have you given free?
Please dont sound like you are one sent by God to show a better way. Who are you? What have you achieved in Christ?
A man who is unknown to the Spirit speaking authoritatively as per things of the Spirit. Which books have you written and shared free? Show the world an example to crave and not compose lyrics to deceive the simple.
What is it to me if his son was sick? Didnt he recover? If you wait for his downfall, you will wait till eternity!
Pls get engaged in useful activities that will profit and dont keep putting together sweet words to deceive the ignorant..Get working for the furtherance of the Gospel and not pull others down.
A see you as the simple and ignorant man described in Proverbs who 'is on the way that seemeth right and knows not that it leads to destruction'
Bishop is not your class neither am I...Move ahead pls!
Insult me for pointing the truth of the false gospel Merchants to you, I care less.
While the Merchants are busy devising new means and methods of scamming the gullibles. The hypnotized you continue to wallow in delusions ( of what you are not)
delusion of class. Meet anybody on the road ask him to give you a resetting slap, I hear it helps sometimes.

If your darling Bishop and god makes it to Heaven through merchandizing gospel then everybody on earth without exception will go to Heaven
Re: How Bishop David Oyedepo Is Paid Monthly Salary by enshy: 5:36pm On Mar 01, 2017
Topgainer:

Insult me for pointing the truth of the false gospel Merchants to you, I care less.
While the Merchants are busy devising new means and methods of scamming the gullibles. The hypnotized you continue to wallow in delusions ( of what you are not)
delusion of class. Meet anybody on the road ask him to give you a resetting slap, I hear it helps sometimes.

If your darling Bishop and god makes it to Heaven through merchandizing gospel then everybody on earth without exception will go to Heaven
Im hynotized and deluded for believing in Jesus. May I not recover from it, may I die in it!
But what have you added to the Kingdom O man that loves the gospel? how many souls have you saved? how many have you helped? how many bibles have you distributed?
You seem to be one of those that brought the woman caught in adultery to Jesus and say we caught her in the act, Moses says we stone her, what do you say?
Jesus knows the hypocrisy in man, he said 'he that hath no sin should cast the first stone'
You brought the woman, what of the man! He that would come to equity must come with clean hands!
You are not worthy to speak of a man who has done so much in the Kingdom while you roam the internet looking for opportunity to spite Men of God..You will need to repent before His return if ure indeed a Xtian! Or maybe you are one of them thet detest God, may Grace not give up on you!
Re: How Bishop David Oyedepo Is Paid Monthly Salary by luvmijeje(f): 7:45pm On Mar 01, 2017
Topgainer:

Not just any book but a book claimed to be endorsed by Jesus sold to God's family at good profit margins. It is not just a Crime but wicked. How much did they pay God for copyright?

A book that the production cost is like N 500 will be sold for N3000 by the false gospel Merchants, the brainwashed are told to relax that the cost is justified because the book will bless their souls even more than the Bible that was copied or that the proceeds will be used to fly the gospel on jet to Somalia, Qatar and Yemen. What sort of nonsense is that?

You get wahala. Is the Bible not sold?
Re: How Bishop David Oyedepo Is Paid Monthly Salary by luvmijeje(f): 10:11pm On Mar 01, 2017
enshy:

We are a threat to them! They talk about us every time!
Our prosperity, dominion, large followership threatens them!
They cant fathom how connecting to a God, they say doesnt exist beautiful the lives of His own.
I was thinking if something doesnt exist, you dont give it attention but no they give it so much attention, they talk about it, they criticize just to ease their troubled minds!
What a life! What doesnt exist yet you give it 100% attention. Its a challenge for all Xtians: their devotion must not surpass ours!

Yes ooo. What devotion? That there's no God? No one live his or her lifetime with such belief. You either believe in God or fellow men. Reality will rain one day on their parade.

1 Like

Re: How Bishop David Oyedepo Is Paid Monthly Salary by Topgainer: 8:44am On Mar 02, 2017
luvmijeje:

You get wahala. Is the Bible not sold?
Only those under spell will justify wrong with foolish logic. It is said in the Bible that they will procure for themselves glaringly false teachers who will teach them what they want to hear.

You didn't see where I said gospel merchants sold the Bible. True Christian mission don't sell Bible or books. American false Christianity and its offsprings invented such business strictly for profit. Jehovah witness though rebuked for some of its doctrine will see heaven before many souls under dubious Pentecostal Prosperity peddlers.
Merchants of false gospel own publishing houses for such, strictly a business.
Now they feel threatened that the free mobile Bible apps are available to all.
Guess what? They have created yet another sin taught to their sheeples which is ' reading any other Bible aside the paper print copy is an abomination' Haven't you heard that?
Re: How Bishop David Oyedepo Is Paid Monthly Salary by Topgainer: 8:50am On Mar 02, 2017
enshy:

Im hynotized and deluded for believing in Jesus. May I not recover from it, may I die in it!
Jesus does not hypnotize and delude any. Occultic Prophets and Bishops do that art.
Jesus will deliver you and you shall not die in it or continue to lose your resources to dubious gospel merchants and prosperity peddlers. In Jesus Name, say Amen.
Re: How Bishop David Oyedepo Is Paid Monthly Salary by enshy: 9:47am On Mar 02, 2017
Topgainer:

Jesus does not hypnotize and delude any. Occultic Prophets and Bishops do that art.
Jesus will deliver you and you shall not die in it or continue to lose your resources to dubious gospel merchants and prosperity peddlers. In Jesus Name, say Amen.
Dont be too smart! You are an enemy! You love Jesus and detest His Men, Rubbish!
You have no hiding place: Paul said 'no wonder even the devil disguises as angel of light'
You are an enemy of Jesus and His gospel...You are a wolf in sheep's clothing...God rebukes you! The host of Heaven resist you!
I repeat if serving Jesus is delusion, may I die it! You are carnal, you cant understand spiritual things. You have a form a godliness, but you lack power! You are neither cold nor hot, here nor there, all such Jesus spues them out! He has given you, yes you, space to repent! Do that now lest you find yourself in lost battle with Jesus, to whom we have to do!
Re: How Bishop David Oyedepo Is Paid Monthly Salary by luvmijeje(f): 10:46am On Mar 02, 2017
Topgainer:

Only those under spell will justify wrong with foolish logic. It is said in the Bible that they will procure for themselves glaringly false teachers who will teach them what they want to hear.

You didn't see where I said gospel merchants sold the Bible. True Christian mission don't sell Bible or books. American false Christianity and its offsprings invented such business strictly for profit. Jehovah witness though rebuked for some of its doctrine will see heaven before many souls under dubious Pentecostal Prosperity peddlers.
Merchants of false gospel own publishing houses for such, strictly a business.
Now they feel threatened that the free mobile Bible apps are available to all.
Guess what? They have created yet another sin taught to their sheeples which is ' reading any other Bible aside the paper print copy is an abomination' Haven't you heard that?

The Bible someone is giving out free is borne by someone else. Anything that doesn't cost you in your service to God is not worth it.

The man of God wrote a book with his hands and you're saying he should not profit from it because he reference the Bible. Deu 15:10b says

then because of this the Lord your God will bless you in all your work and in everything you put your hand to.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tithing Should Be Redundant Now! / All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! / If God Is Omnipotent, Can He...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.