Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

99 Percent Of Buildings In Nigeria Are Not Completed!!! - Olalekan Olashore - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 99 Percent Of Buildings In Nigeria Are Not Completed!!! - Olalekan Olashore (582 Views)

Aliko Dangote Says Apapa-oshodi Road Will Last For 40 Years When Completed / Fire Guts Buildings At Okobaba Plank Market, Ebute Metta (video) / 'people Thought I Was Mad When I Quit Lead Bank' - Olalekan Olashore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

99 Percent Of Buildings In Nigeria Are Not Completed!!! - Olalekan Olashore by alexyflexy: 10:49am On Mar 01, 2017
culled from the Sunday Punch Newspapers; August 28, 2005 by Gbenga Osinaike

The atmosphere that Thursday morning in Lloyd Anderson, a facility management and business logistics provider company based in Lagos, was genial. The workers moved freely within the office apartment. There was no air around the General Manager of the Company, Mr. Lekan Olashore. It was obvious that Olashore was not the type that coerced his employees.
"That is the kind of atmosphere I want. The Manager of a company should not breathe down the neck of his employees" said Olashore.

Continued in the photo below...

(1) (Reply)

The 3 (e`s) Of Highly Productive People… What They Do You Don’t Do / Please The The $100 Monthly Limit Same For All Banks? / Where To Print Stuff Like Burger Peanut Pack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.