Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Cma - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Cma (1581 Views)

Pls Run From CMA I Beg Of U, They Have Shown Me Pepper / ANY HOPE FOR PARTICIPANTS THAT INVESTED IN CMA? / CMA Pays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cma by shedro4real: 11:15am On Mar 01, 2017
Finally the much awaited cma Nigeria launched today from South Africa. Be part of the long lasting sustainable mutual aid platform.
INTRODUCTION TO COMMUNITY MUTUAL AID (JUST LAUNCHED TO NIGERIANS FROM SOUTH AFRICA TODAY 1ST MARCH 2017)
CMA – Community Mutual Aid is like most online donation exchanges you might already have seen in that CMA is not a bank, investment company, or get rich quick scheme.
CMA does not collect money from anyone’s bank account, the difference is that certain measures have been put in place at CMA to try and make sure that the CMA system has a longer life span as opposed to other online donation exchanges with a very short life span.

HOW DOES CMA – COMMUNITY MUTUAL AID WORK?
To be a member of CMA – Community Mutual Aid, add me on whatsapp 07061905775 let me aid you in the complete process
Re: Cma by Dotmartins: 10:00pm On Apr 08, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Willing To Show You How To Invest In Cryptocurrency And Get Paid In Bitcoin / Fastest Growing Extra Income Opportunity In Nigeria Today! / Need Startup Loan Of Up To 3mil To 5mil With Low Interest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.