Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

What Lai Mohammed Said About Yaradua When He Was Sick - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Lai Mohammed Said About Yaradua When He Was Sick (33507 Views)

Nigeria Was Blessed To Have Your Leadership - Jonathan Remembers Yaradua / Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK / Lai Mohammed Demanded Visual Proof of Ailing President Yaradua 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Lai Mohammed Said About Yaradua When He Was Sick by Ibrochaka(m): 12:56pm On Jul 11, 2017
Re: What Lai Mohammed Said About Yaradua When He Was Sick by Cornerstone001: 12:57pm On Jul 11, 2017
sad sad
Re: What Lai Mohammed Said About Yaradua When He Was Sick by ajepako(f): 12:57pm On Jul 11, 2017
Why are you surprised?

Everyone knows APC has different yardstick for weighing and commenting on national issues..

One for their members ( And mostly, it is by keeping mum or using 'rough chance' when confronted)

Whereas they have several for non-members... ( that is when they will shout from rooftops, foaming in the mouth in their condemnation, calling for mass action, strikes, protests and featuring it on every national and international mass media)

Hypocrites...

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Lai Mohammed Said About Yaradua When He Was Sick by emmymdk: 12:57pm On Jul 11, 2017
What is his name?

LIA MOHAMMED...

You see, it's not a new thing...
Re: What Lai Mohammed Said About Yaradua When He Was Sick by daddyrich: 12:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
What goes around comes around
Re: What Lai Mohammed Said About Yaradua When He Was Sick by GuntersChain(m): 12:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
apc is doing the same thing now. It seems all the media aides have gone mute all of a sudden.
Re: What Lai Mohammed Said About Yaradua When He Was Sick by exlinkleads(f): 12:59pm On Jul 11, 2017
ok
Re: What Lai Mohammed Said About Yaradua When He Was Sick by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 11, 2017
Nukualofa:
I love that. grin

If only you know how this useless Dickson sleeps with recruits forthis Peace corp.

They threatened ladies with jobs and he sleeps with them without condom

Useless man.

You mean Lai Mohammad?

1 Like

Re: What Lai Mohammed Said About Yaradua When He Was Sick by 9jatatafo(m): 1:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
Its only dog that can go back to its vomit
Re: What Lai Mohammed Said About Yaradua When He Was Sick by Kobicove(m): 1:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
Nukualofa:
I love that. grin

If only you know how this useless Dickson sleeps with recruits forthis Peace corp.

Useless man.

What concerns Dickson Akor in this matter? undecided
Re: What Lai Mohammed Said About Yaradua When He Was Sick by damola311: 1:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
I trust the legend lie liar, he can deny it...

2 Likes

Re: What Lai Mohammed Said About Yaradua When He Was Sick by joenor(m): 1:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
You see, Now his turn has come, there are no weekly briefing on the Presd Health, and he's the Minister for Information... Na wa
Re: What Lai Mohammed Said About Yaradua When He Was Sick by emmymdk: 1:03pm On Jul 11, 2017
Nawa oh! What a Nation?

And the ethnic and religious War they implant in the youths (leaders of tomorrow) with the billions they steal won't let us ask Questions..

They was a Nation!
Re: What Lai Mohammed Said About Yaradua When He Was Sick by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 11, 2017
Talk about dejavu and Karma mixed together... i.e. Buharism... grin
Re: What Lai Mohammed Said About Yaradua When He Was Sick by prolove22(m): 1:08pm On Jul 11, 2017
Na lie is not me, na that guy

Re: What Lai Mohammed Said About Yaradua When He Was Sick by Splashme: 1:09pm On Jul 11, 2017
ivandragon:
Hypocrites will avoid this thread like a plague...

Re: What Lai Mohammed Said About Yaradua When He Was Sick by lincs25(m): 1:10pm On Jul 11, 2017
Bunch of hypocrites
Re: What Lai Mohammed Said About Yaradua When He Was Sick by ephi123(f): 1:12pm On Jul 11, 2017
What goes around comes around. Enjoy it.

I hope their BMC crew will come on here to do their work and twist this in some way. No work no pay, eh? That is how one of them said government / official positions occupied in the past by Buhari are possibly the ones funding his children's UK school fees. Senseless beings.

2 Likes

Re: What Lai Mohammed Said About Yaradua When He Was Sick by lonecatt(m): 1:12pm On Jul 11, 2017
what goes around comes around,oga lai please update us on buharis present where about

1 Like

Re: What Lai Mohammed Said About Yaradua When He Was Sick by ChuckD1(m): 1:12pm On Jul 11, 2017
Replace 40 with 60, Aondoakaas with Dauras, and PDPs with APCs and the statement will be as relevant today.

1 Like

Re: What Lai Mohammed Said About Yaradua When He Was Sick by Mcreloaded(m): 1:13pm On Jul 11, 2017
Have you ever googles Lai or check Lai on wikipedia
You will be amazed and you will see there is no need to complain it is self explanatory
Re: What Lai Mohammed Said About Yaradua When He Was Sick by syndrum(m): 1:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
Nukualofa:
I love that. grin

Useless man.

Are you alright at all ?....
What has peace corps gotta do with Lai Mohammed... I think you need to go back to Neuropsychiatric hospital to take your medication...
I guess u want to gain audience..
Re: What Lai Mohammed Said About Yaradua When He Was Sick by obonujoker(m): 1:16pm On Jul 11, 2017
Lemme hear what the following persons got to say....

Sarrki
Omenka
Dropshots
Ngenekwenu
MODATH
Beremx
Vedaxcool
Ipobexposed
Re: What Lai Mohammed Said About Yaradua When He Was Sick by selfmadeboss: 1:17pm On Jul 11, 2017
Nukualofa:
I love that. grin

Useless man.

I DONT UNDERSTAND
Re: What Lai Mohammed Said About Yaradua When He Was Sick by tsmart360(m): 1:20pm On Jul 11, 2017
I swear i'm in love with KARMA. This applies to all of us " think b4 u do anything."
Re: What Lai Mohammed Said About Yaradua When He Was Sick by Chikelue2000(m): 1:27pm On Jul 11, 2017
otijah:
DEVIL WAS THE FATHER OF ALL LIES UNTIL HE MET HIS GRANDFATHER MR. LIE MOHAMMED
Re: What Lai Mohammed Said About Yaradua When He Was Sick by anzaku47(m): 1:28pm On Jul 11, 2017
You see now why I prefer Labaran Maku? Apc made lying to become the order of the day.
Re: What Lai Mohammed Said About Yaradua When He Was Sick by sshalom(m): 1:31pm On Jul 11, 2017
What goes around surely must come around.
Re: What Lai Mohammed Said About Yaradua When He Was Sick by Sleyanya1(m): 1:32pm On Jul 11, 2017
Lol

The Media ( Especially the Social Media ) never forgets.

Just like Game Of Thrones

The North Always remembers.
grin
Re: What Lai Mohammed Said About Yaradua When He Was Sick by longsnake(m): 1:38pm On Jul 11, 2017
Lie, lie, lie, lie...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet 12 ‘unusual’ Reps Who Will Be Missed In 9th House (photos) / Kcee, Cubana Chief Priest Stormed Peter Obi's Rally In Owerri / Senator Barau Jibrin Son To Marry Aliyu Sani Madaki's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.